decyj145's reinstatement

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Your Minecraft name: decyj145

2. If you have discord, please post your username#discriminator here: aurora0145

3. Are you using the same forum, Minecraft and discord accounts that you used when you were a staff member in the past?: Yes

4. What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: Admin from February - June 2023

5. Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

c. I quit or resigned (Yes or No) If Yes, please post a link to your resignation thread (if available).

The reason for my resignation was a lot of personal issues going on at the time that built up, and I just needed a break from being admin. I feel that these issues have been resolved and I'm ready to be admin again. No thread was posted but I requested removal in the discord.

I meet the 3 hours in past 7 days activity requirement for an admin that has resigned in the last 30 days.

6. If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?: A few times a week

7. Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?: Yes

8. Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days?: No

• tbh i didnt even realize you were gone

Vouch wb, see my other post

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

Edited 2 times, last by Gommeh (July 6, 2023 at 2:46 PM).

• I Object. I don't feel you're quite ready to return although you do meet the activity requirements.

Erm ackshewally you cant object on this reinstatement because resignations without drama are to be treated like inactivity notices

i vouch, they were a good admin and are ready to return to their position

paintbrush from inanimate insanity is an enby icon <3 <3 :saint: :saint: ^^ ^^ ^^ :P :P :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) :love: :love: :love: :love:

Edited once, last by FrutiKitty (July 6, 2023 at 3:28 PM).

• but… why? you were clearly unhappy as admin and you’ve not exactly shown thrill to even be on TF quite a lot recently, you’ve spoke about just leaving permanently

i must just ask - this has nothing to do with rex returning in less than a week right?

even if aero did put it in a retarded way this isn’t a vote so i’m not gonna say yes/no (even if aero did vote literally straight after saying you cant..)

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Official Post

I Object. I don't feel you're quite ready to return although you do meet the activity requirements.

Erm ackshewally you cant object on this reinstatement because resignations without drama are to be treated like inactivity notices

i vouch

They did leave in a dramatic way and effectively rage quit. In those circumstances it is not an automatic reinstatement at all.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Changed to object for luke's reasoning.

Changing back to a vouch, you seem to actually care about this position and while I still think you have a little hate for the server, it certainly hasn't changed much in your behavior and you were generally good as an Admin when you used to be.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

Edited 2 times, last by quack95 (July 6, 2023 at 1:59 PM).

• iobject, you clearly werent happy with administrator position on totalfreedom and I really doubt you will be happy again

a really nice person in my head called brain told me that I might want to reconsider, and after careful re-reading and consideration, I am changing my vote to vouch.

Is this the end?

Edited once, last by CoolestGuy94 (July 7, 2023 at 11:22 AM).

• Object, Lukes reasoning points

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

Edited once, last by Kadalyst: Happy now? (July 5, 2023 at 4:11 PM).

• this has nothing to do with rex returning in less than a week right?

No, it doesn’t - I don’t really care about Rex’s return

They did leave in a dramatic way and effectively rage quit

I had a number of reasons for resigning, I don’t think asking for my admin role to be removed in discord should count as a ‘rage quit’, especially if you knew my reasons

Like I said in the thread the week of my reinstatement was absolute hell and I needed time to get through it

Also, for the people objecting for Luke’s reasons - just want to put it out there that Luke didn’t actually vote

Edited once, last by declan (July 5, 2023 at 3:58 PM).

• Erm ackshewally you cant object on this reinstatement because resignations without drama are to be treated like inactivity notices

i vouch

They did leave in a dramatic way and effectively rage quit. In those circumstances it is not an automatic reinstatement at all.

According to the updated megathread, reinstatements that aren't from indefinite suspensions now require 1-week voting period.

I've re-read it and uh the wording's sometimes not so clear. It doesn't state there's a vote but it doesn't specify there's an automatic approval. I recall there was a suggestion to uniform the different reinstatement processes.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Luke didn’t actually vote

He didn't vote but he gave a good reason to object. He literally included that he didn't vote because it sounded too much like a vote.

Changed my vote. I recommend everyone examine it and reconsider their votes.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

Edited 2 times, last by quack95 (July 6, 2023 at 2:02 PM).