Posts by FrutiKitty

Well, I've had my ups and downs on this server, but I have to say it has permanently changed me for the better. Just under a year ago I was screeching at any wrongdoing and spamming about vore every 5 seconds, it's amazing just to see how far I've come. I have to thank everyone, but here's some specific mentions. <3

frizzydoggy - Ever since I met you you have been my best friend on this server, you and I have made so many memories together. If I could reach through my screen and hug you right now, then I would. I can't thank you enough. <3

Feueristic - You've always been here to look out for how I get on on this server, and have helped me out a lot along the way.

lyicx - Purple Man :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx:

Luke - I can't even begin to mention the amount of times that you've helped me on this server in the toughest moments I've been through. May many Monty Mole Belly Slaps come your way.

riawo - bnuuy :bnuuy:

quack95 - you reccomended me for admin then TF itself said "no" and fucking died ;( ;( ;( couldn't handle the heat fr......

isaac - You were the greatest ingame admin there was. I guess if you were getting tired of administrating, now you get to take a well-deserved rest. :D

Rex - Despite our... let's say rocky interactions when we first met, we have both grown as people and I have to say overall you're a chill guy to be around. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:  :!: :!: :!:

ClayCoconut - You're a constant source of good stories and laughter, keep up the ketchup chugging my friend.

Anti95 - uwu :3

JagWire - WHEN I UPLOAD THIS VIDEO, IM GONNA HAVE TO VERIFY MY ACCOUNT!!! BECAUSE ITS SO LONG ! ! ! ! ! !

root - *incoherent screeching noises*

sergio24m I fondly remember back when you were my favourate admin, and I'm glad that the sword I made for you DIDN'T turn out to be lost forever :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a wonderful 6 years of my life that I've known this silly little minecraft server. Thank you all, and I'll surely see you all someday; be it tomorrow or in years. Stay chonny, and remember to jash.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    <3 <3 <3  :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx:   :P :P :P

i’m not voting but what i will say is that aero genuinely this is coming from a place of good you need to take time off of tf more and i’m not confident admin will help

genuine it’s concerning me

and yes i can talk about this before i get replies saying ‘its not your place’ no im not a professional no i dont care and yes i’m within my right to say this

i’m not voting because i’m not your parents and i cannot make that decision for you

to be fair i was a lot less active last month, in game at least, but this is still fair nonetheless

1. Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

- I have, and I agree to the standards.
    2. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.
      -
      My IGN is "aerom12", and the timezone that I am located in is BST.

3. What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.
      - 25th of December 2020

4. Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).
      - aeroanaconda

5. What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
      - Student.

6. Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.
      - I would consider myself to be slightly skilled in some artistic design.

7. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

- Daily.
    8. Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)
      - None.

9. Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).
      - No.

10. What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).
      - I believe that in an administrator position, I could make a good effort to help bring positivity to the community, and be there to help as best as I can as often as I can. I also still believe that being around this server has changed me for the better over the months that I've been active lately, and would like to share the happiness I've gotten from this community back with it in the form of my best efforts to contribute.

11. What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).
      - Europe.

12. Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
      - I can.

13. Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).
      - I have.

14. Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?
      - They are.

I Object. I don't feel you're quite ready to return although you do meet the activity requirements.

Erm ackshewally you cant object on this reinstatement because resignations without drama are to be treated like inactivity notices

i vouch, they were a good admin and are ready to return to their position

vouch, should be cat0'd honestly. this is absolutely disgraceful really and i think more measures should be taken to stop vile autojump users

read this in a donald trump voice itd be funny