Posts by quack95

*insert very emotional text here*

Ok but actually, I fucking love TF. I'm bored to shit, log on. I wanna spam /co i on builds that look griefed but they just look like shit, log on. In all seriousness, TF was a staple of my life and it's genuinely changed me for the better. I've made some good friends, made some projects that never finished because I can't stop rebranding and actually had the most fun on any server I've ever been on. I knew the end was coming, but not this fast.

Ryan, where's my hub mod?

Honorable mentions:

boxboy79 - You're boxman. You are THE boxman.

PressEndure - You made quackification and had over 10 people quackified. You also should've been an mb ngl

Luke - monty mole's personal assistant

lyicx - FUCK YOU

Kadalyst - Haven't exactly interacted much but most interactions were pleasant.

HandUnit - I've hated you for the half the time we were somehow friends. stop flexing your gc association

Feueristic - the guy who writes paragraphs for a living and also very wise

Anti95 - The smackdowns as a hello has injured my left ribcage and I no longer have a femur. Thank you anti, you actually make my day with the daily "quack!!"

qrtrx4 (twoeighths) - The only interactions we ever have is either me in area 51 in unoverforia or you seeing 35 attempted assassinations directed at me - you're actually awesome tho

You! - people find you annoying but you're wise and nice to be around

FrutiKitty - Your admin application was never finished but you're active as all hell and aweome, don't let those google forms comments get to you

isaac - TF Party was awesome and so was Mob Arena and you're the coolest admin ever

emireri1498 - aweomer!!!!!!!!11

Extremely, extremely honorable mention:

volleo6144 - The smartest, coolest, most genuine and fun person to be around. You're genuinely the best volleo.

Now I know most of these are not serious at all and mostly shitposts but I actually respect every one of you and have remembered mostly positive interactions.

But now we can finally say the raids have finally stopped

Object, revoking rec (god i've done this so much times) - Luke has showed a very good point on that last breakdown on a detail that should not be cried or "hoooolyy FUCKING shit the freedom01 locks will NEVERRR stop" over. That was a very immature overreaction and I don't think I can trust someone like that with a very powerful and demanding role.

thank you, it's currently like 3 am so i could Not bother dealing with accurately answering

[...] you always ignore admins, mess with ops and are overall a pain in the ass. you even spam cmdspy with your "fake" credit card shit and with weird transactions, which when i told you to stop you continued - ban was deserved.

1) What is wrong with /ignoring the admins? What if the admin is annoying to the user?
    2) What OPs did he mess with?
    3) You could just disable CMDSPY, no? I am pretty sure you had a Discord channel for the same purpose as CMDSPY.

Object, generally a low quality player and CLEARLY a money mule for Seal Society.

1) A player is not required to be "high-quality".
    2) HOW clearly? Do you have evidence that suggests this theory or proves it?

"just disable cmdspy! omagad!!!" I'm sorry but do you think your command spam is my problem? we don't have a channel for that and even if we DID, it'd be WAY more convenient for in-game cmdspy.

he trolled a lot of people, and is just basically known to be a serial troll

the admins he "rightfully ignored" were telling him to stop trolling (proves my other point) and was only ignoring them to spite them and get a reaction.

[removed the pictures due to alco already including them]

object, even if it werent for the cybercrime ring which i'm already sure is true, you're a serial troll who comes on just to fuck with people. you always ignore admins, mess with ops and are overall a pain in the ass. you even spam cmdspy with your "fake" credit card shit and with weird transactions, which when i told you to stop you continued - ban was deserved.

how do i mess with them? and what fake transactions/credit cards, please choose the better and correct words

you're a troll, that's all i wanted to say

quack95

ok but can I get in to the server tomorrow or anytime sooner ?

I kown form last time that my past ban was 24H and I get that you want to desensitize me form doing things that are not the best or not allowed Im sorey and Im hopeing you can Reduce my ban to a smaller time frame and help me get on to the server sooner

Your ban lasts for 24 hours, it was also deserved due to how much times you've constantly broken this rule.

Stop powerposting, say it all in one message.

You've been banned several times for build modification. You're also on your way to an LBR.

The community guidelines state specifically "Griefing is not allowed", which is both build modification and destroying the build altogether. This ban is fully deserved, please, stop editing stuff that isn't yours.