InnocentMango - Reinstatement

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

GeekGuy432 It is unclear to me which clause of the staff conduct policy Ashaz is suspended under (other than the "this list is not all inclusive" part).

It would fall under:

elmon This list is not all inclusive nor is it definite. In most cases I will be lenient with the policy.

While not strictly any named part of the policy, I made the decision that Ashaz had effectively resigned by leaving the discord and as such his status was revoked.

As far as I'm concerned, his suspension is classed under "Category 3 - Temporary Suspensions" and if you really wanted to put a number on it, it'd end up being a 3.H suspension because of the many occasions he had left discord / other platforms.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

Panther The goal here shouldn't have been to punish you for leaving the discord, but rather to punish the people who acted immaturely and caused you to leave the discord.

I completely agree with this. I wasn't there and I don't know what happened, but as an observer from the outside, very little was done regarding those who seemed to instigate the situation. Shdwo did resign as a form of apology, but as a public onlooker, nothing more has been done to further question the innocence of shdwo and others involved. This is especially clear when considering that shdwo has initiated the reinstatement process with no backlash from the community. It is baffling to me is that we have a case of a senior higher-up letting down another admin colleague and we are punishing that admin for not "facing the problem straight on".

Vouch

burger we are punishing that admin for not "facing the problem straight on".

honestly the only two who are arguing this are two people who did this stuff to Ashaz... i'm gonna be frank it feels that those votes arguing about how he mishandled it were done more out of spite than anything..

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Ayo after a brief thinkening ima vouch because I kinda exaggerated in my head how many times ashaz has left as well as realising that it's not that much of a problem if it doesn't continue/doesn't mean shit, nor do i care lol

vouch

• here my two cent

it's a pretty simple mistake, I've done it plenty of times however didn't receive nearly as much slack for it afterwards. A common trend I'm beginning to notice is people picking on Ashaz in particular and I think it's more or less been like that since he was an OP. There are a few people I had to warn when I was the admin officer because of people being disrespectful to ashaz and it's always the same 3 or 4 people.

On the other hand, I do notice that ashaz likes to overreact in these situations which often leads to him lashing out, resigning, and then shortly after reinstating. I think I speak for most when I say that you should toughen up when it comes to being an admin because you take things to heart quite frequently and as I've said that leads to you making rash decisions that you come to regret later on. Look, I was worse when I was 14, ask anyone who's been in the community for a while, they'll tell you that I was a nightmare, but you come to mature as time goes on, so don't worry about it lol but I would say that if people are seriously bothering you and you feel like they're nitpicking at every single thing you do, speak to elmon about it. But don't mistake nitpicking for giving genuine advice. You're a great admin and a great person to have in the community.

Vouch anyways

• Ok I've waited too long because I wanted to do a decent post but screw it, I'll be short and blunt.

Ashaz's mistake had no permanent consequences to the server. He's served the punishment for how he handled the aftermath. I don't like the attitude of some of my fellow or ex admins.

I did use the term "technical rage quit" for his silent leave while figuring out Ryan's reason to remove him. If anyone else spread the idea after seeing my message, I apologise for the misunderstanding.

Ashaz, overall you're good, but I'd advise to work on your compulsion of immediately acting on your ideas (but   fionn already addressed that).

That being said, I vouch.

! final note:

Sorry but I imagined that scene from Pirates of the Caribbean where Barbossa says the rules are actually guidelines.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• After careful consideration and reading multiple people's responses, along with the recent things that have happened, i genuienly believe ashaz has grown past his overreactions on important things and believe he now has more maturity than a couple higherups i know.

Vouch

ketchup aX0Qxn3.png