Forum Staff Announcement

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Wassup dickheads, favourite forum manager back with the results

Quite a few people turned their noses up to apply for this awesome position that i might need to do some tweaking to at some point in the near future. the turnout was REALLY good in terms of yank bastards which is actually good because the only dipshit we've got moderating there is some whale shagging projecting ass prick who seems to have the hots for me. said prick and your favourite discord manager phrman were on their hands and knees begging for me to make this awesome post but as i just got back from fixing my motherboard after bricking it and was more interested in PS3 emulation on my new toy, i didn't really have that spark to put on a massive appearance. i can be asked now though dont worry, i got a moment in my shithole of a room to spare writing and appointing our new forum mods, with a bonus promotion too :D

Without further ado, here's our picks

i did read the applications, they were all mostly pretty solid. i also let the forum mods have their takes too and trusted my gut a lot. we had no one outside of europe and the us applying so we'll be having two yanks and one european. and trust me, i was really spoilt for choice when it comes to that second bracket. if you didn't get it this round: you'll likely be reconsidered more the next time we need another round of mods but im doubting thats going to be for awhile. i tried my best to consider those that didn't have much but some of these cunts are pretty strong candidates i wont lie to you. i dont even have to justify to you why but quite frankly i want this to be a bit more than a "CONGRATULATIONS X Y AND Z FOR GETTING THE JOB, EVERYONE CLAP FOR THIS GUY"

American Timezones

Deauthorized - this axolotl looking FUCK. Only a discord mod but i've seen this fuck salivate over special forum icons and look deeper into WoltLab shit, i've also witnessed his judgement as a discord mod and its way more aware than i probably am for a lack of better words and i think it all adds up to being a pretty good candidate. fuck i forgot to watch new bugbo

Alco_Rs11 - RAIL BOY, EVERYONES FAVOURITE FUCKING BAN MANAGER. HEY HEY videogamesm12 YOU GET TO WORK WITH YOUR "RIGHT HAND MAN" LIKE FUCKIN UHHH THE GAY BONNIE AND CLYDE OF THE TOTALFREEDOM FORUMS. HOW EXCITING. but yeah, i've only mostly seen rail boy here in a moderation capacity and i know the bloke is extremely capable of smashing his train engine against those fuckin power posting shitheads which is a huge strength to me. i trust this blokes judgement and i've barely ever spoken to the guy properly aside a few one offs

European Timezones

you fucks are going to fucking crucify me for this one but i was REALLY not spoiled for choice in this bracket, thank fuck i was only looking for one eh

Rex - You know him, you either love or hate him. this fat simpy shit was the better of the two candidates purely because he's done a better job at keeping his nose clean and isn't banned. also someone who doesn't have jack shit which fits the bill i was initially trying to aim for and experience i can actually vouch for as i've seen him moderate forums in the past, let this fuck prove he's capable because if he isn't and fucks this shit up then his whole bit of #RexRedemptionArc goes out the fuckin window as i make a huge fuckin scene in firing him and making him look like the biggest tit on planet earth.

Forum Admin Promotion

with this line of fresh blood, i think its important to offer some old blood some well founded recognition. JagWire has been forum mod ever since before my premiere time in 2020 and you know, ETHICALLY it don't feel right to leave this guy at grunt tier forever. it keeps me up at night knowing i kept a well dedicated member of the forum team at the bottom of the tree. for this reason and his continued efforts AND i need someone else who's still around to make changes that people (Ryan) need when I'm preoccupied with other measures. i am giving him this well deserved promotion.

also video gets nothing, too power hungry fuck video. writing 20 fanfictions worth of documentation on some scutix fuck isn't gonna grease me enough to throw the promo. see i dont even have the fucking attention span to read all that. 8)

congratulations to all the shitdicks in their new positions. i believe you will do well and i hope you are all ready to cure cancer #LetsCureCancer :saint:

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• the only dipshit we've got moderating there is some whale shagging projecting ass prick who seems to have the hots for me

You literally have a section of your plot dedicated to your balls in my mouth, yet I'm the one projecting?

image.png

and was more interested in PS3 emulation on my new toy

We kept telling him to make the fucking announcement last night but he was too busy playing debug builds of Little Big Planet and projecting onto me again. Typical.

image.png

HEY HEY videogamesm12 YOU GET TO WORK WITH YOUR "RIGHT HAND MAN" LIKE FUCKIN UHHH THE GAY BONNIE AND CLYDE OF THE TOTALFREEDOM FORUMS.

You say I'm projecting, and then say shit like this. You literally picked your boyfriend Rex as a forum mod to give him a "fair shake". Come on, man. At least pretend to be self-aware when you're pulling this shit.

image.png