Posts by hyly

From https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/19615552270221

My take:

Fresh UUID:
    <3 A second chance anywhere you had a username or UUID ban

<3 Throws off stalkers

;( You lose your skin history if you don't back it up first from NameMC

;( You lose progress, ranks, Mojang capes, pets, and access to any containers or features hardcoded to your UUID. A server like Hypixel won't help you regain anything you lost.

Clean Name History:

<3 Free prename

<3 The name API is more lenient about requests sent by prename accounts

<3 Another name day is distantly upon us

<3 Circumvents Mojang's criteria for not removing certain names from your name history
    X/ If you sell accounts, accounts that had once had more than one name in their name history instantly become more valuable

;( If you liked your name, it will drop, but not for at least a few months

<3 It's free for currently unmigrated Mojang->Microsoft accounts and there are no questions asked

X/ Mojang won't offer support about this if you have problems, because it's related to migration, and migration is over

;( Unmigrated Minecraft->Mojang accounts cannot participate, only unmigrated Mojang->Microsoft accounts.

If I had known this was coming I would have held off migrating entirely! Praise Lyicx! :saint: :love: :love: :lyicx:

Sorry Nathan, TF is gone. This thread was created a long time ago and it is now outdated.

Aqua's response served no purpose and I am sorry to hear that it confused you into thinking this thread was still relevant. It is not.

Due to a series of unfortunate events, TF has closed down and isn't coming back.

It's possible that some server data may become available for download if there is demand for it. On that note, nobody's left.

So, it's time to try another server.

Darth pasted a large section of this spawn in the Nether and invited me there in 2020 or 2021. I believe we told you about it and I sent you a Replay Mod file of my visit when it came up again later. You might have been too busy at the time. Check your older downloads!

Before the warp list was cleared, the warp was named something intentionally obscure like eduardo. The schematic might have had the same name as the warp if Darth did not delete it after pasting it. It could still be in the schematic list.

And because I don't know the source of the schematic, it is maybe a stretch, but possible, that Darth created it from the original world file. If you would dare to reach out to him he might have more info or leads. I recall some of the signs had broken formatting. Praise Lyicx! <3 :lyicx:

Screenshot_2428.png

A small size limit is asking for low effort. Here is a purple fish if you want it. There's a normal version too which is much less cursed but I'm keeping it from you on purpose. This one has a human tongue, and it's out, like Lyicx!

//schem load hyly-LyicxFish

It will paste with Steve heads for eyes so you can find the eye on page 22 of /hdb search eye

Break the head, place a temporary block one below, then place the correct head at a 45 degree angle.

Nevermind I decided I hate lyicx now!

Minecraft name:

I am courteously. I am also hyly. You could say I’m hyly courteous. 💜

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):

None

3. Approximate date of indefinite ban:

A year ago!

4. Reason for an indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:

Serial Griefing 😎

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think my appeal conveys honesty and sincerity so I am looking forward to you approving it or else. Thanks!

5. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above

Let’s take this one step at a time