Posts by gamingto12

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Yes, I'm hopping on the bandwagon, but for good reasons.

I may not know a lot of you, but I would just like to say a few things to a select few that I interacted with the most.

The Admin team as a whole - Man, what a bunch of low IQ peanut-brains, am I right? I'm just messing around, I seriously enjoyed my time on the team. While we've had our ups and downs (*AHEM* the raids *AHEM*), we turned it all around really fast and made it a joke. I love you all, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you all choose to do.

The Hub Mods - Shoutout to what I thought was the only chance I would ever get as staff on this server lmao. I seriously thank Ryan for giving me the benefit of the doubt on that. Gave me a chance to prove I'm worthy for whatever.

Allink - One of the OGs. We've had some pretty interesting conversations over the past couple of years (most of which were about the fax machine), and while most of it just pissed me off considering it was related to me getting DDoS'd all the time, it's funny as fuck to look at it again in today's time. You were also the one who technically introduced me to the madness Kaboom is, and I gotta say, it's some good stuff.

eva - 🎷...i had to i'm sorry...but anyways. I know that the only huge interaction was about SaxOS, which is still fucking insane, and all the stuff on UPG, I've had a damn good time talking about old memories or just anything really. I definitely learned a thing or two about modern code mumbo jumbo that I still have absolutely ZERO idea how to even understand let alone type it all out and know it.

wild1145 - I would just like to take this time to say that I appreciate you sticking up for TF when Seth re-created Chernobyl when he deleted it. And I also want to say that I give you credit for dealing with the hatred and stuff for as long as you did, it takes some real guts to control anger at those moments, something I wish I could do. Thank you for keeping this community alive for this long.

videogamesm12 - video gay men smash 12, I'm glad that you and Alco_Rs11 understood my frustration with F_x and all that bullshittery, cause if I spoke to anyone else about it I'd be talking to a brick wall (insert the GIF of the guy literally talking to a brick wall). Also one of the most sane TF players ever, what a guy.

erin - e-girl lololol. jk but you're pretty cool, I will definitely install ErinOS in the future yup yup :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

lyicx - HOW COULD I FORGET THE MAN HIMSELF, PURPLE GUY FROM FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!!!! :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx:. Greatest Forum Manager and Discord Admin 100%

Luke - good luck in uni. Best Discord Manager btw, you didn't stream Breaking Bad in VC and try to brush it off 8) 8)

scripthead (Seth) - neat :thumbup:

Anyone who has ever been a Developer for TF at any point in time - GGs fellas, you all put up with the mess that TFM code is, and even started working on a MUCH better remake (which I hope still gets put in development, I would love to use it.)

If you desperately wanted to get a shoutout from me for any reason, please yell at me either here or on Discord.

SPEAKING OF DISCORD, if you guys want to keep in contact with me at all, my Discord is gamingto12 (no discrim).

My Twitter is also gamingto12, but only nerds would follow me there.

Y'all ain't getting anything else, most of my other socials have my PERSONAL DETAILS.

Thank you all for an amazing journey on the oldest Free-OP server on Minecraft, TotalFreedom.

I love you all, stay safe <3

I hope I see you all again.

gamingto12: I hope you stay safe while dealing with the likes of F_x.

I've done better with distancing myself from him and his servers.
    I now own my own set of servers and have done pretty well in doing so, I may not get a lot of players everyday, but hey, a few people every so often doesn't hurt.

I hope you never have to come across that son of a bitch again, and I do wish you the bets of luck in whatever you choose to do in the future.

It's been one hell of a ride.

I've enjoyed my time on TotalFreedom, whether it be as a normal player, or a member of the cool kids (staff), I've always found this place to go when I really need to.

The bonds we've all made along the way are what matters most, and we can never forget that.

I hate to see it end like this, I really do.

I hope we all can keep in contact with each other.

it's been wild

EDIT: albeit the only interaction we've ever had is just giving each other shit and all that, i'm glad it wasn't super awkward and that we had some laughs doing so.

also the hub mods really suffered when you left i'm not even gonna lie (especially during the raids, it was not a fun time)

I'm sure not a lot of y'all know this, but I am not going to college this year, I will be taking this year off. But I will still be doing online courses for Computer Science and work on getting a job.

This will take up a shit ton of time, and I honestly don't expect myself to be on TF every single day once all that starts, but I will make sure to at least get some hours in, even if it is just an hour of telling Lyicx he smells or calling Video a nerd.

I will be starting all of this in 2 weeks, which is basically when everyone else either moves in for college or starts school, just to give myself the same time frame.

I'd personally go for an infinite ban duration given their extensive history of maliciously attacking/exploiting the server causing extensive damage in one case.

100% vouch and agree with this

The first time I was admin I'm pretty sure maniaplay had an LBR (at the time IBR) out for them probably for exploiting and stuff.

This is absurd.

Neutral. Havent really seen much of you online recently.

Reason being: I've been preparing for a week-long trip out of state, so I won't be on as much as I normally would now that I'm completely free from everything. If I do come online from now until whenever I come home, it'll be from a mobile hotspot where the signal is like the toilet paper and water section of grocery stores when the pandemic first hit.

Plus idk if it's like different timezones or some shit, but I also sleep a hell of a lot more than I used to, which I'm trying to fix now that I'm looking for jobs, but trust me, I've been online quite a bit, as Pkz said, checking plan is also a really good tool to use in situations like this.

vouch, you were removed for inactivity but youve been more active recently according to plan

It's all going according to plan

Best quote ever I love this so much.