Posts by gamingto12

Yes, I'm hopping on the bandwagon, but for good reasons.

I may not know a lot of you, but I would just like to say a few things to a select few that I interacted with the most.

The Admin team as a whole - Man, what a bunch of low IQ peanut-brains, am I right? I'm just messing around, I seriously enjoyed my time on the team. While we've had our ups and downs (*AHEM* the raids *AHEM*), we turned it all around really fast and made it a joke. I love you all, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you all choose to do.

The Hub Mods - Shoutout to what I thought was the only chance I would ever get as staff on this server lmao. I seriously thank Ryan for giving me the benefit of the doubt on that. Gave me a chance to prove I'm worthy for whatever.

Allink - One of the OGs. We've had some pretty interesting conversations over the past couple of years (most of which were about the fax machine), and while most of it just pissed me off considering it was related to me getting DDoS'd all the time, it's funny as fuck to look at it again in today's time. You were also the one who technically introduced me to the madness Kaboom is, and I gotta say, it's some good stuff.

eva - 🎷...i had to i'm sorry...but anyways. I know that the only huge interaction was about SaxOS, which is still fucking insane, and all the stuff on UPG, I've had a damn good time talking about old memories or just anything really. I definitely learned a thing or two about modern code mumbo jumbo that I still have absolutely ZERO idea how to even understand let alone type it all out and know it.

wild1145 - I would just like to take this time to say that I appreciate you sticking up for TF when Seth re-created Chernobyl when he deleted it. And I also want to say that I give you credit for dealing with the hatred and stuff for as long as you did, it takes some real guts to control anger at those moments, something I wish I could do. Thank you for keeping this community alive for this long.

videogamesm12 - video gay men smash 12, I'm glad that you and Alco_Rs11 understood my frustration with F_x and all that bullshittery, cause if I spoke to anyone else about it I'd be talking to a brick wall (insert the GIF of the guy literally talking to a brick wall). Also one of the most sane TF players ever, what a guy.

erin - e-girl lololol. jk but you're pretty cool, I will definitely install ErinOS in the future yup yup :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

lyicx - HOW COULD I FORGET THE MAN HIMSELF, PURPLE GUY FROM FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!!!! :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx:. Greatest Forum Manager and Discord Admin 100%

Luke - good luck in uni. Best Discord Manager btw, you didn't stream Breaking Bad in VC and try to brush it off 8) 8)

scripthead (Seth) - neat :thumbup:

Anyone who has ever been a Developer for TF at any point in time - GGs fellas, you all put up with the mess that TFM code is, and even started working on a MUCH better remake (which I hope still gets put in development, I would love to use it.)

If you desperately wanted to get a shoutout from me for any reason, please yell at me either here or on Discord.

SPEAKING OF DISCORD, if you guys want to keep in contact with me at all, my Discord is gamingto12 (no discrim).

My Twitter is also gamingto12, but only nerds would follow me there.

Y'all ain't getting anything else, most of my other socials have my PERSONAL DETAILS.

Thank you all for an amazing journey on the oldest Free-OP server on Minecraft, TotalFreedom.

I love you all, stay safe <3

I hope I see you all again.

gamingto12: I hope you stay safe while dealing with the likes of F_x.

I've done better with distancing myself from him and his servers.
    I now own my own set of servers and have done pretty well in doing so, I may not get a lot of players everyday, but hey, a few people every so often doesn't hurt.

I hope you never have to come across that son of a bitch again, and I do wish you the bets of luck in whatever you choose to do in the future.

It's been one hell of a ride.

I've enjoyed my time on TotalFreedom, whether it be as a normal player, or a member of the cool kids (staff), I've always found this place to go when I really need to.

The bonds we've all made along the way are what matters most, and we can never forget that.

I hate to see it end like this, I really do.

I hope we all can keep in contact with each other.

it's been wild

EDIT: albeit the only interaction we've ever had is just giving each other shit and all that, i'm glad it wasn't super awkward and that we had some laughs doing so.

also the hub mods really suffered when you left i'm not even gonna lie (especially during the raids, it was not a fun time)

Neutral. Havent really seen much of you online recently.

Reason being: I've been preparing for a week-long trip out of state, so I won't be on as much as I normally would now that I'm completely free from everything. If I do come online from now until whenever I come home, it'll be from a mobile hotspot where the signal is like the toilet paper and water section of grocery stores when the pandemic first hit.

Plus idk if it's like different timezones or some shit, but I also sleep a hell of a lot more than I used to, which I'm trying to fix now that I'm looking for jobs, but trust me, I've been online quite a bit, as Pkz said, checking plan is also a really good tool to use in situations like this.

vouch, you were removed for inactivity but youve been more active recently according to plan

It's all going according to plan

Best quote ever I love this so much.

If you were a former Total Freedom staff member (of any rank) and you wish to be reinstated, please apply using this template and place your application in the admin application section with the subject Application for Reinstatement and your Minecraft name.

1. Your Minecraft name: gamingto12
    2. If you have discord, please post your username#discriminator here. (Not required). gamingto12 (since my discriminator has been snatched from me, i cannot provide one, old username was gamingto12#0060)
    3. Are you using the same forum, Minecraft and discord accounts that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you're not an imposter. I am

Note: Reinstatements will not be approved until the EAO can positively verify that the person applying for reinstatement is the same as the past admin - the burden of proof is on the person requesting reinstatement.

1. What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013) Date of Admin promotion: Sep 25th, 2022
      Date of removal: March 1st, 2023. I was an Admin
    2. Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

a. For long term inactivity? (Yes or No) If Yes, did you post an inactivity notice or did you leave without notice - please explain if no notice was left.

I did not leave a notice, my playtime did not exceed the expectations when inactivity checks were put back in place.

3. If you were removed just for long term inactivity or you resigned (yes to 4a or 4c above and no to 4b, d, e, and f), please skip to Q 7 otherwise you must answer this question: What current activities have you performed to merit reinstatement?

a. Filed griefer reports on the forum

b. Assisted new or existing players (explain how)

c. Creative endeavors such as making promotional videos for TF (If Yes, give examples)

d. Have assisted in TF development activities such as contributing to TFM (If Yes, give examples)

e. Have assisted in improving policy or general moderation of the TF server or forum? (if Yes, give examples)

f. Other (provide detailed explanation)

4. If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties? All the time, I'm no longer in school.
    5. Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity? Yes, but just to be safe I will go over it again to make sure I have it fresh in my mind.
    6. Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied. I do not.

Staff Response Instructions: You may vouch or object. However, unlike initial applications for admin and promotion applications, former staff who sincerely wish to overcome past mistakes will normally be given the benefit of the doubt and provided extra chances to succeed or fail. If you don't believe the applicant is sincere, object and state why (e.g. the applicant still has a bad attitude and causing trouble on the server). If the applicant was a former Senior, you may also vouch to reinstate at a lower level.

Note: The acting Executive Admin Officer can place you under probationary status upon reinstatement under their discretion, however, they must have a valid reason (e.g reinstating then always going inactive). The Inactivity Policy for returning staff is no longer in effect, meaning former staff will be reinstated to the rank they had before losing status, with no restrictions.

i'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and vouch. you've been very active and overall a pretty cool person. the only flaw is how you handle serious situations, which can easily be fixed and i doubt is going to be a huge issue.