Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • hi again

im just really letting you all know that i cant do this ECM shit anymore. this is an actual resignation. that includes Hub Mod and Senior admin as i dont really have the urge to go ingame anymore. if its fine with wild1145 and simplynick, i would not mind retaining forum/discord mod as i still check them fairly frequently enough

i feel like after this and the lack of how many people dont fuckin listen and a very vocal minority that expects some sort of result is not faring well with my mental. i put all my cards on the table and i've got barely fuck all to show for it. that and i've become slowly more disconnected from a lot of people and would rather move on. with the way my real life is going i've got other things to be worrying about and i dont want this to be another one of the factors of stress i got to contend with

im sorry its come to this, personally thought it'd be a good thing throughout but well given how this server is like, being an executive is fucking irritating and its not because of the upper management. yes i lost steam around october-november time and has been something i've been contemplating for awhile. then i tried to get back into it and get absolutely spat on. i was going to resign on December 6th aswell but the atmosphere then just kinda made me rethink. i really wish i didn't now. i drafted a full on essay for this shit but thought twice and the shit after christmas till now has not been very good

ill put the draft i made a few months ago in a pastebin or some shit for you all to see since like i dont know how to spoiler it since its a whole ass post long (actual pastebin gets funny about my text so heres a "hastebin") https://hastebin.skyra.pw/raw/efiqabuhul

im really fuckin depressed as shit and i might initially regret this call after a minute but fuck, it might actually be for the best. im not what i was a few years back and i dont fucking think im on the top of anyones high lists anymore so yeah. 👋

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• As I said on teams, thank you for your hard work because I do know this has been another unforgiving role, and your support since I took over (As one of the only executives that has been around since I took over) your support has really been appreciated.

The very best of luck with whatever it is that does come next for you.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Your one of the best Ecm's I have ever seen in my days of playing tf I thank you for all those minismp's that you have made. Some of the best times I have ever been on Minecraft I hope to see you in the future. And without the minismp's I would have not have been able to meet some great people so you have made tf great I hope you get better god speed. and now get your dream of peace

E3rayehWUAQJUGj.jpg?width=1047&height=588

• Farewell, Lyicx. I'm glad to have learnt the ins and outs, the ropes, and so much more of the role of Event Host under your leadership. Your support, during some of the hardest parts for me on TotalFreedom, does not go without gratitude. I'm so thankful that you were here for the event host team, the admin team and me.

Good luck on your future endeavours.

• I'd lie if I said I didn't notice a progressive change in you around the time Shyrix left as well.

I hoped it wouldn't have needed a full break from TF but sometimes it's just the right thing to do. Looking forward to see you around in a better shape!

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• It's been absolutely fantastic knowing you. Your dedication to this server in your time here has been second to none. I've seen firsthand that you've seriously put everything into serving this place. Keep your head held high, you deserved better.

And on a personal note, you gave me my recommendation which allowed me to become admin. And even more than that, you've always been there for me. Always made sure I was okay and quick to DM me if you felt something was up. The fact that you care has always meant a lot.

Obviously this isn't the end of our friendship (I still need to work out how to orbital you using kiddions) but I felt that this was a fitting time to say what I need to say.

All the best.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• I don't know you like the others here do, but you have my respect for accepting to be in your executive role in the first place and contributing to the server.
    I'm sure you'll be missed and people will mention you.
    Basically, thanks for everything you did, i'm sure that it is way more than enough.
    Good luck in your future!

!apolgy for bad english
    where were you when lyicx die
    i was at house eating dorito when phone ring
    “ECM is kil”
    “no”

As much as you are moving on, you'd be lying to yourself if you think you haven't made an impact on the vast majority of everyone who was on TF.

Godspeed.

C'est la vie