Regarding Lyicx's conduct on Discord.

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • So I’d like to star this off by saying that I mean no harm to TF as a community. I love this server, and Ryan has assured me that my doing this will get me banned. I am stirring the pot here, and I am witch hunting, but it needs to be addressed. I would not do this unless I felt it was genuinely the right thing to do.

Lyicx’s recent post thanking TF was the last straw for me, as his conduct outside of this server has always been on my radar. Perhaps I should have mentioned this sooner, but I thought it best to keep my nose out of areas it did not belong. In his post, he goes on to thank various members of this community – he shares both pleasant and unpleasant experiences with said members, and he notes his liking towards certain people. This feeling is reciprocated well and it is a fairly accurate assumption to claim that Lyicx is generally well-liked on this server.

That being said, I thought it only fair to disclose what I can only view as a stab in the back to everyone he’s acquainted with throughout his time at TF. While he would act friendly and docile to people generally, he would chat shit about them behind their backs. I have screenshots to prove this. Before I disclose them, I’d like to share the events as they transpired.

These screenshots were taken from a groupchat that involved DarthZonarious, Ivan, and SimplyNick. I was sent these screenshots by one of the aforementioned parties in an attempt to discredit Lyicx. The screenshots are dated 24th August 2021, and took place during the early hours of the morning. The conversation was brought about by a game of “Truth or Dare”, in which the user DarthZonarious asked Lyicx what he hates about TF. It is safe to assume that Lyicx was intoxicated as his thoughts were more erratic and hectic than usual. He goes on to essentially violate most TF members, including Ryan Wild.

I am now going to present the screenshots

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• I hope you guys enjoyed this little prank we pulled! It was flawlessly executed imo but I do feel the need to apologise to @"lyicx"#21

You're an amazing admin and I do know you will never do anything I've mentioned in this thread. It was all just good banter to us.

RedEastWood I hope you guys enjoyed this little prank we pulled! It was flawlessly executed imo but I do feel the need to apologise to @lyicx

Yeah it was all good banter. when we found out you were actually not okay with it, we did end it early hence why it's here now and not at 9pm.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• thread not valid for a "regarding" thread, abuse was not brought up at least once, no swears are used, the start is polite, and there is no sudden leave
    i've redone the thread for you:

I love TF but I absolutely fucking hate how the server has being going. The constant toxicity and blatant abuse needs to be addressed. Of course, I am asking a forum admin to lock this thread because I'm right and I don't want other people to tell people otherwise.

Lyicx's recent post was the last straw for me, his purple m&m stupid beady eyes always pissed me off. His clear bigot towards certain members of the community has never been brought up and his thread was a stab in the back to anyone he's talked to ever (probably losers).
    These screenshots were taken from an abusive Seth Kelly Gang 2.0 groupchat that involved DarthZonarius (the best executive of all time), Ivan (an incel), and SimplyNick.
    I was sent these screenshots by an undisclosed informant ( @"Rhymix"#45 ) which clearly show Lyicx's (and other admins) plans to doom and kill ops for no reason. The fact that this is swept under the rug is absolutely disgusting and I demand a reform. Of course, I will be leaving forever (but will be returning in a week) but know this: I am absolutely furious at the admins' behaviours and I hope the owner will do the right thing and ban them permanently.

Evidence: