TF Political Spectrum

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I am creating a TF Political Spectrum for the server.

The spectrum is going to be based on where you stand on many issues such as OP Rights, Plugins, rules etc.

The social scale will be Anarchy server (libertarian) to Creative server (authoritarian).

The economic scale will be Classic TF (Conservative) to Future TF (Progressive)

I will be placing all of the admins on the spectrum, if you are an op and want to be on it tell me in the replies.

• @UnderTails#17260 change the y axis back to anarchy vs authoritarian, its creative either way right?
    -libleft-

• Where I stand -
    OP rights: Ops are treated same to admins now, so I dont know why everyone keeps bringing it up acting like all us admins are abusive. saying we are is abusive so your hypnocrits. all players matter.

Plugins: Back in my fucking day we didntt get no new fun features every other day. we players worked with what we had it was hard work but we made fun. now you have a bunch of damn new players running around making suggestshuns every second begging for more free random plugins. and the worst part is the executive team usually approve them even though all they does is let lazy players have fun without putting the actual work in like we did back in the day. the executive team is taking our freedom away by putting these new plugins. YAY for big executive! NOT!

Rules: To have a good server, you need STRICT rules. no rules you have no server. if someone griefing? Ban them. Someone deleted warps? Ban them! Ive been saying for years that TF really needs more rules the ops are out of control. If someone is saying stuff about my mom or size of my cock they should be banned. i have been on TF for ages and should be freed from all the rules but be able to punish others for breaking them. and punishments

Punishments: a lot of players complain about the punishment system here on TF. The ops cry about unfair bans, mutes, kicks, smites, and anything else they think of. The reason their actually mad is cause they cant get away with breaking the rules. Well GUESS WHAT! admins cant either, if we break rules we get suspended but if a random player breaks rules they usually get warning. WHY! because their ops and op rights?? it isnt the admins fault a player looks like their gonna grief a bit and we ban them. mistakes happen saying all admins are abusive cause one is sometimes is abusive. we protect the server from bad and the only thing that we get is demotion.

and im happy to say that markbryon will be resupered to owner on june 3rd in a couple weeks so make sure your their with friends to support. #NOTMYOWNER!!

• I say left / middle. Yes, I do like where TF was back in 2015/2016 but I don't think it was sustainable. I do like how Ryan made things now, and as long as it continues that way, I feel TF will last for a while. But then again, I'm just an average person and not someone who knows alot.

• im not treated like an admin because i can't forcekill lyicx and therefore for those reasons all your political beliefs about the ops rights bullshit is invalid

• @UnderTails#17787 i just dont want BIG EXECUTIVE to ruin everything. but now that the owner poll was rigged up so wild "won" it the server has been dying because of the big exec policies. #NOTMYOWNER #ENABLEWHITELIST