Posts by Emphacks

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Goodbye Total Freedom 🫂

I cannot describe what I'm feeling in words 😭

- I love you guys, And I'll miss everything we've all created over the years, I salute to you all and thank you all!

We should all make a discord to all stay in contact it'd be sad to have everyone be gone from the discord being deleted.

P.S Emphacks, I love you guys ❤️

Absolutely Hate It, Will Definitely cause a lot of Discord Identity Scams
    Discriminators - Is like your Social Security for Discord

We don't need this but we're getting it anyway
    So Much For Coming Together as a community and voting :/

Discord Controls it all Of Course we have no say :P
    - we can do nothing - :thumbdown:

Discriminators - Is that person who they say they are?

I have 2 suggestions & I'm Curious as to what you think
    I would very much like OP PVP to be Fixed/Changed
    And if I were to rate it's current stage It would be a 4/10 Literal Garbage

1. Change the Use of Lingering & Splash Potions
    Reasoning:

1. Lingering Potions & Splash Potion (LP) - (SP) (PE = Potion Effects )

• Every 1 Throw of a Death (LP) If Given Death Pot is made correctly -> Your Chances of Dying is At Least 90% |
        Unless you have the Right (PE) -> To Slightly Counteract It Which bumps it To like 50% -
        That's if you take Tick dmg from | IH / ID / Wither / Poison
      • When People Spam the (LP) -> It Literally is game over you will die 100% of the time -
        ( This Then Becomes an Annoying Constant Thing )
        *Even when you're not pvping People throw one and you die. Spectating a PVP fight or something

The Same could be said for Splash Potions

• If possible Please Implement a Cooldown For Throwing Items or just for the throwable potions -
        Id say, (LP) should have a longer cooldown than (SP)
        (LP) = 2-3 Seconds (SP) = 1.25-2 Seconds
      • I Don't Want to ban the use of these items, I want to fix their abusive nature -

2. Ban Milk arrows - There are a few reasons why I would like this to actually be banned as an Item

1. Milk arrows heal you: of all effects regardless Positive / Negative- It's like forcing me to drink a Milk bucket when I Don't want to |
      • I hate loosing all the effects that give me Immortality to things.
        If I want to heal myself I will use /heal not use a damn milk arrow or bucket
        Also why can you shoot milk arrows ☹️
        Milk arrows are seriously annoying. - If you understood from a pvp perspective
    • Emphacks -

I have a few ideas that may or may not interest you.

1. Ops can have different glowing color effects "Any Staff color wouldn't apply" Instead of the normal White we've always had.
    (At least to my knowledge white is the only glow effect we've had for OP)"

2. Ops are given the command /rd /md If no admins are present Incase someone drops a whole lot of entities or spams a crap ton of immortal mobs, Ops can clear it instead of asking for an admin.

("The command is only given when no admin is present/online")

"If an admin joined the game, The command would reverted back to normal henceforth, Ops are no longer allowed to use /rd /md. after an admin joins

3. a command that allows an op to remove invisibility from all individuals invisible
    -> An alternative version of /invis smite
    -> /invisr | invisibility remove | something along the lines of that. | Removed from other ops only.
    (Possibly griefing/trolling/etc. | If no admin is present/online to take action, Ops can take it into their own hand to catch the culprit )
    (This would help with reporting them if /near doesn't work so then there is a more easy way to know who did it)
    ( Since invisible players name Disappear )

Everything said with " " Applies

/near doesn't work fix it.
    However #3 might be useless because: Admins can view grief with coreprotect Right?

These are all I have for today I might think of some more stuff that could benefit the server.

People who are invisoible have a 60% chance to get away with something if the user was not online to catch them griefing their build.
    (But with that command they can catch their username in the act and report it rightaway)
    or #Coreprotect for the save. - This is also my first time using forums so Eh sorry if it looks bad