savnith - perm ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • i'll ask this, i'm neutral for now

if you have changed, how come you don't seem to recognise the rules and actively fight back against us for trying to tell you what's what? if you didn't argue so much im sure you'd be more likely to get the benefit of the doubt..

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• If this appeal gets accepted, might as well let Scutix back on the server too.

He bypassed his ban after multiple admins have just confirmed he was told he needed to appeal first…

He booted people offline back in the day, coincidentally that’s what VJ did too. If this individual is unbanned, it’s going to set a new precedent for TotalFreedom.

He isn’t being sincere, and he has had chance after chance after chance

•   RedEastWood Here's some more context on Savnith. The majority consensus in these threads seems to be this guy has had more chances than he deserved.
    Here's some threads.

Markbyron himself has once said in a forums sanction request for him that Savnith has had far too many chances and will only repeat his behaviour. His statement aged like fine wine.

This is my formal Objection. You're clearly incompatible with TF and do not deserve any more chances. I have also updated this post with more links regarding Sav. You also have a clearly noticeable cycle of fucking up, getting banned, bypassing the ban, then apologising, going away and then repeating everything I just listed.

Edit: In light of recent circumstances, I am going to change my vote to a neutral.
    I'm going to give you benefit of the doubt and if you can show you've changed, you can be gladly re-accepted into the TF. Best of luck.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• For those who don't wish to read into the situation, It's something I was personally involved in. At the time of UYScutix, Panther, Savnith, and Myself. We have been doing everything to get rid of the corrupted Staff Members and The Developer marcoo since we hoped that something positive can come out of it.

The violations are simple; DDOS Attacks on the Server, DeathBots, Raids, DOX, Disrespect, Bypass, Staff Impersonation (Access to Staff Tools Illegally), Force Telnet Entry, Server backdoor, Exploit Abuse and Abuse of Admin Status.

At the time, markbyron was too blind to understand what was going on which instead of solving the problem within turned into permabans without consideration which resulted in what we know today as the worst year of TotalFreedom from how bad it was attacked.

• EDIT: You know what? I'm going to apologize. I've been way too heavyhanded with my biases against you, and I apologize. My vote remains a vouch, and while I still do not trust you, I am hoping to be proven wrong.

Original remarks:

image.png

•   savnith It is bypassing if you did so again AFTER being told you were still supposed to be banned and were not supposed to rejoin.

My objection shall stand and it will not be changed.

You were given more than enough chances prior and you blew them all into the wind. You'd be better off leaving and not coming back, since for the most part, (although I don't speak for everyone, obviously), I'm fairly certain you are not welcome back.

1gaah.png

• guys been banned for six years dafuq

how are people actually objecting without letting their prior interactions with savnith cloud their judgment?

I mean I wasn't around for prime moments savnith but I did some wandering on that ProBoards forum and while he was a serious troll it's been 6 years lol. if he comes back and he continues to cause grief its as simple as just rebanning him again

I know for a fact the majority of these objects are out of a blatant grudge against savnith. y'all gave that plenty of other people a lot more chances in a much shorter time span I don't see what's the problem with giving this guy another chance

6 years is a very long time especially when it comes to online communities

• am i allowed to vouch? because vouch. bruh if y'all are still holding him accountable for shit that happened years ago, literally in the last decade 💀 come on now
    like bruh the shit savnith did to me years ago- blackmailing me, and i'm still here fucking vouching on his ass lol
    forgive and forget. sure, maybe don't forget, maybe don't forgive, god knows the grudges you have against him. but i agree with panther, do you really consider yourself matured if you're still thinking about shit that happened years ago? we allow wilee to come back who literally dox'd people, we allow cyro who took accounts or whatever, we allowed panther who constantly exploited the server and way worse people. like? come on. also, saw someone bring up his fucking irl records, gtfo. ur all fucking weird and cringy for stalking what he does irl. ur no different from a stalker.

•   videogamesm12

You are a disgusting hypocrite. I personally banned Panther atleast 30+ times. I spent so many nights just patrolling the server watching every action from every user because Panther would use exploits to crash the server simply because he was bitter towards the admin staff. Panther has probably been banned on hundreds of alts, hundreds of times. Panther has literally been using exploits since 2014 and has been a massive hindrance on not only the growth of TF, but the player retention. Who the fuck wanted to play on a server that is down 70% of the time? Its honestly ridiculous you cannot see the hypocrisy.

You weirdos do not actually remember who Panther was, and "TF's history" (that you guys apparently care so much about) to actually remember how big of a problem he was. For many years. Many indefinite bans. Many alt's banned. Many chances. Many exploits.

Its honestly disgusting to see our higher level staff be so obviously biased. Absolute clowns.

Especially from you Video, given you have been given many chances as well.

•   zeseryu I believe the issue here is the lack of sincerity in Savnith’s appeal. I trust Panther adequately apologised for what he did, as his actions would have (rightfully) resulted in great animosity from others; whereas he is now tolerated in the community.

I find myself being incredibly underwhelmed by Savnith’s apology, and I wasn’t even involved in the drama.

savnith I’m sorry for my old behavior won’t happen again.

I am aware he did technically apologise, and while this may make me sound like an apology snob, I do expect a bit more from someone who actually DDOSd other users.

This may be a moot point, but Savnith regarding his actions as “hella dumb shit” doesn’t sit right with me and it does invoke overtones of insincerity.

I am quite confident that had Savnith spent a little bit more time on his appeal, it would have been met with a much more positive response

To make this easier for you (and to give you a way to disprove this post entirely), all you would need to do is find Panther’s apology/unban appeal/reinstatement and see if he was or was not sincere in his apology. I don’t really have the time right now to dig through the old freedom boards, otherwise I would do this myself.

If he was insincere and as informal as Savnith, I would be happy to change my stance; and view those who objected on this appeal and vouched on Panther’s to be somewhat hypocritical.