Wize - Reinstatement

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Your Minecraft name: WBoson

Are you using the same forum & Minecraft account that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you're not an imposter. No

• W1ze

Note: Reinstatements will not be approved until the EAO can positively verify that the person applying for reinstatement is the same as the past admin - the burden of proof is on the person requesting reinstatement.

What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013)

Both an Executive and Senior Administrator

2018 - 2020 (Player since 2014)

Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

d. I was removed or suspended for misconduct (Yes or No) If yes, explain why and detail your plan to ensure it won't happen again.

Yes

After seven years of good behavior, I wanted to gain attention by being an anti-hero. I fabricated a story that implicated my assistant at the time (Darth), divided the community and put Seth in an awkward position. I was removed as a result.

I am returning to this community as I'd like to end my storybook here not in the dark, but in the light- how it started. I have seen multiple dynasties since Mark, worked among aforementioned anti-hero's and hero's alike, have seen this server with 40 players and full-kicks, and times where we've had 3 (all of which were staff). I'm not here to coddle you and use my pseudo-professionalism as an example of my changed behavior, I'm asking for a second chance to be done through a probationary period to prove people change. This community has made a substantial network of connections for me, and it's time to pay it forward.

What current activities have you performed to merit reinstatement?

d. Been a neutral and friendly face around the server, haven't caused any problems since last year's removal, am willing to work alongside our current advertisement team to help, once again, grow this server.

e. Have assisted in improving policy or general moderation of the TF server or forum?

[https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/778-flarum-t…e-suggestion/11]

If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?

Daily

Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?

All 5 pages of our rules, reviewing banning protocols now.

• Welcome back.

Edit: remaining neutral for now. I'm unfamiliar with you as I'm new here so would appreciate more experienced people to give their inputs before I give mine. But the welcome still stands lol

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• After evidence has surfaced, changing to object. It's not even because you leaked DMs or were acting like a hero or whatever, it's because you couldn't just take an objection and you immediately tried to get it removed. You need to be able to respond differently to criticism in the future.

• object. don't really trust this player regarding some interaction(s) we had. I have no idea of his capabilities as an admin, but i've seen enough of him in game to know he's not the kind of admin we need right now in my honest opinion.

also his reason for return sounds entirely self centered. the goal of an admin isn't to promote and maintain self image, its to administrate and have good relations with ops.

• Motion to remove Jwmphalls' objection from this post on grounds it was ulterior motivated

@"jwmphall"#95 's speculative objection had a clear ulterior motive, as my friend and I objected his building services 2 days ago leading to him taking direct personal offense towards me. He confirmed these actions were "related" to but not motivated to his objection... whatever that means. Here's our entire DM history:

• Alright so

Wize I fabricated a story that implicated my assistant at the time (Darth), divided the community and put Seth in an awkward position. I was removed as a result.

Huh? I couldve sworn you were removed for being inactive as shit and everything came after

Wize After seven years of good behavior, I wanted to gain attention by being an anti-hero. I fabricated a story that implicated my assistant at the time (Darth), divided the community and put Seth in an awkward position. I was removed as a result.

I am returning to this community as I'd like to end my storybook here not in the dark, but in the light- how it started. I have seen multiple dynasties since Mark, worked among aforementioned anti-hero's and hero's alike, have seen this server with 40 players and full-kicks, and times where we've had 3 (all of which were staff). I'm not here to coddle you and use my pseudo-professionalism as an example of my changed behavior, I'm asking for a second chance to be done through a probationary period to prove people change. This community has made a substantial network of connections for me, and it's time to pay it forward.

My only issue here is that you say you've changed yet still maintain this whole fantasy 'hero' kind of thing. It just strikes me as odd.

As I mentioned above, I remember you saying you'll return July 2021. I remember you also saying it'd be wild or exciting or whatever cuz you'll be revealing something. It just makes me wonder if this was all a coincidence or not.

Neutral now.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg