welp america is crashing and burning

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • [WARNING: CONTROVERSIAL OPINIONS AHEAD]
    so uh, you guys (including a bunch of robots) seemed to have voted for Biden.
    guess what? biden is unfit for president. he has dementia and has messed up so many times.
    a while back he said dictators ruled by executive orders, but on his first week he signed 37 ORDERS.

He even said he didn't know what some of them were. Also, at this point you might say
    "oMG TRUMP WAS IMPEACHED TWICE UR BAD" well umm he was acquitted both times, which means the impeachments were not successful. Biden is also lazy. Bedtime of 7 pm, mario kart, and also not even showing up to do a State of the Union speech or something. Biden is also shown to be using an earpiece a lot, like with him saying "Salute the marines" and using body language that shows that he has an earpiece. You might not believe that biden has dementia, but him saying the orders he was given via earpiece shows that he most likely has dementia. Still don't believe me? Well, just watch the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slm5bvO-_5I ...Done? ok good. there is more. Biden supports something called the great reset. Keep in mind the WEF (World economic forum) said that after the great reset you would own NOTHING and be happy. It also supports "stakeholder capitalism" which is more like a glorified version of communism (government owns most companies) Also, the great reset is not compatible with the Constitution, but Biden says he will impose it fast. This means that Biden or his goons hate the Constitution and looooooovvve communism! We can discuss more in the comments im kinda tired rn

• This post is incredibly biased, it’s almost as if you’re rooting against your own president. I agree, at this moment Biden has done more worse than good - but I damn well hope you slandered Trump when he fucked up too.

• If you think Biden's pitfalls are in any way comparable to Trump, you are greatly mistaken. The reason he has to sign all these executive orders is because he has to undo the retarded shit Trump did (i.e. leaving the Paris Climate agreement, etc.) If you still support someone who caused an insurrection at America's capitol, you either don't understand American politics, or are against the ideas America was founded on.

• I've not been made aware of a single instance of voter fraud in terms of people voting for Biden. Biden has not been diagnosed with dementia. Trump also has similar "gaffs". Also, were you also bitching when Trump signed his 220 executive orders?

He even said he didn't know what some of them were.

I need a quote for this one.

well umm he [Trump] was acquitted both times, which means the impeachments were not successful.

That doesn't prove he's innocent?

Biden is also lazy

Trump spent more time golfing than Obama, even though he was the one calling Obama out for it lol.

Biden supports something called the great reset.

Citation needed.

Keep in mind the WEF (World economic forum) said that after the great reset you would own NOTHING and be happy.

This is false.

It [The Great Reset] also supports "stakeholder capitalism" which is more like a glorified version of communism

False. Can you define "communism" for us?

Also, the great reset is not compatible with the Constitution,

Citation needed.

but Biden says he will impose it [The great reset] fast.

Citation needed.

This means that Biden or his goons hate the Constitution and looooooovvve communism!

Biden is a neoliberal. He's not even a social democat, and a far cry from communist.

Trump does make mistakes sometimes, but he kept a TON of promises he made.

The wall is standing mighty and proud at the Mexican border as we speak. The Buy American Act is viewed as widely succesful legislation enacted by President Trump. Thank God that Trump quickly locked down the US and prevented the spread of Covid-19. Let us all cherish the way that Trump drained the swamp, and didn't pick cabinet members who were previous Goldman Sachs employees etc. I'm also glad he pulled all US troops from the Middle East. Truly the greatest President of our lifetime.

Ergo: Biden is far better than Trump. If you legit say "both sides are shit" then you're a certified retard and I will be more than honoured to award you your very own badge.

• A few things.

• Trump's horridly botched COVID-19 response is part of what caused the pandemic to get so bad in this country in the first place.

• Your claims that Biden and "his goons" love communism are ridiculous. The way you back it up reminds me of some of the batshit cults like QAnon and how they back up their claims.

• Trump's claims of "huge election fraud" and the misinformation that followed is what ultimately led up to the storming of the capitol, as it just kept building up over time.

• You can really tell the difference between Biden and Trump just from how they type. Trump has an aggressive and egotistical attitude that seethes in his posts on Twitter. Often times the guy degrades his opponents and when he doesn't get what he wants, throws a fucking temper tantrum. Biden, on the other hand, has a calm and peaceful tone in his posts. I don't see anything from Biden that suggests he'd impulsively scream "CHINA!" or "GREATEST ELECTION FRAUD IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY!!!" on Twitter.

image.png

• Anyone see they cut off Biden's feed when he asked Pelosi if he was supposed to take questions I laughed my ass off

• @SuperRyn#10758 I didn't vote for Biden but the amount of bullshit in this post sounds like you support the batshit insane people who voted for trump and raided the Capitol (aka QAnon). I personally do not like many of Biden's policies and the same applies to Trump too so don't think I support Biden, but he's still the President just like Trump was. Trump was an absolute piece of shit who did nothing but start trade wars with china, poke the DPRK with a stick and see what happens and handle the COVID crisis very poorly in ways imho. And no, 'Communism' isn't coming to America because trust me, that wouldn't get very far. Trump was very much also against the media with his "fake news" rhetoric when bashing publications like CNN or NBC but then you take a look at fringe 'right wing' publications and you see absolute absurdity. Seriously. Next time, just re-watch the shit trump says and just stop and think was he "all that great"?

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

@SuperRyn#10758 so uh, you guys (including a bunch of robots) seemed to have voted for Biden.

That's called an election. Generally, people will vote for the person they would rather see hold the position. However, no robots voted in the election, and non-partisan government agencies have confirmed the 2020 general election was one of the most secure elections in American history. And even if there were 1,000 fake votes (which there weren't, not even close), that still leaves over seven million votes for Biden. It's not possible for assembly-line voter fraud to affect the result of a presidential election.

@SuperRyn#10758 biden is unfit for president.

So was trump

@SuperRyn#10758 he has dementia

Can you prove this? Some cognitive decline is expected with age, and that's a problem for all elderly politicians, including Trump who seemed to show more cognitive issues than Biden.

@SuperRyn#10758 a while back he said dictators ruled by executive orders, but on his first week he signed 37 ORDERS.

A lot of those orders were reversing executive orders made by Trump. It's traditional for the new President (from a different party of course) to sign executive orders reversing their predecessor's executive orders. Executive orders aren't dictator-like, and they have limited authority.

@SuperRyn#10758 well umm he was acquitted both times, which means the impeachments were not successful

Actually the impeachments were successful. The House impeached Trump twice, and because of that the Senate held a trial for each. Impeachment does not equal a conviction.

@SuperRyn#10758 Biden supports something called the great reset

Do you have a quote of him saying he supports that?

@SuperRyn#10758 Biden is also shown to be using an earpiece a lot, like with him saying "Salute the marines" and using body language that shows that he has an earpiece.

Why would this be a problem? A lot of people have those.

@SuperRyn#10758 You might not believe that biden has dementia, but him saying the orders he was given via earpiece shows that he most likely has dementia.

It's another method of delivering a speech without memorizing it verbatim, like reading from a paper.

@SuperRyn#10780 eh Trump does make mistakes sometimes

Like not listening to the science, resulting in the avoidable deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

@SuperRyn#10780 as for Biden's promises? i don't think he kept much

Biden is a month and a half into his presidency, whereas Trump has already finished his term. Just a couple of days ago, the Senate passed their COVID relief bill, which will extend benefits to people who have lost their jobs (through no fault of their own), and provide help to families struggling to put food on the table. It's not a perfect bill but it's a start, and Biden actively championed it. That's progress.

I hold Trump responsibile for the riot in DC in January. His lies inspired his supporters to commit those crimes, and he actively prevented the authorities from putting a stop to it. And even if there was mass election fraud (which there was not), rioting isn't going to solve it. Instead, they all decided to do the exact same thing that they were accusing the BLM protestors of doing. Biden is a much better President than Trump in regards to policy, and certainly a much better human being.

It's clear you are regurgitating points that you've read on articles. I've read some of them and I can completely understand how it might persuade you if you only read a few news organizations. Here's a friendly piece of advice - find more media outlets to view. Watch CNN, and Fox. MSNBC and Politico, Bloomberg, NY times, all of them. There's some inherent bias in every media station, and if you look into multiple sources, then you get a better idea of the big picture.

• @Darth#10809

Biden is a month and a half into his presidency, whereas Trump has already finished his term. Just a couple of days ago, the Senate passed their COVID relief bill, which will extend benefits to people who have lost their jobs (through no fault of their own), and provide help to families struggling to put food on the table. It's not a perfect bill but it's a start, and Biden actively championed it. That's progress.

Don't get it twisted. Biden has already backtracked on a bunch of his promises (incl the $2000 relief checks multiple times)

• @Miwojedk#10813 He described the $600 checks as a "down payment" - $1200 + $600 = $2000

$2,000 checks in a 50/50 Senate was not going to pass. There will be a lot of compromise in this congress, and both checks combined come out at $2k. Like I said, it isn't ideal but it's better than the nothing we would have gotten if Trump and co. were still in charge.