matscalle master builder application

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • objiction builds are quite plain and lack detail id work on making things like the river on the mountain look more natural instead of being a straight line, make the mountain look a bit less plain, etc etc

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

Alco_Rs11 min. 3, you put 11 images of one build

i want to add more but server is dead

erin I’m no redstone expert, but the redstone you’ve shown here in a master builder application is basic. It just seems to be glimpses of a lighting circuit. I’ve also seen other critiques of the lack of detail and skill shown in the first build you sent.

did i say im THE BEST no i can do some basic redstone just not as high as making 3X3 doors and stuff i am not a flying machine man as i know you need flying machines to build thos

Luke make the mountain look a bit less plain, etc etc

lol it was first i added a ton have you not seen the other pics

@'court' You can always try Griefing if you don’t like building

oh yeah ill get banned and never be unbanned from an amazing server

@'court' It’s hard to make a mountain look interesting on its own

no one knows what the mountain can do i would love to film it just my mac is a potato laptop

codium multimatter redanium sporres

matscalle did i say im THE BEST no i can do some basic redstone just not as high as making 3X3 doors and stuff

Uhm... In 2022 a 3x3 door is basic. This is a master builder application.

matscalle terraforming, redstone, exterior

As per this, you have told us that your redstone abilities is one of the reasons why you should be a master builder.

That is not master builder quality redstone. It's just wiring up some lights.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Object.

Heres a few tipps though,

If you are building a Stairway going up like that, Id try making the Supports look a little bit more interesting and realistic, adding a few segments in the middle or adding fences that run horizontally. The Plate Segments should also be anchored to the Mountain itself to support the weight, the bottoms of the support should have some sort of signalling that its anchored to the ground as well, though thats mostly detail work.

I do give you credit for changing up the pattern of the mountain using Cobble, Stone and (I think) Deepslate, and I quite like the Waterfall as well, though to that I must add that I wouldve loved to see some flora grow at the base of the waterfall, in proximity of the Water.

Coming to your Ship, I presume Starship? well, this is coming from Somebody who has built a ton of Vehicles in my time both here and in Singleplayer, I do get the Idea here but Id like to see some more shape in the main compartment itself, and I cant really tell any other Angles, because you just provided a image of one specific front-view.

Though some things onto what I can see, as said the main Comparment could use a interior for controls and crew, as well as a more ergonomic shape, the bottom looks a bit flat though I like the objects that look like Ballast Tanks, but I do note the lack of wings here, I cant judge the rear because as stated, it is not visible.

I see alot of Potential Here, you may need some more time however to find your building style and find new techniques, it takes quite a bit to refine building to a extend to go towards incredible Detail and just free-built, well whatever you want to such a extend, if this Application gets denied - please dont let that discourage you to keep improving on what you are already able to do, and if you need help with Ships or Vehicles of any sort you can ask me In-Game as well, Anchii_Kyara47

Best of Luck to you anyways.

Transmission # 23-8-15. Designate: X-RAY

The Soviets launched Operation Olympus at the End of the War.

3rd Shock Army Special Operations sent to Arctic Circle

Viktor Reznov detached to unit 45—Last Known alias after Action: "The Wolf"

1200 Hours October 29, 1945

• So, I'm back.

I looked through your post again and saw that there are some more images added, however, that still doesn't solve much. Here's why:

1. Your builds are too plain.
    I personally think that there has to be quite a bit more for building to apply for Master Builder. You can't just, for example, build a basic dirt hut and call it "a master builder worthy building". It's not how it works. You need to actually invest effort into your builds and not just make something throwaway and call it a day.

2. The redstone knowledge you say that you have isn't shown here.
    Sure, I can see that you can build something, but I think a LIGHT CIRCUIT is NOT master builder worthy. I'm personally a very good redstoner myself and I have a lot of experience, therefore I think I have quite a lot of say in your redstone abilities. If you're applying for Master Builder, you definitely want to show something big if you're doing redstone. It's important to not think of Master Builder as something special. It's not about the rank - it's about actually doing something good for the server. It's a rank that proves you're qualified for something. It's also somewhat of a responsibility, though not as much as before. Usually MB is just chill now. Master Builder is not something that you should think of an easy task. I had one application fail on me, and for similar issues. My second application however, has lead me to actually getting approved and getting MB. If you want to get MB, you need to actually do something good instead of just thinking people here will accept anything. Also, preferably don't lie that you "forgot". Not saying that you definitely lied here, but it's extremely unprofessional from your point of view. If you want to look professional, you NEED to prepare and make sure that everything is there beforehand.

3. Your application is very plain and not MB worthy.
    You're not showing enough effort in your app. The way I did it, is I took like a year or something like that off, and just tried to improve over time. You look like you're too excited for your application and just screwing it up in the meantime. You instead, should use this time in improving your builds. Learning more techniques. Grian's builds and following along with him, experimenting, helped me quite a bit with building. I'm mostly a self-learner, so I usually experiment with stuff a lot and only then I learn it. You need to find what you like doing. Just because you "can" do something, like terraforming, doesn't mean it's *definitely* MB worthy. You should definitely get to know yourself more, and learn more stuff over the time. Also, the INSTANT this gets denied, which it probably will as seeing the lack of potential in your app, don't just go ahead and reapply again. Instead, take more time. Really get into something. Or maybe, MB is not something that you really want, and rather just as a rank to make you look "more appealing".

Overall, I think your app is NOT MB worthy, and even the added photos don't help it. I mean, what are you showing here? A basic light circuit? This is *kinda* redstone knowledge, but, believe me, NOT enough to give you MB. If you're really just trying to push yourself here and just trying to get the rank, you shouldn't apply for MB. If you want to actually learn stuff, just ask other MBs. Redstone? Ask me. I'm available quite often and will probably be able to help you. Also, don't go for something too insane, neither too simple.
    Also, the vote is staying the same, as I can see that you haven't improved anything over those "added photos", and one of the builds I even saw you build right around the time of this MB application. You need to prepare beforehand, not mere hours before or after you apply.

I wish you luck next time! Peace.
    \~ TheRed

matscalle You know this has been objected to hell LOCK THIS I NEVER WANT TO SEE ANYONE I AM IN A BAD LIFE AND DONT WANT THIS ANYMORE

Look, mate, chill. You have been given some valuable criticism which you can build off. We aren't objecting because we hate you, we are objecting because right now you haven't got the building skills for the position. Just don't take it personally and use the criticism you've been given here to improve your skills for the future. Then maybe you can apply when you're capable and have it accepted.

•   matscalle You don't need a rank here to have fun. I can see you take a lot of enjoyment out of being here and I think we would both like for your enjoyment to continue, but unfortunately having a hard time doesn't mean that we can always get what we want in other areas of life, yknow? This was voted on on your building ability - which is not bad by any means, just not master builder worthy. I encourage you to take this as an opportunity to learn and better your skills, and you'll soon see improvements.

•   erin i get that it was ment to be lock this then new sentence i hate my life

and its not about a rank its just i dont know if i want to continue anything like i was thinking today about deleting myself from the internet

codium multimatter redanium sporres

•   matscalle Look, just step away for a moment and spend some time on something relaxing. I wouldn't you to make any rash decisions that you don't entirely want to make. Clear your head, keep your head up. Things will get better, trust me.

• ay lad listen

if you're feeling this from TF then you can't stay. It's blunt but yeah. I'm not saying we will ban you or whatever, but in my opinion it is in your best interest to take some time away.

This place can be degrading to mental health. Make sure you take the proper time to adjust and most importantly make sure this place isn't driving you insane

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg