Posts by Anchii_Kyara

To Me its kinda like a in-between of the (Maybe a bit of 2015, Dont remember that one well) 2017 / 2019 Forums and the Flarum (2020/21) Forums.

I kinda like the fact we can customize more on Profiles now and that they brought back "Signatures" and such, the Main Page is a bit confusing not gonna lie.

But In My Opinion I think its something we can adapt to.

I personally like all Old CoD Multiplayers, like CoD 4 MW, World at War, Black Ops 1 but I spent most of my time with Call of Duty on Modern Warfare 2.
    I remember fondly the days of Micspamming, Quickscoping and "1v1 Me on Rust"
    Never really tried out Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer or anything above that, just a bit of Black Ops 2 but I honestly prefer MW2.

@'kanst'
    As a Administrator I expected better from you, even if it has a valid reason for there to be a punishment, not like this. You can have petty moments but your Job is also to keep that in Check as a Administrator and not lowkey be cruel in this way to any individual, no matter the offense.

Hand out the right punishment, justly.

I am all for a Union to maintain Peace and Cooperation between Guilds and Groups but I do not want to see a Council be established by a single individual at its helm, its like what happened with the first attempt to be frank, where it turned into a absolute disaster, as a Member of the Imperium I would love to see a proper Union be re-established, but not something like this.

Object.

Heres a few tipps though,

If you are building a Stairway going up like that, Id try making the Supports look a little bit more interesting and realistic, adding a few segments in the middle or adding fences that run horizontally. The Plate Segments should also be anchored to the Mountain itself to support the weight, the bottoms of the support should have some sort of signalling that its anchored to the ground as well, though thats mostly detail work.

I do give you credit for changing up the pattern of the mountain using Cobble, Stone and (I think) Deepslate, and I quite like the Waterfall as well, though to that I must add that I wouldve loved to see some flora grow at the base of the waterfall, in proximity of the Water.

Coming to your Ship, I presume Starship? well, this is coming from Somebody who has built a ton of Vehicles in my time both here and in Singleplayer, I do get the Idea here but Id like to see some more shape in the main compartment itself, and I cant really tell any other Angles, because you just provided a image of one specific front-view.

Though some things onto what I can see, as said the main Comparment could use a interior for controls and crew, as well as a more ergonomic shape, the bottom looks a bit flat though I like the objects that look like Ballast Tanks, but I do note the lack of wings here, I cant judge the rear because as stated, it is not visible.

I see alot of Potential Here, you may need some more time however to find your building style and find new techniques, it takes quite a bit to refine building to a extend to go towards incredible Detail and just free-built, well whatever you want to such a extend, if this Application gets denied - please dont let that discourage you to keep improving on what you are already able to do, and if you need help with Ships or Vehicles of any sort you can ask me In-Game as well, Anchii_Kyara47

Best of Luck to you anyways.

Well, I can think of a few ones, even some Oddballs.

Theres Probably some others but I dont wanna make this Post even longer.

I know this isn't the place to speak about personal dealings, but you know what happened with me and somebody close to me in the past with you, however telling from your prior Statements in this thread, but on the other hand contradicting behaviour sometimes in the Server / Discord itself, im not quite sure if you're being genuine or trying to get back. I do hope its the former, I really do, I considered you a great friend. I will give consideration to both sides if more things for either one come out, for now I'll stay neutral.

Vouch, has always been polite and is very active on the server, has always also been open to new players and helpful in general even if you sometimes make mistakes you never repeat them and do your best to better yourself - I see great potential for you as an admin and I wish you the best of luck.

Vouch without a doubt, you are one of the most active players I have ever seen, I see you online all the time and you never seem to lose your temper, and if anything its just banter, you are very polite and mature - so in my mind you would make a great addition to the staff team - really hope you get this Mr. President

@Anchii_Kyara#7115
    After elaborating and seeing your behaviour this week and so on, I can definitely give you my vouch, you are a very helpful member of the server and try to do your best. Besides that you are also taking steps to better most of the points some of these Objections have touched on, and already having great results, thought of course you always find some things you need to improve on, but really who doesn't? Keep it up lad.

Wish you the best of luck still, and I really hope you do get Admin.

You see me sometimes, we don't really interact alot but I've seen almost every activity from you, wich includes some very heated debates, controversies and everything like this, but on the other hand you've shown you can also be very supportive of people in need and helpful to the server overall, I really want to give you a vouch but on the other hand I am unsure because of all these past incidents, for now ill stay neutral on this, whatever the majority of the next responses will be (I do hope there are some more) ill base my final decision those.

If it doesnt work out, dont lose hope, Im sure you can continue to improve, and from what it looks like right now you are already taking steps to do so, so I wish you the best of luck and keep your head up lad.