Posts by _TheRedX

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

I object. Given that you had access to admin-exclusive resources and knew about it and used it for abuse, I can say that this ban should stay. I'd say otherwise if you wouldn't have lied on your appeal, as this is 5 months ago. But as you lied, which is against the guidelines once again, my vote is what it is.

If I'm wrong here, please do correct me.

Yeah, was a mistake on my part.

Appeal accepted.
    Welcome back, snpa. Just - I suggest don't be a serial troll if you are gonna be one lol, i've seen quite a bit of punishments on you already

As per erin's suggestion, I will now explain the reason for my ban.

I was randomly flying around spawn, and I happened to find a lag machine. It was lagging me pretty hard, considering I have a pretty beefy rig, I thought I should do action. There was a crap ton of noise, I could essentially barely hear anything. I checked via /co i and I found it to be snpa's build. As per sanction issuing guidance, quote:

a. Attempts at harming the server.

A lag machine harming the server itself shall lead to an IB (Indefinite Ban).

As the following build was harming the client, I thought a 24 hour restriction from the server should be enough.
    I have asked Tizz (if i recall correctly) about this, he agreed with me. As this happened in admin-chat, I do not have any permission to quote this.

The lag machine consisted of loads of bells, here's an image:

https://imgur.com/a/qvAdSnI
    Was restored with coreprotect since the ban I did automatically rolled it back (and yes, I did intend for it to) and yes I removed it afterwards taking this photo

In the image you can see that this was obviously intended as a noise machine, therefore I understand snpa's reasoning.

If I can see clearly that this was a mistake on my part, you will be unbanned.

For now, I will wait for other people/representitives to step in till we can make any conclusions.

matscalle oh my god.

Look - we all have hard times.

I was also just feeling bad after my prev app got objected to hell. But I continued on. The ranks are not what matters. Don't go makin' rash decisions, I totally agree with erin and luke here. Go chill out. MB is not a very easy rank to get, and the absolute necessity kinda shows power-hungriness. If you present something great next app, I'll be absolutely happy to vouch for you. Just - make sure to make it multiple, actually good builds.

Also, if you really feel like this place is driving you insane, please take time off and go chill out. Maybe in the meantime, try getting into something else! I've been kinda getting into art lately, I want to actually begin learning it and start, maybe, making some actually good art! I personally loved art, it's just that I never actually wanted to take the time to learn it. But at a random point I kinda got into it and I love it quite a lot now. You might wanna try something too!

Please don't go raging at us just because we've objected on your app. We can't vouch just because you're having a bad time - we're evaluating your actual building abilities.

That being said tho, I wish you the best of the best luck!

So, I'm back.

I looked through your post again and saw that there are some more images added, however, that still doesn't solve much. Here's why:

1. Your builds are too plain.
    I personally think that there has to be quite a bit more for building to apply for Master Builder. You can't just, for example, build a basic dirt hut and call it "a master builder worthy building". It's not how it works. You need to actually invest effort into your builds and not just make something throwaway and call it a day.

2. The redstone knowledge you say that you have isn't shown here.
    Sure, I can see that you can build something, but I think a LIGHT CIRCUIT is NOT master builder worthy. I'm personally a very good redstoner myself and I have a lot of experience, therefore I think I have quite a lot of say in your redstone abilities. If you're applying for Master Builder, you definitely want to show something big if you're doing redstone. It's important to not think of Master Builder as something special. It's not about the rank - it's about actually doing something good for the server. It's a rank that proves you're qualified for something. It's also somewhat of a responsibility, though not as much as before. Usually MB is just chill now. Master Builder is not something that you should think of an easy task. I had one application fail on me, and for similar issues. My second application however, has lead me to actually getting approved and getting MB. If you want to get MB, you need to actually do something good instead of just thinking people here will accept anything. Also, preferably don't lie that you "forgot". Not saying that you definitely lied here, but it's extremely unprofessional from your point of view. If you want to look professional, you NEED to prepare and make sure that everything is there beforehand.

3. Your application is very plain and not MB worthy.
    You're not showing enough effort in your app. The way I did it, is I took like a year or something like that off, and just tried to improve over time. You look like you're too excited for your application and just screwing it up in the meantime. You instead, should use this time in improving your builds. Learning more techniques. Grian's builds and following along with him, experimenting, helped me quite a bit with building. I'm mostly a self-learner, so I usually experiment with stuff a lot and only then I learn it. You need to find what you like doing. Just because you "can" do something, like terraforming, doesn't mean it's *definitely* MB worthy. You should definitely get to know yourself more, and learn more stuff over the time. Also, the INSTANT this gets denied, which it probably will as seeing the lack of potential in your app, don't just go ahead and reapply again. Instead, take more time. Really get into something. Or maybe, MB is not something that you really want, and rather just as a rank to make you look "more appealing".

Overall, I think your app is NOT MB worthy, and even the added photos don't help it. I mean, what are you showing here? A basic light circuit? This is *kinda* redstone knowledge, but, believe me, NOT enough to give you MB. If you're really just trying to push yourself here and just trying to get the rank, you shouldn't apply for MB. If you want to actually learn stuff, just ask other MBs. Redstone? Ask me. I'm available quite often and will probably be able to help you. Also, don't go for something too insane, neither too simple.
    Also, the vote is staying the same, as I can see that you haven't improved anything over those "added photos", and one of the builds I even saw you build right around the time of this MB application. You need to prepare beforehand, not mere hours before or after you apply.

I wish you luck next time! Peace.
    \~ TheRed

Hello, so, let me get this straight:

You're showing like 11 images of one build.

I think this is not enough to justify you being MB. You need multiple builds, and NOT multiple images.

Also, I personally think you should write only areas you excel in, and not just all areas that you CAN do. For example, in my app I wrote that I'm good at redstone. In no way do I need for you or want you to go as insane as me and make an entire video just for my MB app, but you should definitely add more builds. It's important that you show proof for all of the areas you excel at, and video evidence is actually preferred and sometimes encouraged.

Sorry to say this, but for now, it's an Object.

I would like for you to try harder next time and maybe even get better at these areas in the meantime!

Anyways, peace.

Hello

So I've had this issue where my inventory would get randomly cleaned - turns out, it's something to do with the impostor mode clearing my inventory. tbh this is absolutely stupid and should've never been added, your inventory should be always saved and returned back when you are no longer impostor.

we need a fix for this, this is a stupid issue and I hope it gets resolved

thank you

PS: I've lost multiple kits and items and stuff over this