• As the gravity of the fact the server's dead sets in, I've taken some time to reflect on the significance of this community.

This server's been a major component of my life for nearly half of my existence - I joined in 2014 and managed to stick around for nearly a decade and now its gone. That sucks. I feel like throughout my existence here I cycled through every type of player: I went from being a shitty troll who used to crash the server with worldedit (and ultimately get permbanned for it) to becoming the Ban Manager, with file access and everything. This server is one reason I learned things I use in real life to advance my academic ambitions and future goals such as investigative work (such as dealing with raiders) and some computer stuff as well. At least I also made some good friends over the years which made this place more memorable such as videogamesm12 and DL108 who both got to go on epic adventures with me and do fun shit. I also now have epic memories of crazy stuff I did on TF such as crashing the Akefu Raiders and generating heatmaps of player locations. It sucks that TF is going to cease to exist and I guess I'll now be moving on to greener pastures.

That's it and that's all. If there's anything else I feel I need to add, I'll edit this thread.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• One of the most talented and intelligent players I've had the pleasure of working with, you deserved what you got here for your hard work.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• it's been real

It's been fake.

Alco is fake.

You are fake.

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.