Posts by DL108

It's been a pleasure knowing you for 8 years and I know we'll be fucking around more even after TF is mostly gone from our memories. You can't forget such a community. It's just impossible. I hope that the rest of the community will keep in touch.

You know where you can find me.

DarkLynx108 (You can add me on Steam or on Discord if you wanna keep in touch lol)

I was originally planning to make a sendoff series on Total Freedom for Total Freedom Randomness, the bulk of which was filmed during the peak of the server's history, but when something suddenly happens like this, I suppose it's my fault for not doing this sooner.

It has been an honor to be around here for 10 years of the 13 year history. While I did leave my admin position on a low point and was originally planning on reinstating at some point, that will evidently not be possible. I did meet a lot of unique people playing here and it honestly helped me through my teen years. Yet life moves on and you can't stick on the past forever.

Where could you find me if you wanted to contact me? Well my discord's available like it always has been (I won't post the username here but if you know my username, it would be fairly obvious to guess what my discord name is), and my Freedom server that is essentially just FOP:R will be around as well, so if you want to be invited there, be my guest. It's been a fun 10 years, and it'll honestly be a bit hard to adjust by not having a minecraft community to pop in and say hi that has a decent amount of people on it.

I'll see you all around.

- DarkLynx108

- Executive Creative Designer from May 2014 - October 2017

- Admin from 2013 - October 2017

When I first saw this added I was heavily confused as to why it was even added at all, since I see Pluralkit used less for Tulpas and people with DID, and more for roleplaying fictional characters. Despite its alleged viability for the groups I've mentioned, I never felt like it would work out well on the TF Discord.

I think you're the first person I've ever seen bitch about not wanting dark mode on something...I guess you do want your eyes ruined with all of the bright backgrounds.

I personally object since unlike Flarum, these forums actually work and aren't buggy. Plus whatever "yellow" logo you're talking about isn't on any corner for me. As for the background Wild is most likely working on a new background so the current once is a placeholder, however with all of the stuff occurring due to yesterday's events on the network, that will just delay the changes to the forum more.

idk what you're on about, I'm still here, I just don't use lynxlps anymore since it's a minecraft account and I forgot the password to it to upgrade to a Mojang, then Microsoft account. DarkLynx108 is still here and I do check in from time to time, mainly on discord nowadays.

Additional names I know of to add here:

Jowoserf
    vj13573 (UYScutix)
    Andoodle
    Fluffasaurus_Rex (Person who SPaS'd me)
    G4M3R1Dx (although he was mainly on CJFreedom I do remember he showed up briefly here)
    jetio4
    Disaster839 (Developer who had commands like /gt and /nope which I preferred over /smite and /gtfo)
    jamalB
    The-Real-Timmy (Who always referred to me by my real name as soon as he learned about it)
    Cyro1999
    S0urSkittl3x (Brooke, can't remember the exact name)
    RoseMax122 (Briefly, mainly a CJFreedom person)
    ninjablue1/ngxTaicius

Most of the people that are joining Minecraft every day aren't for Java Edition. 75%+ of the community is now on Bedrock Edition so there should really be a Bedrock Edition server. I remember we had one at one point during the Seth era but Seth didn't want to diversify at the time, so maybe we should relook at a Bedrock Server next.

I could see how the suspension is validated but the reason that video "attacked" the server is the incorrect reason. I would've simply said "misconduct" and that would've resulted in a lesser controversy. Attacking a server means you're either DDoS'ing the server, or blatantly crashing the server, neither of which video did.