aerom12 - Freedom-01 Admin Application

1. Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

- I have, and I agree to the standards.
    2. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.
      -
      My IGN is "aerom12", and the timezone that I am located in is BST.

3. What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.
      - 25th of December 2020

4. Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).
      - aeroanaconda

5. What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
      - Student.

6. Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.
      - I would consider myself to be slightly skilled in some artistic design.

7. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

- Daily.
    8. Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)
      - None.

9. Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).
      - No.

10. What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).
      - I believe that in an administrator position, I could make a good effort to help bring positivity to the community, and be there to help as best as I can as often as I can. I also still believe that being around this server has changed me for the better over the months that I've been active lately, and would like to share the happiness I've gotten from this community back with it in the form of my best efforts to contribute.

11. What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).
      - Europe.

12. Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
      - I can.

13. Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).
      - I have.

14. Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?
      - They are.

paintbrush from inanimate insanity is an enby icon <3 <3 :saint: :saint: ^^ ^^ ^^ :P :P :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) :love: :love: :love: :love:

• i’m not voting but what i will say is that aero genuinely this is coming from a place of good you need to take time off of tf more and i’m not confident admin will help

genuine it’s concerning me

and yes i can talk about this before i get replies saying ‘its not your place’ no im not a professional no i dont care and yes i’m within my right to say this

i’m not voting because i’m not your parents and i cannot make that decision for you

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• i’m not voting but what i will say is that aero genuinely this is coming from a place of good you need to take time off of tf more and i’m not confident admin will help

genuine it’s concerning me

and yes i can talk about this before i get replies saying ‘its not your place’ no im not a professional no i dont care and yes i’m within my right to say this

i’m not voting because i’m not your parents and i cannot make that decision for you

to be fair i was a lot less active last month, in game at least, but this is still fair nonetheless

paintbrush from inanimate insanity is an enby icon <3 <3 :saint: :saint: ^^ ^^ ^^ :P :P :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) :love: :love: :love: :love:

• few things:

- you've improved since your last app

- presently I'm not sure how seriously you will be able to take admin duties and handle certain situations like DDOS attacks, etc

- becoming admin isn't a thing to be taken lightly and it means you'll have to increase your time on TF. You've been on here way too much like Luke said, he is concerned about your health and I trust his judgment. if playing on tf has a negative impact on your health then you need to take some time off

I object, not because you're not a good candidate per se (you're OK in that regard), but because I believe becoming admin may harm your health overall.

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

• I’ve seen significant improvement in the applicant since their last application, their playtime has dropped a fair amount and it’s appeared to have done them a world of good.

That being said there are still concerns about what having admin status would do to their playtime on the server and how they would handle certain situations, as well as how all of this would impact their health overall.

Despite my doubts, after careful reconsideration, I am changing my vote to a vouch due to your obvious willingness to improve and how seriously you would take this role due to how much you enjoy playing on the server - I just hope this doesn’t have a detrimental effect on your health and well-being. Good luck

Edited once, last by declan: Changed vote (August 9, 2023 at 9:54 PM).

• Object, revoking rec (god i've done this so much times) - Luke has showed a very good point on that last breakdown on a detail that should not be cried or "hoooolyy FUCKING shit the freedom01 locks will NEVERRR stop" over. That was a very immature overreaction and I don't think I can trust someone like that with a very powerful and demanding role.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

Edited 5 times, last by quack95: Changed vote again (August 15, 2023 at 12:29 PM).

• Object, suprisingly me and aero have been getting on and I must say they is a sound geeza. There has been lots of improvement, but tbh I don't think being an admin will be good for you at this time mate.

• At the moment I'm going to have to object -- Aside from the (what's honestly being excessively active here to the point that it's an actual concern that you're here too much), I have my own concerns on your ability to handle certain situations level-headed and the like -- You've been miles better since your last application, but you've still some things to work on in that regard.

1gaah.png

• Vouch. I believe you've improved enough to be trusted in an administrator role. In regards to the perceived obsession with TF that other voters have brought up, while I do agree with them and you should probably spend time away from TF once in a while, I'm not going to be using it as a reason to object as we have had people (formerly) obsessed with TF do well in administrator roles. I trust that you will be able to make the correct decisions, and as such I think you will do well in an admin role.

• Vouch. You play too much? You're too passionate about tf but have made mistakes? Sounds promising to me.

Since when do people object because someone plays too much? Mind your own business mate

• a few objections here that i did not expect. it really do be your own people stabbing you in the back.

object

How does this make any sense lmao?

Anyways, I vouch. Your *active* playtime is not as high as other people make it out to believe (at only 1d 22h in the past 30 days), but as I'm banned from the discord I cannot judge your activity there, and I do genuinely think you care enough about the server to be able to handle administrating it too.

• Since when do people object because someone plays too much? Mind your own business mate

i said this before and i say it again

i don’t give two shits if its ‘my business’ or not, especially not when ‘my business’ is defined by somebody who is almost never here and only pops up once in a while to post a vote on people you have absolutely zero idea about

it’s ‘my business’ because such an attachment can be unhealthy mental health wise. and no, i don’t need to be a trained professional to know that too deep of an attachment = bad

if you’d actually join once in a while you’d understand this goes beyond just usual ‘hes on tf too much’, it’s a genuine serious attachment that i think is unhealthy.

i’ve not voted nor do i plan to out of spite but i find it fucking ridiculous we’re even at the point where ex users from years back are making comments and votes on people i have never seen them even interact with

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• a few objections here that i did not expect. it really do be your own people stabbing you in the back. seems like people are learning a lesson.

object

You know what I also didn't expect? For you to finally provide reasoning for your vote...

I vouch, you seem dedicated, and you are but one of many, many people who spend too much of their time on TF. It's not like being denied from being staff would keep you off the server.

• I'll vouch for you, I've seen plenty of improvement in your behavior to give you a chance. However, you need to remember to step away when you can't handle something because sometimes you let your emotions get the better of you.

ピバラ。

Edited once, last by Deauthorized: Striking vouch due to their recent behavior in the Discord server. Really unfortunate for me to do. (August 13, 2023 at 3:45 PM).

• Vouch! (as long as it doesnt affect your health negatively)
    This person is truly dedicated to TotalFreedom and has shown their true potential numerous times!
    Just remember the internet is not serious business, after all!
    Good luck to the candidate!

Is this the end?