Aspiringskate11's.. uh wait ADMIN APPLICATION? this isnt gonna go well [JOKe]

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Yes i have, and i understand it fully

2. Aspiringskate11 Is my IGN, The time zone for me When im online, i will ussually go offline and online inbetween 9:30 am - 8:30pm GMT

3. I do not know the exact date i joined, it was about 22 or 21/1/??

4. Error core #7793 (Nick in the tf discord is Skater)

5. Student

6. Coding, I know a lot about basic .bat coding, i can make some cool stuff out of it but i do not know anything much more about coding than that

7. Mostly several times a week.

8. Is this optional? i hope this isnt needed

9. No and no.

10. I am pretty good at problem solving, i can help figure out what has happened or how to fix it if nobody else knows (although if i do become admin 97 would probably be able to do that 10x better then me).

11. North america

12. Yes

13. Yes

14. Yes they are very secure

Jayden. is my Real name. dont use it all the time because id rather everyone call me Skate

• Object, you lack maturity + img sums it up quite well

You also show no confidence in yourself and that would make a bad admin shown in "although 97 would be able to do that 100x better than me". You also throw tantrums and griefed once as result of me ignoring you.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

Edited once, last by quack95 (June 18, 2023 at 12:23 PM).

• Object.

You are not a trustworthy player, I have caught you trolling players while invisible quite a few times, and when called out, you lie to them saying you're not even there. That's disrespectful and it takes me or another admin to call you out on it. You're also starting to get a slightly negative reputation on the server and are getting yourself trapped into mischief like old times.

It's definitely not a good time for you to apply for admin considering your good behavior is actually declining.

• object, you are not trustworthy at all and, plus you're an immature and mischievous player as specified by people above

additionally you aren't really active tbh, and you admitted that yourself when you set your tag to "I don't join"

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

• Official Post

Aspiringskate11's.. uh wait ADMIN APPLICATION? this isnt gonna go well

have some self esteem son. if you're gonna fuck up atleast go for gold (and probably not tell people you think its not gonna go well)

• '1373204388':

by: Tizz91

type: ban

reason: Unsolicited edit of the End spawn (3d ago)

issued_on: 2023-05-07 at 22:03:53 CEST

I had asked a admin about this and the admin said okay, i do not remember the admin, it was either video, 97 or someone else other then an admin. and they said it was okay as long as i didnt remove the end portal

Jayden. is my Real name. dont use it all the time because id rather everyone call me Skate

• Wasn't me.

• adding that it appears he griefed Hyly's "sub to Lyicx" build by replacing it with red wool and saying it had been "infected by Nether"

also, why did you apply in the first place if according to you "this isnt gonna go well"?

Gommeh

• IT WAS A COUPLE BLOCKS

if you wanted me to change it back i could have. it was only a couple blocks, i dont think i should be banned for a whole day just for replacing a couple blocks of blue wool to red wool

it was a joke for the title. because last time i asked how to become admin everyone said, god no dont even try.\\

And for the Even taller community board and that house, i had built those so im allowed to edit it since its my build.

Edited once, last by Spiring (June 18, 2023 at 5:30 PM).

• Spiring June 18, 2023 at 5:18 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Aspiringskate11's.. uh wait ADMIN APPLICATION? this isnt gonna go well” to “Aspiringskate11's.. uh wait ADMIN APPLICATION? this isnt gonna go well [JOKe]”.
  • additionally you aren't really active tbh, and you admitted that yourself when you set your tag to "I don't join"

That was mostly a joke, i do join although it was at the time i had set it to i wasnt really online that much

• IT WAS A COUPLE BLOCKS

if you wanted me to change it back i could have. it was only a couple blocks, i dont think i should be banned for a whole day just for replacing a couple blocks of blue wool to red wool

it wasnt just a couple blocks, also if you are applying for admin you shouldn't modify others' builds at all without their prior consent

Gommeh