Indefinite Ban Request - Yurni

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

Code
    Yurni:  
      uuid: 'ab5d0651-9a05-4d6a-9afc-f97dd5b1d7c9'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Gaining access to admin-exclusive resources'  

2. What did they do? Yurni was in close contact with the individuals behind the Akefu Raids and managed to successfully gain access to admin-exclusive resources with the intent of malice.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

New Policy:

1. Respect & remain mindful of other members of the community.

3. Join the community to engage and have fun, not to advertise, promote hate or otherwise try to harm the overall community

Old Policy:

1a. Attempts at harming the server.

1f. Unauthorized access to admin-exclusive resources.

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here. Witness & source of images: Luke

> i will get a slap on the wrist at most

> i have nothing to lose and everything to gain from this

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

IMG_0447.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.

This user has several alts tied to their IP via /lookup, but none are permbanned.

• Yurnip
    • DavisHedgehog473
    • EvilMustache1
    • TerminatorAI
    • TroupeAlt24
    • chemau
    • ErinFarq04
    • Svnc

unknown.png

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Objection, he hasn’t done any malicious actions since then and for fizz’s reasoning

<<Item maker and your local friendly archivist>>

Veteran Admin / Hub Moderator / Master Builder

Edited once, last by Anti95 (July 28, 2022 at 1:28 AM).

• I'm not seeing in those screen grabs where they leaked anything?

3rd ss. Under old policy would be ‘gaining access to unauthorised admin resources’ via requesting it from charge

The last screenshot also implies that something was obtained via being 'close' to an admin. The URL is unfortunately dead so it's uncertain as to what it is but Sperience's reaction, the fact Yurni mentioned they got it from Ria (who was suspended for leaking admin chats to Yurni during this exact timeframe) along with the being tight with admins helps line indicate to me that something pretty 'exclusive' was shared.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Not everybody has the same interpretation of 1f so I'll leave that as is.

5 months have passed before anybody realised no disciplinary action had been taken. Yurni dissociated from the group way before they started raiding the server. They've been hated by the group since then. Some recent messages show signs of genuine care for the community. It's clear to me Yurni isn't a threat anymore.

Example 1

Example 2 (context: dealing with a trollpotter)

I object.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• object.

yurni hasn't done anything malicious in the last months and also didn't even directly gain access to admin-only resources.

im fairly confident that her message asking for logs was not meant seriously and the admin who provided the logs was sanctioned. that should be enough as it is -- if y'all wanted to take action, ya should have done that when this first happened, not months later. far too late now.

1gaah.png

• if y'all wanted to take action, ya should have done that when this first happened, not months later. far too late now.

Eao didn’t release evidence. Eao also sorta glossed over what Yurni actually did in the sanction. Thats why nothing was done.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Alco_Rs11 August 10, 2022 at 8:21 PM

Closed the thread.