Admin Application - Yurni

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • while i agree with the above points, i cannot bring myself to object. misconduct like this in the future obviously warrants punishment - but yurni is consistently one of the most active players on the server and is always interacting with others. i think they would make a good admin.

i dont do this often; but i vouch

• @' xX_RobloxGamer_Xx' thats a long and detailed post so im gonna break it down by screenshots

1: No permission was given for that originally however, the crash chunk was not only secluded to only me but also lasts a couple seconds and does not require an autotp, Ive explained what happened after the pictured messages in a previous reply to charge.

2 and 3: me video and allink (G6) were all having fun with exploits in a secluded area with very little players online, Not really worth anything but iirc I believe most of the time I was the one getting kicked and not doing the kicking as at the time I had nothing effective.

4: Yes I've always been the horny idiot on the server, I have mentioned that I am dialing it back because it would set a bad example to current and/or new players if they see an applicant or if this goes through admin saying things like that.

5: That was a small joke, if I didn't give the coins back I would completely agree I would be in violation of the rules.

@' xX_RobloxGamer_Xx' I’d also like to mention that another operator was warned in the past for duplicating his coins. Someone has also been warned for trapping others in their plot and charging 50 coins for them to leave their plot.

Neither of these were close to what I was doing. Your first example is self explanatory I did not abuse a flaw in the plugin to duplicate money. The second example is literal extortion as far as I can tell, and since I don't know when this happened or who did it cant tell if they gave coins back or even planned to but besides that I'm pretty sure trapping players in plots is against the rules anyway.

Yurni No permission was given for that originally however, the crash chunk was not only secluded to only me but also lasts a couple seconds and does not require an autotp, Ive explained what happened after the pictured messages in a previous reply to charge.

I’m sure you must have seen the discussion regarding this on discord. The only reason I accepted you actively using exploits/causing issues with the server was because I was told you were given explicit permission from a member of staff.

Why did you do this without permission?

• neutral. while yurni is an active member of the community, i feel that they continuously push the limits of the rules. (eg crashing people, introducing lecterns) an admin position might enable yurni to test more malicious things, which may cause complications in the future. ++ admins are cringe…

• Do normal admins have access to the dev server? I think the fears of Yurni exploiting on TF could be solved by just allowing her to test on that server (it's whole point is development and testing) which has an environment similar to freedom-1.

• Vouch.

I don't think just because a player messes around with NBT and maybe accidentally crashes the server in the process (and then promptly reporting the vulnerability to developers) should get them denied an admin application. Maybe she should've tested in a local server? However, due to the amount of plugins TotalFreedom uses that modify the way the game works in countless ways, it may be near impossible to recreate the server's environment (and thus, unique exploits).

Yurni has, time and time again, responsibly disclosed server crash exploits to developers. Her being an admin would speed up this disclosure process (as she would have access to the admin chat thus being able to educate admins on the latest threats) and with her unique knowledge of ways the game can be broken, successfully mitigate any malicious actions by the people who join TotalFreedom just to crash it.

• Vouch, Can confirm 100% Yurni has never had malicious intent with any of the items created or exploits tested and always reports issues immediately to either video or Alco/other admins for as long as i have known them. Also is very knowledgeable about exploits and how to report and fix such exploits.

• After much deliberation with myself and weighing up both sides of the argument, I have decided to

!vouch. I am sure your exploit skills will come in handy at some point. Just don‘t crash the server again, you can’t do that anymore if you become an admin.

• You were involved in the egg throwing incident recently. Since you are not yet admin we cannot sanction you, else you would be. Please ensure that you conduct yourself well if you are applying for admin. This is not a good look.

That being said, you helped me tremendously after the fact to help investigate the nature of the incident. Please learn from this and you have the potential to go far as an admin.

• This application is on hold pending an investigation that prevents us from processing it. We are currently dealing with another investigation with a much higher priority, so this may take some time.

We haven't forgotten about this, we've just been very busy.

image.png