Admin Application - Yurni

1. Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes

2. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

Yurni, My time zone is CST but my active time is very sporadic

3. What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

Mar 3, 2021

4. Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

Yurni#4918

5. What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Student

6. Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

No

7. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

Several times a week

8. Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)

@"erin"#107 @"Drfools"#373 @"kanst"#117 @"microsoftian (smug)"#388 @xPkz  RedEastWood

9. Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).

No

1. What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).

I have at least a tiny bit of knowledge when it comes to some exploits, and even those I wont recognize will be caught by others and I can learn what to look for quickly. I'm also a very very active member so there is a high chance I'll be on when others aren't.

2. What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

North America

3. Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes

4. Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).

Yes

5. Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Yes

• Denied, feel free to reapply in 60 days.

Nah, nah nah, jokes aside, vouch and recommendation confirmed.

Yurni is knowledgeable with exploits, as described in the application above, and is an active, engaging and pleasant (well..) member of the community. Few have spent as much time not only in game but on discord, and she's helped me out as well on numerous occasions when I haven't been able to physically get in game, grabbing screenshots of rulebreaking, essentially administrating by proxy.

I've no doubt they're a fantastic fit to administrate the server.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• I Vouch. They are very proactive in reporting rule breakers and they always inform me of when someone's doing something funny. Their knowledge in exploits is also quite beneficial as well given most administrators are often unable to handle situations with these types of problems.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Vouch fra.
    No doubt that you're a great candidate and that your knowledge of exploits can help.

• I have had to remove a few of the votes on this thread due to them not giving reasoning - which became a requirement as per this thread. Just would like to draw everyone's attention to that again - makes everyone's life easier.

•   RedEastWood I removed several votes on that application as well which didn't give any reasoning. Whether or not the reasoning is valid will be decided in future, but I don't think it's my place to silence votes that I don't like when the individual might have genuinely meant them.

It was only a few and it was one of the first applications with the new system, so I didn't feel the need to say anything, but as the issue popped up here again it's why I made the comment.

• Vouch, from what I've seen Yurni is an active individual with a positive and fun attitude, the experience with exploits is certainly a bonus which TF will certainly benefit from!

She also makes interesting and unique mapart although their not exactly my cup of tea…

• Vouch, but please chill back on the NSFW stuff. I did not like being thrown in "powdered snow".

Very reliable and knowledeable about exploits, very fun to talk to and extremely cunning at times. Would be amazing to have them on the admin team.

But non Op yurni is cursed sounding…

ketchup aX0Qxn3.png