Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • i have a idea what if we do something like minehut and artnos but do it better i have some ideas

custom setup gamemodes like
    lifesteal check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQivd_wPYG8
    smp just normal smp
    nuclear smp check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt-U5VtBdbM
    random event smp a smp type idea but everyday something new happens
    free op totalfreedom
    skyblock skyblock
    minigames like bedwars and murder mystery
    arena just 1 VS 1

free 30 players
    payed 100 players

always online

this will help the network

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• The amount of setup and work this would take is absolutely astronomical to join an already crowded and dominated market.

Object.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• as i said in my other post, if you're going to suggest this stuff, EXPLAIN IN DETAIL how it will benefit the network. dont just say "this will help the network", EXPLAIN damnit.

object.

1gaah.png

•   matscalle Just because it's something that Atlas Media want to do, doesn't mean to say that it's not hard. No offence matscalle but I don't think you have the first clue of how to run a Minecraft server (let alone this one in particular), nor do you have any kind of idea how much work it would take to produce a server that can provide all of those gamemodes. And last on my list of reasons to object, you've COMPLETELY ignored the fact that TotalFreedom has never been a server with donations in mind, nor has it ever asked for donations off of anyone, so to suddenly implement paid features could possibly alienate users as they didn't sign up to TotalFreedom for that one bit. Anyways, object and in the kindest way possible, please stop making these suggestions because more often than not, they're just things that you yourself want to see and not what the community as a whole wants to see.

• matscalle, im gonna concur with the majority here and ask you to consider the practicality of your suggestion thoroughly. the likelihood of ryan having the developer effort or funding of the infrastructure to provide free hosting for 30 or so people and the setups required for such game modes is about as likely as me beating shyrix atleast once at anything (shes better than me, common knowledge im not even afraid to admit it anymore)

on paper, theres heart and are pretty decent ideas if they were to work in practice perfectly. you do need to consider that i put more effort into this assignment i keep getting fucking sidetracked on an hour before its due then the push to update the freedom server which by the sounds of things, updating the java version alongside the actual minecraft version is a hefty task but its the pure focus at the moment. and no please dont unironically put pressure on them to push for it because it wont make it come any quicker

obviously yeah if it was practical, people fuckin love free hosting even though in reality aternos and minehut are quite dog and at most a fuck around place for mates so it would definitely bring traction i just dont think its possible or worth the funds

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

matscalle i have a idea what if we do something like minehut and artnos

So... you want us to offer a service that is guaranteed to be attacked by people who sit in the shadows as a team?

matscalle lifesteal

This is a mechanic, not a game mode.

matscalle free op

I don't disagree that there should be more freedom servers, but the TotalFreedomMod just isn't flexible enough for this anymore. I can always fork it and offer a lightweight alternative, but this is something that would need actual demand.

matscalle minigames
      matscalle arena

No. These can be done on the freedom server already.

matscalle free 30 players
    payed 100 players

A system that revolves around real life currency for privileges has always been against the foundation of TotalFreedom.

matscalle this will help the network

How? If anything it would harm it, because then it would be generic as fuck.

image.png

•   matscalle Ryan IS the owner of Atlas and he's the one who hires and fires devs for this server, as well as Atlas as a whole.

matscalle it is hard

And you literally just contradicted what you previously said here:

matscalle first off this isnt that hard

Please, in the most polite way, just stop with the suggestions, including this thread. I'm sorry but you really don't know what you're talking about. Your heart's in the right place, but your head isn't. Your ideas do have potential, but not on this server due to the amount of changes to the server that would need to be done, the magnitude of some of them could also devastate what's left of TF's population (looking at you, donations, since TF has never been about that) and the amount of work it'd take overall to produce such ideas. I do think that a larger server with more devs could actually benefit from your ideas, but certainly not here. Ryan's even said himself he doesn't even have enough developers.

Telephone matscalle first off this isnt that hard

Please, in the most polite way, just stop with the suggestions, including this thread. I’m sorry but you really don’t know what you’re talking about. Your heart’s in the right place, but your head isn’t. Your ideas do have potential, but not on this server due to the amount of changes to the server that would need to be done, the magnitude of some of them could also devastate what’s left of TF’s population (looking at you, donations, since TF has never been about that) and the amount of work it’d take overall to produce such ideas. I do think that a larger server with more devs could actually benefit from your ideas, but certainly not here. Ryan’s even said himself he doesn’t even have enough developers.

i ment for the tf devs as it would be if they would combine it it would also have atlas devs working on it

codium multimatter redanium sporres