Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • @'_97' this.

being autistic is not an excuse.

im also autistic. if i can be held to same standards as the rest of the playerbase, then you damn well can be as well.

1gaah.png

characterslimits Since when that was rule? I thought that was only for applications

Since I told them to because they are power posting and will get an indef forum ban if they keep on.

characterslimits I disagree with this. Putting a long cooldown is actually going to make things worse, I don't want him to come back yelling at everyone just because he couldn't appeal. I say instead we impose the normal 30 day cooldown like everyone else gets.

This is an INDEFINITE ban... They're designed to be permanent and appealed by exception. There's no standard cool down because the user is perm banned from our community for a reason...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

characterslimits don't want him to come back yelling at everyone just because he couldn't appeal. I say instead we impose the normal 30 day cooldown like everyone else gets.

If someone has been indefinitely banned for 3 months for a completely valid reason (FlameGamer could've been indef banned about 6 weeks ago - we were super patient with writing the request) and are still angry about it and scream over text, then they clearly haven't changed and don't deserve to be allowed back.

I don't see why Eric being upset about a 1.5 year old ban means that Ryan can't suggest someone using autism as an excuse and violating the rules of the forum should be given an extra few months to wait.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Thank you for letting me reply again am I going to get unbanned ? I've heard information about a 30-day cool down or something like that and a 1 day ban as well. I wode prefer the 1 day ban instead of the 30 day cool down and if my actions were more critical it would have definitely been a 30 day ban. my normal ban would be 1-3 days but if my actions are more critical it would be 30 day's. To give players space and to remove the conflict. And I will get a notification as well that says you have been removed for 30 days due to a various conflict return in 30 days. And also make sure I have editing access I do want it to be blocked because I might change my statement later thank you for understanding

•   HopeGamer10 you have been indefinitely banned... So you won't get a 1 day ban now no matter what. Your appeal will be reviewed as appropriate once folks have had time to comment on it and a decision will be reached.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I'm so freaking stressed out about being banned please is there some way that I can be unbanned I will wait 30 day's for ban as a consequence I apologize for any inconveniences and I will take my 30-day consequence like a man

• as it currently stands (from what i can guess), you have a next to zero chance of being unbanned. typically begging and whining to be unbanned only extends the time and doesn't really show that you've actually learned anything. -- not to mention that it's not 30 days to be unbanned, it's 30 days to APPEAL the ban.

also, if you're stressed over being banned on a minecraft server, you might want to touch some grass..

1gaah.png

•   HopeGamer10 being autistic isn't an excuse, nor does it make you except from rules.

im also autistic.

furthermore, by "touch grass" i mean go outside, because it seems like you need to if your this upset over being banned on a minecraft server after having been sanctioned more than 40 times.

1gaah.png

• I'm sorry for spam posting I will stop and give you guys space chat me when you're ready and I hope to be unband soon based off of this final chat I will consider a 30-day removal if my behavior was offensive 30 days is more than enough to discipline a player after then they will be more acceptable to the server this will be a chance for the player to cool down and make sure that the behavior doesn't happen again

•   HopeGamer10

HopeGamer10 I'm sorry for spam posting I will stop and give you guys space chat me when you're ready and I hope to be unband soon based off of this final chat I will consider a 30-day removal if my behavior was offensive 30 days is more than enough to discipline a player after then they will be more acceptable to the server this will be a chance for the player to cool down and make sure that the behavior doesn't happen again

this you?

1gaah.png

• I've handed out a forum ban for 3 days on the grounds of powerposting. ryan might extend that fwiw

this is for your own good since you are not helping yourself here @"Nathan"#499

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

HopeGamer10 I'm sorry for spam posting I will stop

This is something you told us you'd do.. at least two dozen times. Every time we muted you for spamming, you'd spam us with messages asking to be unmuted. When we banned you, you'd spam us with messages asking to be unbanned.

The fact you didn't stop after 43 fucking sanctions is exactly why you're here.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• There is unfortunately little support for you to be unbanned. Because of the excessive posts in this thread and the fact that the appeal was posted almost immediately after the ban, I am setting the minimum time before the next appeal to 120 days. This is not to punish you, but rather to give you the opportunity to calm down and reconsider the situation.