Posts by Caleb

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

The killing game revolves around fifteen students who are trapped in Hope's Peak Academy under the control of a sadistic monochrome bear named Monokuma. They are forced to live a communal lifestyle together under a set amount of rules (included in the e-Handbook) for the rest of their lives, although it is possible to "disrupt the peace" in order to escape. In order to do this, a student must "graduate" from the school by murdering a classmate.

After a killing has taken place, the students must work together and investigate to reveal the culprit, dubbed as the "blackened". After a period of time investigating, Monokuma will initiate a class trial, where the remaining students present their arguments in a court room and try to find out who the blackened is among them. Once the students decide on a conclusion, Monokuma will start the "voting time," where the students vote on the identity of a blackened. If the majority of the students' votes are wrong, then the blackened can "graduate" from the school, while the remaining students get executed. However, if the majority of the students choose correctly, then the blackened alone will be executed and the remaining students will remain unharmed.

heliumpluto You can bump a thread by making a new post in the thread. Make sure it's clear that you're bumping your thread.

ONT: I haven't seen any negatives from you as a person, despite a clear disliking towards certain people. I doubt you'd let this affect your judgement though. I'll vouch. If you need any help if you make it through, I'm more than willing to help ^

Under Video's directive for productive Spam and Drama posts, we should remove the forums again, we don't deserve them. You see, we create too many needless Spam and Drama posts with no effort. Where's the effort gone guys? Come on, don't tell me you've run out of effort...

This is a request to remove the forums again.

In my opinion, there are 3 types of responses to applications I've seen:

1. Everyone vouches.

Well currently, this already gets accepted via the threshold system.

2. Everyone denies.

This again, is already handled by the threshold system but anyone with common sense can see that there is no downside to denying this applicant.

3. Split opinion.

This is where the threshold doesn't make sense. We need to really look carefully at whether these objects are worth denying our applicant over, and if they should be accepted or denied. Really the threshold doesn't make much sense in these cases because we're not looking whether these objections have actual valid ground. The same could be said for vouches in these situations, however. This is where we need the EAO to actually look into some of these vouches and objections and make their assessment. Using numbers makes it a popularity contest, rather than an objective assessment of someone's ability as admin (or any other rank they're applying for).

@'billy7oblos' also dont waste so much time making up story for minecraft bulid

Some people enjoy doing this. There's nothing wrong with it. If someone wants to make stories to go with their builds, they can. It's perfectly alright to not want to do that also, but forcing your opinion about whether you should or shouldn't onto someone else isn't a good thing.

Anyway, it looks epic, Zarcana. Another amazing ship.

I wish you the best of luck with whatever happens going forward. Unfortunately, there are procedures in place, and I feel like it wouldn't be fair to everyone else who is indefinitely banned if we were to bend those procedures for one person. This is ultimately up to the discretion of Steven, so I cannot definitively say anything. I just don't think we can make an exception, if you're able to understand. You sound like a nice person though, and I hope to see you soon.

While there are some good points brought up by others, I don't believe they are substantial enough to warrant outright objecting. I don't mind trying to help out where possible, if required. You definitely seem to have good dedication for the role, just your knowledge could use some work, but we're all willing to help out with that if you get through the process. ^

Vouch.

1st Place: Winter

Holy shit, just the right amount of cold. It's so nice to just chill during Winter.

2nd Place: Spring & Autumn

Both are decent, can be a bit hot sometimes but are usually alright.

4th Place: Summer

Summer can fuck off. No. I don't like heat. I'm not a raw fucking chicken that needs to be cooked to complete your roast dinner. Stop trying to substitute raw chicken with human meat. Are you a cannibal? Do you need mental help? Please, as much as I love roast dinner, you cannot serve human meat to your seven billion children. I don't care that you're hungry and haven't eaten in four years, that's a personal problem. Deal with it yourself instead of committing crimes against humanity, fucking psychopath.

Anyway, I got off-topic. TLDR: It's too warm.

lyicx ill see if i can look into this proposition. currently its a duo between myself and shyrix when she's on. but some event hosts play and ideally i dont want event hosts having op or anything outside of moderation actions if they're actively participating as a normal player. unfortunately having permission nodes aint an option at the moment

I didn't mean it as if you're event host, you have to enforce the rules. I'm just stating that we need someone present that can enforce rules at the very least, because if you leave us alone, people are prone to break rules.

Feedback from my POV (Based on MiniSMP ran on 31st August):

• It is alright to give people items, provided they're not OP.
    • People complaining makes the event less fun.
    • Event Hosts are required to enforce rules while an event is running.
    • People repeatedly rushing you with no items isn't fun.
    • People repeatedly killing you isn't fun.
    • Random items kind of ruin the event as a whole.

Overall, the event was fine I guess. It could've gone better but a lot of it was out of your control and you tried your best with this one I think Lyicx. I also know some of my complaints are unreasonable, considering MiniSMP is Semi-Anarchy, but I feel like this only contributes to the problem, as it just makes people a lot more prone to be annoying to each other, which then begins the complaining.

Miasmus Since no one here is a judge, who can decide if I reallly broke the law? Copyright isn't exactly black and white, and until thats decided, the ban seems unjustified if the only reasoning is that a moderator thinks I broke the law.

Bans for breaking the law are usually subjective anyway. It's so that we're not liable in the case you have broken the law.