Posts by HopeGamer10

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Luke

I got another Google forms submission to possibly meet up on the forms as of today I didn't know if it was the same scam from last time or if it was actually you or another member of staff from total freedom I just wanted to clarify and make sure everything was okay also it was another admin offer I believe I'm just telling you in advance like I said I don't know if it's the same skam or if it's actually you guys there were 3 time submissions I'm guessing you are the 5:12 one just checking there was also one for 12:00 noon and then I think 12:00 midnight I'm so confused if you guys could call yourselves out so that this misunderstanding is over that would be appreciated

ok mabe you were set up that might be it

and also I do have the form

HopeGamer10's Reach and Request room
    this is where you can reach out to me outside of Gaming send server's and more please leave your submissions down below thank you
    docs.google.com

If you want to be added to the google form for editing send your email so that I can Link you in the google form

Send the email Via Google forms it has 5 responses so far

Luke

thanks for your contact but I dont really do discord anymore we can do a meeting link or something I jist have some hard felling about discord because of some things that have happened in the past you would understand and Im choosing not to accept friend requests on discord if you have another form of contact we can use that 1 on 1 at this point discord is a personal platform for me im not letting in outside people friend me at this point

I'm just seeing this post right now but if I'm correct are we getting a new total freedom Minecraft server that sounds exciting if that's what's happening I am all for it see you guys in total freedom soon it's either that or a transfer of schematics or whatever you guys were talking about sometimes this stuff is hard to understand but I'm getting through it as I go I vouch for the total freedom Minecraft server

I forgot to mention I do have a couple warps of interest

1 lighthome

2 Metro

The other ones I can figure out on my own

Luke

I got your Google forms submission about me possibly being an admin on the total freedom Minecraft server sorry I never responded I've been so busy or haven't had time to check but I am checking now I know the total freedom server is shut down but that position was very needed for safety thank you also tell me about external platforms if there are any connections to total freedom update me thanks

You must have asked me about possible admin permissions before the server shut down I respect that if the Minecraft server somehow reactivates or gets a new IP address drop it below

@Gommeh

thank you your help it is most welcomed I'm hopeing to get back on the Minecraft server sooner mabe by this afternoon or sometime this morning im trying to make some wrong things right by talking 1 on 1 with you guys also I have this page linked in my email

the time and date information is as followed California time state U.S.A

8:35 Am and 8/8/2023

the ban on the TF Minecraft server thing is jist feeling uncomfortable I'm hopeing I can get back into the TF network sooner with a understanding of fallowing rules or so on and also I wode like to learn about what hapend form my mistakes if someone wode be kind enough to form post the fallowing rules that I my have missed or that I dont not kown about that wode be good thanks and it wode also be good to see how much time I have left on My ban As well via form post I hope to see everyone online sometime this afternoon or sooner

I was looking at the ban info it told me that I did a certain poor behavior 100 times I dont kown what that was about it told me it was the 100th time or whatever I need to understand this more someone make a form post and tell me more about what has happened in my past thanks

and also fell free to reach out to me via Google forms at this link

this is where you can reach out to me outside of Gaming send server's and more
    docs.google.com

@Allink

No I did not get banned for a Month it is jist a 24 H deal at this point I am lobby banned the 1st temp ban was for paving over a path at the community spawn and the 2ed one was for messing with someone's toilet build and turning it in to a skibadey toilet both things were considered rule brakeing and now im here form posting hopeing to work this out and get unbanned

@quack95

got it I'm not trying to spam you or anyone else or any thing like so I'm using this platform to talk to you guys 1 on 1 no spam no power post or anything such as spam and also I understand that I'm not going to be back on the server intel tomorrow I'm deeply sorey about what I did and I hope to get back on the TF network soon 🔜

@isaac

Im sorey about not undersanding the flowing

I was not looking at the forms for this info in the past or so on I was jist going to play on the server without thinking and now I get it Rule 1 and Rule 3 are build rules no building on other's stuff nor grafting for fun that is never my plan and I want to be understood and unbanned also it fells like this 24H Ban thing is not the best for me right now Its kind of hard to think about

quack95

ok but can I get in to the server tomorrow or anytime sooner ?

I kown form last time that my past ban was 24H and I get that you want to desensitize me form doing things that are not the best or not allowed Im sorey and Im hopeing you can Reduce my ban to a smaller time frame and help me get on to the server sooner

New item by Nathan Online
    photos.app.goo.gl

I'm guessing that my ban is 24 hours again im sorey about meesing with the tolet thing in the moment I wanted to tern it into a skibatey toilet without thanking I was messing with someone build im sorey for that and hopeing to be unbanned and welcomed in the TF network sooner then planed I'm makeing this post so that I can make a rong thing right this will never happen agen sometimes I will do something without thinking that's understandable and im sorey for aney past rong doings that I have done in the past I hope you guys read my post and decided to let me back in sooner open the link I sent you guys to check my ban information

I am @ tagging all the ban helpers to ball me out thanks

@isaac

ok so what I told you in the last post was not aloud I get you kown Im sorey I jist find this stuff hard sometimes I want to be understood im sorey im hopeing to get back into the tf network sooner I see what happened and It wont happen in the future also I was messing with someone's path that I get now im

sorry 🙏

ok thanks I Hope you guys keep my track network so that I can Keep working on my build ween I come back also can I rejoin tomorrow ?

I'm sorey about this everyone makes mistakes its human and understandable

also to be clear I was not paving over anything I was keeping the paths the way they were but adding safety crossings to my rail way as well I wode also understand you side of the story though so its ok I get you at lest I will be back online tomorrow I hope

lyicx

@97 was messing with me and hrassing me by messing with my build I was jist making a raill way now im baned for 2 days I was doing nothing rong I was makeing crossings and stuff like that but @97 thought that the path ways were 1 way Olney it feels really unfair Im hopeing to be unbaned and my build reinstated im comeing to you for your help im ticked about this and you wode to I like trains and bilding them but then when im sut down for another thing it is not a good felling im about to freking ciry it is that bad also I dont what my tracks to be pulled up for some dum reason if I can jist talk it out with the guy and work this out it wode be ok but now im jist freking out and @97 amused that I was greefing that was not the case im sorey I was trying make a rail way thing but not make it in a way it wode be passed as greef

Here is a link to a picture of my ban information

New item by Nathan Online
    photos.app.goo.gl

I am not happy about this I cant get back to my worksite pls help me I cant get to my Go Rail or Metro Rail this is hard on me this has hapend before also you got rid of a worp that I needed to get back I dont kown what player voted this off but please I lost my build site im desperate thanks to add on I fell stuck at the SP point send a worp in this form or make one so that I can get back to my rail lines this is upsetting news

Responding within 24 H is advised for the most help

@ All Helpers

@lyicx

HopeGamer10 Ban info

Posted on 3 - 15 - 2023 1:41pm

lyicx @ All Ban Mangers @ Temp Ban

Kicked whilst connecting to freedom-01 you are temporarily banned from the server

Appeal at https://totalfreedom.me/forum/thread/2

Reason Griefing (keli5)

Bannned by: keli5

Issued: 2023-03-15 at 13:53:53 CET

Expires: 2023-03-16 at 01:53:53 CET

whatever Happened I'm sorey for what I did It will never happen again and if this is about the rail stop that I was trying to improve I'm sorey. Now if it was the bill board them that is different I was trying to use wand to move it over in to a new spot because I thot is was in the way also I had no plans to grief others build's because it is not fair and I understand. I was trying to go online this morning but fond out that I was banned form the server to add on my ban info is up Above my ban is a temp ban

HopeGamer10

If you guys need to contact me

here is a google form to do so

this is where you can reach out to me outside of Gaming send server's and more
    docs.google.com

I'm sorry about the spawn grief I was trying to make stone walls around the spawn point and then put glass on top to seal the deal I can understand why that was perceived as grief I am sorry _97_ that we had an issue on the total freedom server please understand that this will never happen again thank you

This is a unban request as we'll please let me back on the total freedom server my ban info is posted below

Kicked whilst connecting to freedom-01: You are temporary

banned from this server.

Appeal at https:// https://totalfreedom.me/forum/thread/2

Reason spawn grief - isaac

Baned by: _97_

Issued: 2023-02-05 at 16:35:23 CET

Expires: 2023-02-07 at 16:35:23 CET