Ren - Admin Application

• • Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes.

• What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

renzothehottie , BST

• What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

9th July 2022

• Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

renzolio#2497

• What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

employed

• Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

No.

• How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

Sevral times a week.

• Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)

Lyicx.

• Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).

No.

• What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).

I believe i am very trustworthy, aswell as being quite active on the server, I also get along with alot of the members.

• What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

Europe.

• Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes.

• Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).

Yes.

• Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Yes.

Note 1: If an admin asks you a direct question, you should reply. If an admin objects and give reasons that you believe are incorrect, you may reply to state why you believe the reasons are incorrect; do not rage or get dramatic - just state facts and do not reply more than once; no debates

• Vouch and rec confirmed.

i admit, there is quite a blood rush to my chest and loins since i have a personal connection with the applicant. i sort of wanted the honors of leaving a rec. but i do believe shes able to put in the time and dedication towards this server and have seen in the past how much she has engaged with people alongside how trustworthy i believe she can be from a personal perspective atleast but i imagine that could be carried over to this.

i believe with enough admin training she could make a great addition to the team though.

videogamesm12 Do you mean June 8, 2022?

both our ends say 9th june. as you said in admin chat its probably timezone related 💀

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• vouch and rec, I I’ve known ren since she joined and she was really nice to me and is a good candidate for admin m

<<Item maker and your local friendly archivist>>

Veteran Admin / Hub Moderator / Master Builder

• object; its too soon. if any other applicant had only been playing for like a month, this would be a big reason to object. unfortunately i will not give you the benefit of the doubt for being in a relationship with lyicx, because i hate lyicx.

•   RedEastWood i believe in the past few months or so due to my shenanigans and making ren and lyicx fanclub and then ultimately dating her she's become more relevant. i do trust she was around beforehand fairly frequently and there seem to be witnesses to that

whole thing takes me back to when i first got admin though. i originally played in 2016 for a bit but didn't really engage with the community, i returned may 2020 and within a few weeks of me doing stupid shit everyone and their sister on the admin team dropped a rec for me even though it wasn't something i wasn't aiming for in the first place but i went with it and now im here. in just over a month i got admin lol

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

•   lyicx id like to see more of what ren can do individually, independently of you. i’ll definitely look back to this application in the days before it’ll be processed and adjust my vote accordingly. i just feel like this influx of vouches and votes are coming off of your reputation, rather than ren’s credibility. maybe that’s wildly incorrect, but based on your previous reply (in which you list how you got her involved and very directly suggested that ren’s popularity is due to you making the fan club and dating her) I suspect that I may be right. your last post was a bit of a dagger as it confirmed my suspicions that ren gained relevance purely off of you, and not her own independent actions. maybe you can rephrase if you meant something different (but keep the original too)?

ill go through her interactions independently of you and see how she interacts with other members of the community, and how she acts independently of you.

in some ways, your relationship with her has led me to scrutinise this application more than others. but hey, it makes others scrutinise it less so, you win some you lose some. i just want to be sure that ren isn’t just coming into the team from popularity, because there have been many competent admins who got their app denied to due a lack of popularity (such as You!).

• I Object, Red's reason is a contributing factor.

I see you on, but I have not seen you actually helping out by reporting rulebreakers, helping OPs, etc. I want to make sure that you're applying because you genuinely care about the server and want to help us and actually administrate/do admin stuff. Until I can personally see that you're not applying just for status and genuinely want to help out, my vote may change.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Neutral for now.

Ren, youre pretty cool dont get me wrong, but help around just a lil more such as catching grief or admin stuff then i'll switch to a vouch. Help people out and work with the admin team

ketchup aX0Qxn3.png

• Neutral for now.
    Admin apps aren't supposed to be somewhat like popularity competition, so it's nice to say op was nice/wasn't and op has great connection with me, but that ain't related to if op has the abilities to be admin, which is the main point of the app.

Anyway, I'm voting neutral currently, due to the fact that like others here, I haven't seen something that indicates your abilities as a candidate for admin or atleast your will to help in this field by assisting admins in some way (I mean if you make this app, then you need to have them obviously).

Luke what have u done other than date lyicx tho

seconding this -- ive not really seen much from you other than the fact that you're dating lyicx and that's it.

1gaah.png

•   Luke other than date Lyicx i have been playing on this server on this account for nearly a year, i have been active on the discord and interacted with players aswell as joined miniSMP's and been active and joining almost daily. I do acknowledge the fact ive only been being noticed lately because of Lyicx but that does not define me as a player in general, i want to help the server and yes, i do need to learn alot but i would try my best if i ever did become admin.