Contraversial opinions

•   Miwojedk the baby is much more likely to survive, so id probably say the baby. i think earlier i talked about the life of the mother being preserved over the fetus as a legitimate reason, i think that applies here too. the baby is pretty much guaranteed to survive past le fire, but the blastulas may experience some abnormality or in some way be caused to not be born properly and die. not saying the lives of the blastulas do not matter, but the life of the baby is much more definite. imagine if you choose to save the blastulas over the baby and they all die.

i was waiting for you to make a reply on this thread, your question is very interesting

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

•   Miwojedk bcz he has made no useful ideas except paypal (which he was kicked from), he said covid wasn't as bad as ppl thought, was against lockdowns so his texas factory could be built quicker, his factories have 3x more OSHA violations than the next 10 factories combined and he doesn't have yellow warnings in his factories because he allegedly doesn't like the colour yellow

enchy $350 million was spent on abortions in 2014, that money could be used to help pay for healthcare costs instead

i wish, but america is definitely not going to put that money towards free healthcare
    point being, maybe in a better world abortion wouldnt be needed but as it is, it's the best solution with how bad we treat people with financial issues, along with the plethora of problems which come with poverty (IMO)
    i personally don't really see the difference between a zygote and say, a bacteria or ant. i can see though how it becomes morally ambiguous as the fetus gets older. i suppose the question becomes one of if there is inherent value to human life, or if it is strictly based off of intelligence/consciousness (i believe in the latter)

enchy healthcare is kind of a separate issue but i said earlier that about $350 million was spent on abortions in 2014, that money could be used to help pay for healthcare costs instead

in my honest opinion i think we should give each and every person in the united states one dollar with this money. i would use mine to help flobbier save total freedom personally

@'Miasmus.' or if it is strictly based off of intelligence/consciousness (i believe in the latter)

yea i believe that human life has value outside of intelligence/consciousness, which is ig where a lot of abortion disagreements begin. personally i just think that intelligence based value is a dangerous standard because some basement dweller could say people with mental disabilities are less valuable (not saying you are at all)

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

•   Miwojedk thats tough idk. saving the baby seems like the obvious choice because it is most evident that it is alive. even tho the blastulas are alive it isnt obvious to the eye that they are. id like to say the blastulas to be consistent with my beliefs but i know myself well enough that i probably wouldnt have the clarity in that situation and would see a crying baby and choose the baby

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

•   enchy I am sorry if you find my tone to be passive-aggressive, I cannot better convey my toneless emotion online if you choose to perceive it incorrectly. Your past lengthy responses are quite overwhelming. If you do not wish to respond to my argument, well, I can't make you.

Hope this helps!

melonsked I am sorry if you find my tone to be passive-aggressive

youre obviously not sorry

melonsked I cannot better convey my toneless emotion online if you choose to perceive it incorrectly

you know youre trying to be condescending. i perceived your tone perfectly.

melonsked Your past lengthy responses are quite overwhelming

they are not overwhelming, they are in depth and address every point made. however, im choosing to make this specific post much more "overwhelming" than it probably should be just for you. i hope you feel special.

melonsked If you do not wish to respond to my argument, well, I can’t make you.

you could respond to my arguments instead of being condescending. however, i cant make you.

im not trying to escalate anything, but i will respond with the same tone people respond to me with when its uncalled for, so its kind of your choice.

Hope this helps!

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png