Posts by melonsked

@'glaucus atlanticus' Hello, policing what is and isn't music goes against the fundaments of art. You don't have to enjoy "mumble rap" but to not respect it as an art form and/or genre would simply be counterproductive and majorly pointless. A "beat" being "terrible" does not invalidate the impact of the release. Also, this is clearly an unpopular opinion as trap music is constantly chart-topping in America. I would recommend trying some more traditional hip-hop-centered music if you do not like popular rap music.

Also, Radiohead is far better than Muse.

Hope this helps!

enchy I am thrilled to learn that you are a skilled interpreter of my selective tone and I have no grasp on the tone that I myself am using, you've truly outdone me. I don't understand why you'd assume I am not sorry after apologizing and expressing how my tone is as neutral as it gets. Anyways, your think-pieces are not overwhelming but rather pseudo-intellectual projections of your underdeveloped and poor values. I hope your mom hugs you today, this mothers day, for the full duration of the day, in an attempt to make up for all of the hugs that you missed out on in the important developmental stages of your youth. Your mother clearly did not build you upon the strength of her vast womanhood. I know your father would be ashamed of your poor treatment of women's rights and your skewed knowledge of the female anatomy likely due to the lack of sex that you've not been able to have. (I am expressing these things because I am in your head and I have a better understanding of your own life than you do of your own life). There is still hope for you... maybe. I am choosing to not respond after this because I would like the last word and will not look for whatever bullshit you have to say next, bye.

Hope this helps!

enchy I am sorry if you find my tone to be passive-aggressive, I cannot better convey my toneless emotion online if you choose to perceive it incorrectly. Your past lengthy responses are quite overwhelming. If you do not wish to respond to my argument, well, I can't make you.

Hope this helps!

Miwojedk Part of my persuasion tactic is to provoke. I don't recall name-calling but I also wouldn't be surprised if I've let a few names slip out.

Obviously, the validity of an opinion is within the eyes of the beholder and obviously, the validity will vary from person to person. Personally, I think bigoted opinions are invalid, I was expressing my side.

The first quote is not condescending, the second quote is passive, the third is name-calling, the fourth is name-calling and the fifth is mildly passive.

By countering my methods you are inadvertently defending the side that insults me and everyone like me. I think I have the right to insult where I feel insulted. I feel supremely insulted by the neglect of the human rights of marginalized people. My goal is not some respectable discussion, people who are wrong should know they're wrong and I will assert that where I see fit. I don't know where you get the idea that I'm trying to be respectable.

I also don't get why you are denying me to speak in this chat, an open forum that I am choosing to speak in. If you're so upset by my methods, maybe you should reconsider your involvement here. I am not bothered at all by your presence here, the only thing that bothers me is when you counter my opinion considering you agree with me (I think).

Also, that sounds like a you problem if you're offended by your perceived tone of my text.

I don't know what DD is.

Hope this helps!

taah I think I'd have to be miserable to hold that belief. Everyone should support marginalized people's rights to exist. Holding the belief that not everyone should is really fucking weird and unethical. Surely not everyone will support everyone's rights to exist but everyone should support everyone's rights to exist. Supporting a marginalized group of people doesn't mean you have to actively be infatuated in said group, just believing they have a right to exist is support. The fact that this even has to be debated is so beyond me. Supporting everyone is not hard… like at all. Learn some empathy.

Hope this helps!

taah There isn't a need for the separation of the two. To respect it and not support it or to support it but not respect it is such a random belief to hold as you gain nothing from choosing only one. Not to mention supporting and respecting are used interchangeably when it comes to this topic. If you support but don't respect you're bigoted and if you respect and don't support… you are still bigoted!

Hope this helps!