Indefinite Ban Request - billy7oblos

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   erin ? that was the only point you made in that post.
    also the delay in me joining might be because i did this instead of using the dns
    sdf

@'billy7oblos' this is not a normal "player restricts other player by crashing them", imagine you were pvping with someone, and an admin teleports to you and gets hit by one of the pvp potions, should the pvper be sanctioned for trollpotting?

There's a fine line drawn between a PvP potion and an item you shouldn't be using in the first place given the fact it can interfere with chunks. Admins are aware of pvp kits and clearly someone accidentally hitting another player with a pvp pot and actively participating in pvp is not going to be punished for 'troll potions.'

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

•   Alco_Rs11 there is no rule for the tenth time that says you cant or shouldn't use an exploit that crashes yourself, on your own plot away from other players

Alco_Rs11 It would of been less of a big deal if he did it in the centre of the plot, but instead he chose to do it on the corners where other claimed plots are located.

lets make a deal, you check the coreprotect logs in the chunks that i allegedly "reset" and see if I really reset them. coreprotect will show whatever blocks were placed, and if anything on someones plot was reset, ill gladly accept my ban.
    but if nothing was reset then you admit i did nothing wrong, fair?

•   Miasmus my intention does not matter because i did not break a rule, but ill still tell you.
    i was acting a magician, like when they say "im out" and throw pouder on the ground and disappear in it.
    the top of this screenshot it says "time to quit peace yo"
    dfg
    I know that sounds bad but no matter lame you might find my excuses, its none of your business anyway

Miwojedk More leeway should be given to individuals populating the community

Worth noting we've already done exactly that, his last indef ban was waived on good faith that they didn't know what they were doing, and it was made very clear that if it happened again this would be the result.

Miwojedk Point being it was a clear accident

That's where I think there is disagreement... Based on this players history it doesn't look like it's any form of accident, but intentionally using TF to try to create crash / other exploits that can damage the server and it's players.

@'billy7oblos' "it could have" is a not relevant, im sure you "could have" crashed the server if you placed a server crashing exploit, and there are NO UNRECOVERABLE CHUNKS have you been reading? the only thing that was reset was the edges of the plots (the edges that the owner of the plot has no control over anyway)

This is only actually blind luck though... The plots != Chunks... The fact you didn't destroy other players builds in plots is luck, not skill...

@'billy7oblos' there is no rule for the tenth time that says you cant or shouldn't use an exploit that crashes yourself, on your own plot away from other players

Yes there is...

Cat 1:

a. Attempts at harming the server.
    g. Using an exploit that restricts a players experience.
    h. Attempts to harm any (ex)member of TotalFreedom.

Cat 2:

a. Modifying other players’ builds (with intent) without permission from the builder.

Cat 3:

c. Being a nuisance to other players.
    d. Interfering with an admin doing their job.

@'billy7oblos' but if nothing was reset then you admit i did nothing wrong, fair?

That's not how it works, you ATTEMPTED to destroy other plots, and as I've said it's blind luck you didn't...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @'Ryan'

@'Ryan' his last indef ban was waived on good faith that they didn't know what they were doing

actually, I was unbanned because it was proved that I was banned falsely, proof was provided that nothing i had could crash the server.
    s

@'Ryan' That's where I think there is disagreement... Based on this players history it doesn't look like it's any form of accident, but intentionally using TF to try to create crash / other exploits that can damage the server and it's players.

when have I intentionally tried to crash the server or harm any players?

@'Ryan' Yes there is... [...a rule that says you can't crash yourself on the server without harming anyone else]

..yea... none of those rules you posted actually go against what i said

@'Ryan' That's not how it works, you ATTEMPTED to destroy other plots, and as I've said it's blind luck you didn't...

did you see the plots in question? because none of them had a single block placed on them. this screenshot from alco shows most of it sdf
    its pretty crazy this is coming from you, considering how biased the statement is

@'billy7oblos' did you see the plots in question? because none of them had a single block placed on them. this screenshot from alco shows most of it

There were.

https://videogamesm12.me/31r686ObWFrq.png

The plot in the middle had no CoreProtect data, meaning that any damage the exploit would have done would have been unrecoverable.
    https://videogamesm12.me/g/LjJJ4onHcc9M.gif

image.png