• Thank you for everything, TotalFreedom. I will always remember the memories that we made together here, and the relationships we made, and all the fun we had.

But first, I have a few confessions. I know many people will probably kill me for these, but:

1. I am Informant/Classified, the ARG guy, the little fucker. It's true, I did it to do some trolling. (sorry directorpain)

2. I was part of a secret conspiracy to modify all OP-PVP items to make them useless or bad. We called ourselves Itemshmirtz Evil Inc. Even after the group disbanded, as we modified and placed item kits all around different item stores, a ridiculous number of the OP PVP items and kits are still probably tainted.

Overall, 7/10 could be better TF was wonderful in its own little unique way. TF was my childhood and it's sad to see it go now, but all things must come to an end.

ALSO WHAT LYICX WAS DATING REN????

• more random notes

distributors

Distributors was fucking hilarious. To those who weren't there/forgot, it was a group that collected and set OP PVP kits free: pretty much the first item mart. I remember that we went from the original Distributors base to a newly constructed base called OmegaMart, and then I decided to shut down the group after getting bored (well that sucked). Pretty fuckin funny

I also remember sneaking into an Enders base to copy all of their kits and items to redistribute, lmao

Zarcana L

shibazon

noah stole my diamonds on an SMP ;( so i banned him and obliterated the shibazon website

Noah you fucking deserved it lmao

roleplaying

Pretty much all I'd do was build and roleplay shit. Zarcana am I canonically still a hypermech?

crypto/foss insanity

still insane.

• I was part of a secret conspiracy to modify all OP-PVP items to make them useless or bad

angry season 3 GIF

but hilarious nonetheless

I also remember sneaking into an Enders base to copy all of their kits and items to redistribute, lmao

Based, I salute you good sir

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

1. I am Informant/Classified, the ARG guy, the little fucker. It's true, I did it to do some trolling. (sorry directorpain)

You were making it quite obvious. I only stopped so Handunit and Quack stopped bugging you about it. Pro tip, don't go online or offline when conversing between two accounts.

You were making it quite obvious. I only stopped so Handunit and Quack stopped bugging you about it. Pro tip, don't go online or offline when conversing between two accounts.

i was like 10 lmao

safe to say now i troll better

• broo i remember distributors, i joined yall when i first joined tf and then followed you to chungus

you were probably the first person i talked with and who i hung out with most, especially early on

itemshmirtz was also funny

also harassing the enders and zarcana until we made an alliance

honestly had so much fun in that time

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png