it's been wild 2: electric boogaloo

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Likely the last thread ill ever make on TF, or on any sort of forum for awhile

i only got this window to make my final message to the TF community, or what remains of it as a whole. i think i better make it count while i still got somewhat of a platform here. gonna be jumbled to fuck

when i returned for the first time in around may 2020 and gained notoriety in the community, my first thought is i'd slip up at some point in the future and drop a slur and heaven forbid you all never fail to make me remember that i was an inch away from that actually happening. my background isn't the best sort of background to come from when it comes to online. i come from areas that are known for fighting entire wars over personal information, doxing and mass harassment prevalent and every major figure in said community had some paedophile scandal. was quite anarchic, sort of like some lord of the flies type shit.

while i was an inch away from that happening, i think the actual turnout was more surprising. for the first time in my life i was actually somewhat meaningful, even if i was a glorified punching bag in some aspects i'd like to think i was a lot more then that. i've met a fuck ton of people on this server, people that i will continue to directly speak to going forward and a fuck ton of memories especially early on in 2020-2021 that i wont ever really forget while i still have a functioning brain and a pulse. i know im not unique in that regard, you reading this likely also have fond memories of this place and maybe its even your only social outlet.

i wont jump the gun and go into whats going on, if you've been around for a bit you can probably put two and two together. this isn't a "you should have all done better" type post so i wont elaborate. this is just a bit of retrospective and where im going to go from here but i kid you not this was a long time coming since last year, that camel had a lot on its back and a few extra straws snapped it in half so, its very likely the end of the line. shit happens ig

for starters, it sucks that i never got to be the forum manager for long, i've been still learning the ropes and its sort of upsetting myself and my team wont ever get to see ourselves flourish into something special. i reckon eventually things would run like clockwork, more similar in line with how luke ran the discord. sucks even more my new mods didn't get their fair shake but i gotta say props to Deauthorized for his forum knowledge, thats about it.

truth be told, i honestly don't know where im going to go from here. call me a narc but i have a feeling a few people will likely have an interest in my next chapter and honestly, your best shot is either my twitter or youtube. ill link them here because if i or my group (G5) ever starts something public, high odds are you're gonna be catching it there first. i've been big on trying to rebuild a discord community or even an entire minecraft server alongside it for sometime but haven't had ample reason to until probably now given i dont really got much of a place to go outside of a collection of private groups. and finding a place where im not a background character is rare, for me atleast.

with that, i dont really know what much more to say. i feel more, jilted then im probably ever willing to let on about this. i mean it was going to happen at some point, nature of life. entropy or some shit, everything goes in time and it seems like times come for this show's fuckin curtain call. im not gonna write an essay on each notable individual to me but ill give a good few mentions to people that spring to mind

Shyrix - we had a rocky past year, i've already spoke to you but im glad we've made things right. just never mentioned to you directly how much it means to me at this nutty point in my life where i fucking feel like im running out of people i can truly trust (i can elaborate more in dms)
    videogamesm12 - dont use this to prompt your advances you dirty wearing fedora fuck.
    Rex - starting to come through a lot more recently, i want people to recognise the fact you brought me back to this place. + G5
    TylerTT - you are digging this news, almost makes me want to have another "amethyst" mental breakdown + G5
    CammoSz - also not strictly into TF but irl mate, bailed me out of a shitty situation for 20 quid + G5
    JagWire - LNER guy, oh fuck i gotta do streaks. 900+ strong lmao + OG5
    wild1145 - You did what you could man, never a wise business decision to sink money into shit that you dont net gain from, especially if its not being repaid in basic respect.
    Luke - you're gonna have to call this proposed civil war a tie, we're both gonna lose our platforms. gg
    erin - line of duty and just cause girl, dude we really need to talk more at somepoint because you're acct sound
    bowie - the first of many many people i've met on my redebuit in 2020, we've been through thick and thin from creepy ban evading stalkers to awesome funny square minecraft moments and other things i actually cannot say
    Feueristic - ZnVjayB5b3UsIGhhdmUgcmFuZG9taXplZCBiYXNlNjQgeW91IGxpdHRsZSBjdW50LCBpbSBnb25uYSBtaXNzIHlvdXIgc3BvbmdlIHRlbXBsZXM=

and renzothehottie. she'll never see this, ill put my balls on the line. i didn't need to feature her and probably better if i didn't. but whether i like it or not she's a reason why im even here right now and i gotta thank her for that.

if you weren't included, i do apologise. these are just the individuals that stick out to me in my mind as of writing. if we never cross paths again then i wish you well on the rest of your lives. despite the barrage of punching, y'all were good to me. i felt like i actually fucking mattered for once which wasn't something i'd ever thought i'd achieve.

farewell :wave:

also i wish i actually got to know rail boy Alco_Rs11 more

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• it's been wild

EDIT: albeit the only interaction we've ever had is just giving each other shit and all that, i'm glad it wasn't super awkward and that we had some laughs doing so.

also the hub mods really suffered when you left i'm not even gonna lie (especially during the raids, it was not a fun time)

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• also the hub mods really suffered when you left i'm not even gonna lie (especially during the raids, it was not a fun time)

dude i actually dont remember doing much hub moderation, i wish you could do it from like discord because otherwise its kinda niche. especially if its just chat stuff

awesomeist tf blokey

• also for the fuck of it, i've been eyeing it up for weeks now but since i might never get a shot to again. here is lyicx emoji with lyicx reaction (dont fucking bot it or your ass is banned)

i was sort of saving this for my birthday too, would've been a fun day for myself

happy lyicxing :lyicx:

awesomeist tf blokey

• I've enjoyed my time on TotalFreedom, whether it be as a normal player, or a member of the cool kids (staff), I've always found this place to go when I really need to.

The bonds we've all made along the way are what matters most, and we can never forget that.

I hate to see it end like this, I really do.

I hope we all can keep in contact with each other.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• Omg finally!!! 😍😍😍🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰

Ok but in all seriousness I'm surprised that you're chosing to leave right after being appointed at such a high level, but I totally understand. Since the day I first met you back in 2020 you've always been such a charismatic and goofy person and have been so fun to have around, i genuinely don't think TF would have as big of a role as it has had in my life if it werent for some of the wacky shit I've done with you, you never fail to amaze me by how nonchalant you are about everything you've done, and I'll def be keeping track of whatever it is you do next!

• I appreciate the times I've had here greatly. Being a part of the discord and helping to moderate is was nice I suppose, but to be honest I've been deeply unhappy with discord as a whole for years now. Being a community manager for years and having to deal with an endless stream of pedophiles or sociopaths will do that to you.

I suppose deeply unhappy wouldn't do it enough credit, I fucking HATE discord as a platform. With some very rare exceptions, the people you'll find there are completely negative and toxic shit-lords with too much time on their hands.

I'm sorry if I'm ranting, and if it's simply adding fuel to the fire, but I've wanted to say this for a very, very long time. I guess I've reached my boiling point when it comes to that.

Luke You've been amazing to me. Better than anyone I've ever worked with. I love you. But unfortunately I'm never going to be happy on discord, and I just have to accept that. I'm giving up my moderator permissions as of now.

This seems sudden, but to be fair it was coming, just like TF's shut down. If you need to contact me, you can email me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:EmailUser/Deauthorized

Thanks for the years.

ピバラ。

• Well boys this is probably it.

Now we gotta ask ourselves whether this was all worth it. My answer? Yes.

On TF I and many others have to been hell and back. It’s been awful and it’s been amazing at the same time and I am honestly grateful I was here for it. I laugh and joke but I truly won’t forget the time I was here, these past five years and with time and a little bit of hindsight I will definitely look back on TF fondly.

I appreciate your words Lyicx. Especially that whole ‘running like clockwork’ cuz I was frankly the greatest discord manager known to man. But seriously I really appreciate the times we have had and I really do regret not being able to hop into vc to accuse rex of noncing, or to bully lyicx, etc

And for you Deauthorized I think I may have said this while drunk, I do not remember but I think you’re one of the best staff members I’ve ever worked with. You weren’t afraid to chat shit, you always did your job and you were really good.

I also gotta commend the rest of the Discord team in particular to be honest

root was a mod for a very long time and got shit done and got it done well. took no shit.

Tizz was the same. Dedicated and honestly great mod

lyicx was amazing. He was quite possibly the greatest punching bag i’ve ever had.

Gommeh was new but had potential. like tons of it. i supported him from the get go to be frank

erin likewise you had so much potential and that’s why I promoted you. i always had a feeling you were overly worried about how you did stuff on here and I just want to make clear from my pov you did amazing and I could never have asked for more

JagWire jj you’re literally the main protagonist of TF holy shit

I couldn’t have asked for a better team tbh.

Anyway ramble over. Lots of love yall. @phrman on Discord, DM me there for my snapchat

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• one person i do really want to commend

wild1145

Ryan you’ve done so much. You’ve tried your absolute best and as I told you in network leadership chat, despite everything you seemingly broke the cycle of owner fuckups that caused situations like Scutix, Infamas, Smartnt, etc.

I gotta commend you for your time and dedication here. Especially given how shit the majority of your tenure has been for you.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg