Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

YAML

Code
    mel0o:
        uuid: '60c36582-6a50-4bb8-b398-7bf60c2aec67'    
        ips:      
        reason: 'Indecent behavior with a minor. Don't joke about that shit. An LBR is on your way.'  

2. What did they do?

mel0o had questioned what the stacking potato did, I responded and said "you can make animals ride you and you could also ride animals its weird". mel0o then "jokingly" said "i like riding animals ;)" and then /ride'd aero, and said "I like riding you aero ;)", probably knowing they were a minor. This is unacceptable to aero and the rules as well.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

Rule 1, rule 3, and rule 7.

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

DMs with aero expressing their concern:

image.png

When mel0o said the very creepy shit:

image.png

mel0o right-clicked aero and then said this:

image.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.

They are also known under 'Vetekwabn', an alt they joined under.

6. Duration of the ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offence.)

I believe 6 months or maybe even a year is good for this because they've been perm'd before.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

Edited once, last by quack95: Added context to the pictures (August 8, 2023 at 9:53 PM).

• Vouch as well. Aero is a minor and shouldn't have this happen to them

edit: this guy also gives me Henry Bowers vibes for some reason

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

Edited once, last by Gommeh (August 9, 2023 at 1:29 AM).

• Vouch, people who make others uncomfortable in the community should not be welcome to play, all players should be keeping decent behaviour around other players regardless if they're a minor or not to keep everyone comfortable, I think it's best to get rid of creeps like this and to also mention this is not the first time he has been acting weird to others too. He has talked or vaguely mentioned some topics on the server before that are not fit for respectful and safe discussion.

meow-upscaled.png