LBR - MaxDracon

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

Do not have access to that, but what I do know is:

Username: MaxDracon

IP: 161.97.247.161

UUID: aaf898cd-c92c-4032-ac66-bf0c9164a11a

Code
    MaxDracon:  
      uuid: 'aaf898cd-c92c-4032-ac66-bf0c9164a11a'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Attempting to crash the server with minecarts.'

2. What did they do?

They attempted to lag the server using minecarts and lag clients with beacons, of which they failed doing.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

Falls under the second and third guideline.

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here. lyicx I also had replaymod, but shit wouldn't give me what I wanted so this is what we have to work with. (He also spammed like a fuckton of beacons somewhere) image.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers. No.

6. Duration of the ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offence.) 1 year, player has been banned too many times.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

Edited 2 times, last by quack95: fixed question 1 format (June 27, 2023 at 3:55 AM).

• I will happily make the ban time 1 year.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

Edited once, last by quack95 (June 27, 2023 at 4:33 AM).

• Added. I just banned him again for griefing and he has amassed a grand total of 30 entries for various infractions in the punishment log.

His ban will expire on Monday, July 1st, 2024, at 2:00 PM, EST.

Punisment Log Entries:

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited once, last by Alco_Rs11 (July 2, 2023 at 2:27 AM).

• Alco_Rs11 July 2, 2023 at 1:22 AM

Closed the thread.