Indefinite Ban Request - Telephone / Stampeding / SATA_III

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

2. What did they do?

Over the past week especially, they go out of their way to annoy other players, from simple things like spamming note blocks to trollpotting people and killing/disappearing their pets, and also has a thing for fanning the flames whenever an argument starts.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

Category 1b: Repeated rule breaking - recurring category 2 & 3 offenses. They have an extensive history of trolling (3c: being a nuisance to other players) to get a rise out of people especially. They're also banned from the Discord for repeatedly ghost pinging people.

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

Punishment logs:

image.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.

They mainly use Stampeding, but SATA_III is a known alt. They have said multiple times that they use a VPS as a VPN, so there may be more IPs in the future or etc. They are not currently banned under any other names or IPs that I know of.

6. Duration of ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offence.)

8 months

keli5

:!:trans rights are human rights! :!:

Edited 2 times, last by keli5 (January 14, 2023 at 1:32 AM).

• Vouch, he seems to want to create lots of problems once drama had already started. I’ve watched him troll players a lot as well.

• How long have they been disruptive at some level? I'm sure it's now beyond 12 months. In which case I'm inclined to support the longer ban duration.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I'm holding off on approving this for now given his behavior has improved a bit and no current incidents with him have occurred. If I notice him causing problems again then I will process this and close it but I will leave it open for now since I do not feel he should be immediately banned at this moment.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Denied.

There has been no repeated incidents from this user and given they have not joined in some time, I am going to deny this since it has been several months without any incidents. If the player returns and begins to cause trouble, a new LBR can be opened and evidence from this one can be taken in account for it.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Alco_Rs11 June 9, 2023 at 7:23 AM

Closed the thread.