Posts by qrtrx4 (twoeighths)

Well, shit.

While the server was on a downward trend for the past few months, and it's demise was certainly on the horizon, I personally didn't expect it to flat-line this fast. Considering the circumstances, it's unsurprising in hindsight, but either way, it's still a huge blow to me. I took it upon myself to ingrain myself into this server after moving on from another, and I'd like to think I've made my mark, but now's not the time for reminiscence, I suppose.

I'm completely aware this post is a little saccharine, but that's because I really haven't put myself anywhere else on Discord (besides more menial places, but that's neither here nor there), or Minecraft, or really anywhere. I've essentially left myself stranded, and now I'm being evicted from the place I had a distinct enough voice in for me to be satisfied.

If you're somehow out of the know of it, my username on discord is qrtrx4, and if you have any Discord servers you think I could migrate to easily, please send them my way. My life's currently on hold due to personal stuff, so I really have nothing else to do.

In terms of TotalFreedom, and maybe even Minecraft as whole though, 2/8s is out.

uo3alk0p84v71.jpg

For some preface, I understand that the Skyblock server is currently in dire straits due to Hooke's departure and power trip, but I thought I'd make a small proposal here in case the server gets picked up again.

If you haven't heard of Oneblock, more commonly referred to as One Block Skyblock, the basic concept is that your "island" is composed of one singular infinitely replenishable block, in lieu of standard Skyblock islands. As the block regenerates, it changes to many common necessities, as well as spawning chests and even mobs. It also goes through phases or levels depending on how many times you've broken the block, with previous phases continuing to be mixed into the overall block pool.

I'd wager that this additional island type could be an interesting playstyle to offer variety and intrigue to the server, as it's island assortment is currently a tad bland.

If any further clarification or assistance is needed, please let me know. I'm willing to help to get this added if it is accepted.

Lowering to an objection.

Your issue with making lustful or inappropriate remarks has escalated such that I cannot wholeheartedly recommend you. I'm still holding out faith that you'll be able to mature, and change how you converse on the server, but until that change occurs, I can't see you as being fit for an administrative position.

Neutral for now.

I don't see any reason for you to be untrustworthy or malicious, but like Video and Isaac said, your behavior and tendency for risque topics or comments could be unwarranted for an administrative position. That being said, I'm sure you could weed out these issues in the near future, and I could see you being a good admin (minus the issues previously discussed).

Have you first read the pre-application checklist, and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist?

I have, and do.

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST).

My username on Minecraft is "twoeighths", and my timezone is EST or GMT-5:00, but my activity timeframe varies wildly due to my sleep schedule.

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum?

I joined the forum on August 2nd of this year (2022).

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here.

My discord account is qrtrqrtrqrtrqrtr#5550, however, I'm very cautious about who friend requests or DMs me.

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Unemployed.

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc?

I've spent a good deal of my time partaking in graphic/artistic design, and I have some familiarity with some programming languages.

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week.

Intermittently daily to several times a week.

Names of admins that have recommended you?

Keli5.unknown.png
    Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum?

I do not.

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin?

Besides bringing up things like activity, I'm not one to bring bias, negative or positive, into an administrative situation, and I'm willing to do whatever is necessary to co-operate with fellow administrators or users and to better the server overall.

What continent do you live on?

North America.

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc?

I can.

Have you read and understood the note(s) below?

Yes.

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

My passwords are always randomly-generated with symbols if possible.