Super Admin Application

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   @SaturnRayo Even though you've crossed it out, I'd just like to inform people: this drama is old, and both me and ixNoah have moved on from it, and no longer care in the slightest. Both parties were completely unfounded in their criticisms and we know that. We are now friends and I advise him on ways he can make his bot and Minecraft mod better. I don't want people to think we dislike each other because of a stupid argument we had back when we had only just met each other. Thanks!

@' 5 ' he is motivated, but doesn’t think through his actions.

I agree

@' 5 ' because he seemed to think it was policy that since yurni was attracting attention, players should not be able to easily find NSFW builds by teleporting to them.

It would be a nice gesture to disable TP, but I agree it is not mandatory. I don’t think Noah knew this. I agree that he would need to be trained, which is why admin training exists.

@' 5 ' noah is inclined to talk shit behind people’s backs. noah, i saw your “forum dweller” message in chat

A lot of people here talk shit behind people’s backs (including you for what it’s worth). This seems personal. I agree that Noah can compose himself better in public, but we all can.

@' 5 ' i consider noah impulsive.

I disagree, he's one of the more calmer people I've met on TF

@' 5 ' noah does not understand the rules he will be trusted to enforce. he recently tried to make yurni disable teleportation while near an NSFW build, because he seemed to think it was policy that since yurni was attracting attention, players should not be able to easily find NSFW builds by teleporting to

People interpret the guidelines differently. That's what makes people different from one another, we all interpret the world in a different and unique way. I think players should probably just disable their tptoggle while they're building, as players do tend to randomly teleport to other players, especially the younger ones.

@' 5 ' noah’s shop exploit abuse was kinda funny ngl. however, he never expressed any remorse about exploiting, and chose to apply for admin soon after getting punished for it. after video called him out about it in this thread, he didn’t address it.

I think being punished for something you've done wrong for things like this is enough, and you don't need to publicly address it.

@' 5 ' noah is inclined to talk shit behind people’s backs. noah, i saw your “forum dweller” message in chat

Talking behind people's backs is obviously bad and is unfortunately a problem that will always exist in any community. And in this context (since I was there at the time), I don't think he intended it as an insult. If anything, it was a joke that backfired.

@' 5 ' tried to make yurni disable teleportation while near an NSFW build, because he seemed to think it was policy that since yurni was attracting attention

Actually Noah never stated it was a rule, instead of op rule enforcement I saw this more as just a concerned player, and in hindsight I do agree with him, I should have had my tp off

• I vouch for Luke and Allink's reasons
    From my experience, noah is a really mature and friendly person.
    He puts a lot of effort into helping other people and contributing to the platform, according to others' replies.
    Despite his past, there are lots of evidence that he improved.
    There's no reason for me to object.

@' 5 ' he seemed to think it was policy that since yurni was attracting attention, players should not be able to easily find NSFW builds by teleporting to them

RedEastWood I agree it is not mandatory

I remember wild1145 clarifying the point (all lost in the Purge, apparently) and he technically didn't mandate it, only that inviting other players that you don't know would be sanctionable.

Common sense would be making sure to keep children away from adult stuff. Why does this need to be discussed.

While there's still room for improvement, I see noah's handling this well enough to trust he can do a decent job after proper trainig, so I vouch

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

Tizz Common sense would be making sure to keep children away from adult stuff. Why does this need to be discussed.

Yes, I don’t even think you read my whole post.

I clearly say I think he should have disabled teleportation, and so does Yurni. If there isn’t a rule for it, then we should discuss it..?

Fwiw i 100% agree with you though, it should be mandatory. Perhaps a separate suggestion could be opened.

• Vouch, reasoning:

! Previous reasoning: I've known Noah for an incredibly long time and he's shown lots of improvement in his behavior over time. Over all just a nice person and surely fun to have around. The dedication he has brought into this server over the past few years has been phenomenal. I would be delighted to see him become an admin for once. Even though he's had his worse moments, I and others have as well and we all learn from them. I think you're ready for this position, good luck.

I've decided to change my vote to neutral. Even though you have enough experience with our server, our community and administrative skills, you lack maturity. I haven't been super active lately, but the things mentioned in this thread have shown me a different perspective.

I did - after reading through this thread - unfortunately not see a noticeable difference in your behavior either, it seems quite similar to how it was a few years ago. Few improvements have been made. If you manage to fix that, which I'm sure you can do and is achievable, apply again and I'll vouch.

• Vouch + Rec

Noah would be an amazing addition to the admin team. He is thoughtful, smart and a well mannered individual who goes above and beyond to help out around the server.

Noah you were doing so well for a bit but advertising your shit on others builds is not admin-like behavior.

im retracting my rec, you're better then this.

object.