Posts by Taze

Big vouch.

Even though I've only been back for about a month, in that period, I've seen that erin is an extraordinary admin, with a ton of experience and outstanding administrative and leadership skills. She is definitely capable of handling the responsibility of being a senior admin.

Hello, I have after two years of inactivity decided to come back. For those we do not know me, I've used the name "GeminiTaze" for a long while and if that still doesn't ring a bell… Hello I'm Taze (but I also go by the name "Dan").

1. Your Minecraft name:
      Tazent

2. If you have discord, please post your username#discriminator here. (Not required).
      Taze#5254

3. Are you using the same forum, Minecraft and discord accounts that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you’re not an imposter.
      I am using the same Minecraft and discord account. This is not the case when it comes to my forum account. I created this forum account in 2021 (iirc) and since then have not been active here (except for one reply). I used to be active on the old forum with the account @hytaze .
      I can understand that this may not be enough to prove that I am not an imposter. If more verification is necessary, please inform me, I will be glad to cooperate to work this out.

4. What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013)
      Super Admin : March 2nd 2018 - July 22nd 2019
      Telnet Admin : July 22nd 2019 - Aug 9th 2020

5. Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

a. For long term inactivity? (Yes or No) If Yes, did you post an inactivity notice or did you leave without notice - please explain if no notice was left.

c. I quit or resigned (Yes or No) If Yes, please post a link to your resignation thread (if available).

I quit, but for multiple reasons, one of those was in fact inactivity, but also not enjoying my time here ["I feel like I'm growing further and further away from TotalFreedom and the communtiy…"] - me, in my resignation thread.

When I posted my resignation thread (https://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/67923/i…esignation-taze), life was not going well for me, especially my mental health had significantly dropped. Which makes for the fact I also did not appreciate being around anymore back then. School didn't make it much better and I felt like I did not contribute enough to the server or did it bring me enough joy to stick around.

I have improved a lot and am mentally doing much better. Also, it seems to me that the server is currently in a much better state compared to back then and the community seems to be more fun now too. As well as that school has been easier on me lately and do not expect it to become as stressful to a point where drastic inactivity becomes inevitable.

1. This question has been skipped, I chose option(s) c (and a) for question 5.

2. If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?
      Most likely multiple times a week. Especially on the weekends. Some weeks I might be more inactive than usual because I do have exams once in a while (\~4 times a year).

3. Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you’re up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?
      Yes.

4. Do you have a family member that’s been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied.
      I do not.

Vouch, reasoning:

! Previous reasoning: I've known Noah for an incredibly long time and he's shown lots of improvement in his behavior over time. Over all just a nice person and surely fun to have around. The dedication he has brought into this server over the past few years has been phenomenal. I would be delighted to see him become an admin for once. Even though he's had his worse moments, I and others have as well and we all learn from them. I think you're ready for this position, good luck.

I've decided to change my vote to neutral. Even though you have enough experience with our server, our community and administrative skills, you lack maturity. I haven't been super active lately, but the things mentioned in this thread have shown me a different perspective.

I did - after reading through this thread - unfortunately not see a noticeable difference in your behavior either, it seems quite similar to how it was a few years ago. Few improvements have been made. If you manage to fix that, which I'm sure you can do and is achievable, apply again and I'll vouch.