Super Admin Application

1. Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes

2. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

ixNoah - 15:30-18:00 CET, mostly daily.

3. What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

I joined the original forum on 14/2/2018, this one in November 2020.

4. Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

The discord account is banned from the TotalFreedom discord server, therefore i do not see this question being relevant.

5. What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Student

6. Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

Yes, I have some experinece with coding in JavaScript and making websites with HTML+CSS. I also have dipped my toes into graphic design.

7. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

I think i could be active about 5 days of the week, this might be more or less due to school, family & other reasons.

8. Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)

Zarcana has recommended me in my previous application, however i was unable to contact them to confirm this recommendation.

9. Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).

No.

1. What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).

I can be pretty motivated at times, which can also be a bad thing but is mostly good.

I think i could be great with quickly assisting players as i'm pretty active in chat and keep good track of things happening in the community. If someone needs help with stuff like regions & fixing griefs i think i could be of some assistance. (I might need some refreshing, last time i practiced commands was 2020)

2. What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

Europe

3. Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes

4. Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).

Yes

5. Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Yes

• For number 3, please include the date you joined the forum on this account,

sides that, vouch as user is active and i trust theyre suitable for this role
    neutral for now
    object with reference to @' 5 ' 's response

erin two accounts on the same IP can cause TFM to implode from what I can remember

god i remember when in tfm 4.3 if 2 admins were on the same ip tfm would become a mk.7 thermonuclear bomb....

I vouch though, you are pretty active and for your bot I can provide some sort of proxy that you can use for that (for free, because I'm the best man alive)

• @'ThePatronusCharm' This is what i believe: Shortly after he started spamming me with a bow trying to kill me in MiniSMP (for no reason) i said he was kinda abusing and jokingly called him a bad host. He took it personally and objected cause i hurt his feelings.

•   MagAgentV3 I don't believe me having an opinion about you after annoying actions would factor into me being suitable for Admin status, i see many admins with dislikings towards players, and i doubt its a valid reason to object.

anyways, i dont feel comfortable responding more after this as i would like to keep this application as drama free as possible!

• Bruh how is this only open for a day, I think i lost my sense of time.
    Now on the subject - I'll vouch be neutral for sometime.
    I do believe that you are fit to be an admin, and as the time passed, I haven't seen something that raised serious question marks about you.
    I still question your maturity unfortunately. Now I know that can be worked on and some admins act immature some times, but it seems to be a bit more dominant in your situation. Anyway, i'm not changing my vote, since I believe that you have potential.
    ~~however I partly question your maturity based on an arguement you had with allink in the freedom server about your bot (April 7).
    Now there weren't good or bad sides, but honestly I did not like how you tried to end it. First times were with you trying to end it with a "bang" (As in saying something offensive to him and then saying "end of convo"), and after that, when it actually ended you wrote that you'll go since it started to "bore you".~~

I feel like I might need to explain - I am writing specifically about your acts since I do not think that an admin should act like that. One is expected to be more mature and evade flame wars as much as he can.

Seeing as the application only opened yesterday, I might change my vote after some time, but for that I will need to see a bit more if you really fit or not.

• @'anemone' I don't really see an issue with the one thread you linked. There are countless threads in off-topic from active staff members which I could describe as less postworthy than that.

I've nothing wrong with any of the posts I've linked - you can find me joking around myself in many of them but the thing that all of these silly forum posts have in common is that the original poster is or was a competent and capable staff member who did their job well in and around the time that they posted it. There's also many posts in here from people who would go on to be staff members in the future, etc.

I don't think silly jokes on the forum makes someone unworthy of moderating the server.

Also fwiw the only thing I'm addressing here is the forum post thing, not the argument that happened earlier. I don't have anything wrong with your other reasoning.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• vouch, maturity and inability to end arguments in a decent way is something we can tackle and work on. its not like he’ll never learn how to develop as an admin. yall arent perfect and shouldn’t expect Noah to be.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• @'wxtermelon'

I don't think that it'd be a good idea to give a bot admin, and i was poking fun at the concept. I know that in the admin policy it is stated that macros are not allowed so i was trying to get a bit of a giggle out of people, i know bots fall in a gray area but i myself would still classify it as a macro.