DoctorZene - Indefinite Ban Appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Number 4, formatted by me to be a bit more readable:

Ahh, time for the real part, if you are TLDR kinda guy I’ll try my best to sum it up at the end what I’m trying to say, but for the patient fellows, let’s get started. I will chunk this into a few parts explain what I’ve done, clearing up rumors, and why i should be unbanned.

I was banned for serial griefing, lagging the minecraft server, and ban evading once.

The reason for doing these things is kind of dizzy so I’ll give you a timeline. When i first joined I thought thought this was a small little server and wanted to have some fun, so i messed around and got banned a few times.

However, (and shehxlk may back this up) I suddenly realized how great and unique this server actually was, for about 2-3 months I was being an actual good contributor. I participated in events, respecting the rules for a while. I still remember that little Prussia war we had, so fun. I worked on building and was a nice little kit collector and made a lot of friends along the way.

But idk what happened, I just ruined it all like a fucking idiot. Me and someone by the name of minusfour both joined and just lagged the server, I can try my best to explain why in a bit but we got on, used the minecart sand laggy machine and just went to town.
    I still don’t know why I did this but to give you a reason I think I was fed up of the admins, back then they were very strict and it just gave me a mindset of “false freedom” my idiotic self wanted to “teach them a lesson” and just lag both Server 1 and 2.

Now time for the little ban evade incident, not the first one but the most recent one, if you’re unaware, I did rejoin on an alt recently and I will quickly explain why that was, so I was going to join the server known as 5b5t.org when right above was the TF server. I clicked it thinking nothing would happen and, I’m in, idk why that account wasn’t banned when it should’ve been since it being ban before, I just sort of walk around until shehxlk joined and banned me.

Now time for the rumors, shehxlk (wow they are in this a lot right?) and a few other people always called me a DDOS’er, I know it looked bad with some minor threats but trust me, I would not commit a fucking crime for a Minecraft server, I am not THAT much of an idiot. I don’t know how, don’t have the time to learn how to do it.

Now that we have that out of the way let’s get on to why I should be unbanned. I just want to apologize to everyone I caused stress to, I know my chaotic shit caused some stress for the TF admins for all the random stunts I pulled and I am truly sorry, I know my apology doesn’t mean shit to you but just take it.
    I am sorry to all of the innocent players who had to put up with me back in my griefing days, I know you wanted a safe place to play and I ruined that and I’m sorry.

And the last person I want to apologize is to one of my greatest allies on the server, UnderTails, I know you trusted me with my little guild and we created such a strong bond and I regret everything I did to this server. I hope we can be friends again soon. But if I do get back on this server, there is a very high chance I won’t be making anymore guilds, as the last one didn’t go so well, for the ones who didn’t know it was my shitty attempt of a “griefing” guild why the ones you see on anarchy servers or whatever. I hope nobody on this server never gets to see those dreaded words of “TheSense” ever again.

If you have any threats/insults or whatever to send to me in hopes to get this rejected, I won’t try to respond or comment even if it is major bull honkey. Just vote if you want me back or you want me to stay out, or you just wanna be different and comment “neutral”. Anyways hope this was a good enough for y’all, you guys are all great people and I would love to come see this server again.

Now for the summary for my lazy fellows, I did some bad things for the server but some good things, so I highly suggest voting to get me back in the server, anyways good catching up, bye now!

xPkz_ and a few other people always called me a DDOS’er, I know it looked bad with some minor threats but trust me, I would not commit a fucking crime for a Minecraft server, I am not THAT much of an idiot. I don’t know how, don’t have the time to learn how to do it.

I was a part of your Discord server, under the account name “Washington”. I remember you telling us to go to a stress testing website to DDOS this server. That entire discord was filled with admins.

@'MrZene' Now time for the little ban evade incident, not the first one but the most recent one, if you’re unaware, I did rejoin on an alt recently and I will quickly explain why that was, so I was going to join the server known as 5b5t.org when right above was the TF server. I clicked it thinking nothing would happen and, I’m in, idk why that account wasn’t banned when it should’ve been since it being ban before, I just sort of walk around until shehxlk joined and banned me.

So the way that this is written implies that you accidentally logged in and got nearly immediately banned. To clear it up - you played for over half an hour and regularly engaged in chat, changing your nickname and making yourself at home. The only reason you didn't play for very long was because you were recognised and then banned. Three days later (on Christmas Day no less) you would join the discord and immediately invite a user who spammed "Join TheSense". You also repeatedly denied ever having done this.

@'MrZene' Now time for the rumors, shehxlk (wow they are in this a lot right?) and a few other people always called me a DDOS’er, I know it looked bad with some minor threats but trust me, I would not commit a fucking crime for a Minecraft server, I am not THAT much of an idiot.

Are you sure?

!

I also never directly accused you of DDoSing the server. I only noted that, despite the appearance of support, your posse was filled with admins and in that respect no plan you orchestrated would come to fruition; notably your plan of vote rigging.

Had you been a little more truthful here (some details you've given here are flat out incorrect to try and make you look less worse) I may have been more willing to vote in your favour. There's also another nagging concern I have and that's the fact that these behaviours have been relatively consistent. Setting up a griefing guild in May, lagging the server in June. Rigging the votes on your first appeal and then sending a friend to crash the server, whilst simultaneously setting up some kind of raid group to attempt to rig votes with presumably an end goal of unbanning everyone and rejecting all admins. Granted, you quietened down in the months since but then not only unapologetically ban evaded just two months ago but also spent your Christmas Day conducting a raid on this discord. So I'm looking at someone who was trying to harm this server in May.. and someone who was trying to harm this server in December. So for me it hasn't been long enough from you stopped trying to raid this server for me to see it as fit to let you return.

Object

( thanks to redeastwood for polishing up some of the wording )

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• You literally just bypassed your ban to build a shitty swastika (you didn't even do the proportions right, by the way) using signs containing some of the most cringy anime villain type shit I have ever seen on this server. I don't think you intended to be funny, but holy shit did I laugh my ass off.

Object.

image.png

• I know I've already voted but I feel like adding another comment.

Even considering what you did in the past, it's really not hard to get unbanned. This appeal wasn't going well for you, but if you left it at that and appealed again in a few months whilst telling the truth you might've gotten it accepted. Just because one appeal is probably going to get denied doesn't mean all appeals until the end of time are.

But no, because this appeal wasn't going well you obviously decided it was a good idea to log on and build a swastika with your name written all over it. So you're just making your situation worse.

I can tell in your writing that you genuinely wanted to return to the community. If that is still the case next time, don't do stupid shit like you did last night. Every time you do that, you're delaying your unban by months, because people aren't going to vouch for someone who bypassed so recently.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.