miniSMP - All in - Sat 12th Feb @ 1PM GMT - Feat Matscalle & MB Contributions

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  •   matscalle you uh. knew some of this stuff already

@'wxtermelon' i get where you are coming from. its a hard one, whilst i can keep an eye on console. its probably the best thing i can do since its meant to be a test of how well can they work on their own. im expecting the community to base their opinions on it too.

if i had custom permissions, this would be a lot less of an issue. i think its something wild1145 has talked about there being a way around NM's cockblock ages ago but i've not asked about it recently

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

lyicx if i had custom permissions, this would be a lot less of an issue. i think its something @Ryan has talked about there being a way around NM’s cockblock ages ago but i’ve not asked about it recently

There is. We can just turn off nm perms in your server if we want to and then you have to manage it entirely. It'll just be weird because tags and ranks pull from nm but perms will be shadowed locally.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Huge update

we now have a trailer made by yours truely, took me 6 hours so you better love it <3

https://youtu.be/R28ol1iC0tA

Luck Perms

now that we finally have access to our own perms here in the event server, we no longer have to give everyone who needs commands op (yay for security) this has several different additions

We can now have other gods going forward

yes, you heard me right. do you have a god complex like me? do you like to play with your food? do you want to have your power hunger so satisfied to a point where people would be making countless of literature relating to your well founded abuse? well now i can give people the god perms which are most of the essentials commands and fawe n shit. i dont know if we'll be doing this going forward but we'll see

Moderation

equally this has a moderation benefit. we can have those event hosts, admins and senior admins uphold the actual law and not the gods will. theres just basic chat moderation shit but this role is purely for that set purpose of upholding most of the law. @'wxtermelon' can rest easy there (if you're an admin and want to assist with moderation within this event, you'll need to reach out to either myself or @"Charge"#437)

More twist shit

yep, now you guys can /sell hand and pay people with currency. and have a cool nickname (at the end of this event, you may withdraw a fraction of your money into TF coin. i thought it'd be pretty neat although ill need to do it manually, those who are bothered can reach out to me after) but this opens a door to more possibilities

awesomeist tf blokey

lyicx Moderation
    equally this has a moderation benefit. we can have those event hosts, admins and senior admins uphold the actual law and not the gods will. theres just basic chat moderation shit but this role is purely for that set purpose of upholding most of the law. wxtermelon can rest easy there (if you’re an admin and want to assist with moderation within this event, you’ll need to reach out to either myself or @Charge)

making a call for any admins who want to assist moderating the chat to step up now as you wont be able to ask during the event

awesomeist tf blokey

• despite all the crazy shit i've tuned out of, im going to press on with this till im told otherwise.

i did not go into the effort in this one event for it to be delayed

see you's in a few hours...

awesomeist tf blokey