miniSMP - All in - Sat 12th Feb @ 1PM GMT - Feat Matscalle & MB Contributions

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I MUST FUCKING STRESS. THIS IS NOT AN APPROVAL TO BRINGING BACK MINISMP FULL TIME THIS IS A SEE HOW IT GOES TYPE THING AND IF IT FUCKS UP THEN THIS SHIT JUST WONT HAPPEN.

this is in collaboration with matscalle and several master builders ( Feueristic, @Savadani (no forum account??) burger and bowie). matscalle's collaboration is apart of his event host application and will be alongside most of the thing. we hatched this idea given a recent higher demand for the gamemode and every sort of idea he had came all the way back to miniSMP. alot of what you're going to see are the results of the talks we've had.

Lush cave like generation

we decided to do something a bit out of the box, given the cave update opens its legs wide for a new set of greenery, we opted in for making the whole map with just that in mind. one depth of the map is fulled with moss and green shit and the upper depth is all dark and probably fuckin dangerous. crying about food? eat some fucking glowberries you cuck, im not your daddy i dont have to FUCKING GO TO THE SUPERMARKET EVERYTIME YOUR STOMACH GETS PISSY

Flipped economy

you ever heard of the fuckin weimar germany type shit when they printed so much money that it became worthless? yeah imagine if you had diamonds from the jump but nothing to mine it with. you probably wouldn't feel as blueballed without the right pickaxe. however getting wood is a hard business. hope you know how to utilize saplings and farm some wood and be smart with your supplies. or you know you could just beg for wood but ill probably lose my shit and tear you to shreads

Custom structure shit

some parts of this map, you will likely see builds erected by the master builders and some by the intern himself. i thought it would be quirky and maybe adds value to the world around you. even more of a merit to get the border pushed

3 day run & expanded borders

yep. we're going 3 times the length. i think this'd open up more of an opportunity to invest into shit long term. we can expand the border 2000 blocks. if you want that shit expanded then you better get on your phone and tell your friends to actually come on minecraft so i no longer come on here and find out our priorities is a number of individuals online at one time still after several years. thank fuck player retention isn't my shit anymore :P

you know, if we hit 30 at one time (yes thats a huge aim high and i dont mean for a second with bots) ill go open up your precious little nether (not a prank this time, pinkie promise Folfy_Blue)

and with 3 days is 3 different setups:

Day 1: Normal miniSMP. i will run things until the evening. no explosive finale or anything. the world will continue
    Day 2: (Subject to change, im waiting for a response) i will leave matscalle in charge. i wanna see if he is able to handle hosting an event aswell as assisting for the prep (this is where that application comes into play)
    Day 3: fuck knows. ill improvise, any success with people coming on and not bitching and genuinely having a good time ill consider opening up the end aswell. but you are all gonna die as per the staple of this event. but hey, i have crackshot on still so once those guns start flying you're gonna want a backlog of charcoal

for those who have no fuckin clue what miniSMP is, heres a copy and paste:

The game is simple, its a temporary SMP confined in a small border area of which can dynamically adjust to the narrative. and whoever is running the show that the time cause shit again depending on the narrative on what happens. its odd and probably a bit convoluted but i meddle with shit ig without ruining shit

Rules:

• Hacks are prohibited as this is more of a grounded experience. people who are not playing god are not supposed to have fly hacks or xray or kill aura (i do encourage participants to have either instant replay or replay mod installed and running as banning on accusation will not be an option. im going to be asking around for an anticheat that isn't absolute dog)
    • Slurs and Swastika shit is banned.
    • Being a cunt in chat, like in a salty genuine way. it takes the fun out of things and you will be banned (this also includes bringing arguments from outside into the server, im trying to keep the vibe good)
    • Crashing people and deeds to ruining the experience for everyone is not allowed
    • Spawn killing innocent people or spawn rushing (the act of repeatedly running at a base after respawning) is not allowed
    • Begging will usually result in a mute

Event will take place in /events-01 on Saturday 12th February @ 1PM GMT and will likely last till Monday 14th February around 10-12 PM

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• Glad to be a part of the content team for the event! I'll be doing my best for my part on the project and hope you guys would find my builds and items a tasteful addition to the game.

Some things are better left forgotten. But when has that stopped anyone, eh?

I look forward to you all playing! See you then.

coco i swear after im done with this i'll do the actual mb shit ok please

C'est la vie

•   mattlawn i would love that

Feueristic hope the future is bright for the people down there

lyicx Hacks are prohibited as this is more of a grounded experience. people who are not playing god are not supposed to have fly hacks or xray or kill aura (i do encourage participants to have either instant replay or replay mod installed and running as banning on accusation will not be an option. im going to be asking around for an anticheat that isn’t absolute dog)
    Slurs and Swastika shit is banned.
    Being a cunt in chat, like in a salty genuine way. it takes the fun out of things and you will be banned (this also includes bringing arguments from outside into the server, im trying to keep the vibe good)
    Crashing people and deeds to ruining the experience for everyone is not allowed
    Spawn killing innocent people or spawn rushing (the act of repeatedly running at a base after respawning) is not allowed
    Begging will usually result in a mute

rules will be indorced to much

lyicx and some by the intern himself

wait a tempel

lyicx Flipped economy

THIS IS EPIC TIME FOR IT TO GO HARD

codium multimatter redanium sporres

matscalle rules will be indorced to much

Sorry but can you maybe rephrase this? I think you made a few spelling mistakes which makes it a little difficult to understand.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.