Cafe72 ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • okay so i had turned on every wurst button and one of them is called forceOP and its used to crack authme passwords I didn't exactly know what it meant at the time and there was no malicious intent behind this action, simply curiosity.
    i have waited a long time now and i think its a good time to re appeal my ban also if you get on wurst and search forceOP it does exist, just clarifying because someone on my first appeal said otherwise.
    thanks for taking my appeal into consideration -Cafe72

• Here's your original ban appeal

Going to quote from video here on it

That's not forceop. What forceop in Wurst does, is that on cracked servers you log in as an admin (since it's cracked you just know the opped players name), and try and crack their /login password by bruteforcing it. That is not able to be done here as we use discord verification, and a different command to add players to saconfig.

It's been long enough since your ban that a vouch might be in order had you actually told the truth and taken accountability rather than lying about how you accidentally pressed a button which gave you admin access before you went on to ban a random innocent player. God I hate when pressing a button by accident does that.

Object.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Cafe72 okay so i had turned on every wurst button and one of them is called forceOP and its used to crack authme passwords I didn’t exactly know what it meant at the time and there was no malicious intent behind this action, simply curiosity.

I will say this again: that's not how it works. ForceOP cracks AuthMe passwords. We don't have that plugin. There is nothing in Wurst that is capable of breaching Telnet, let alone log into a Telnet server.

image.png

• I Object. This is definitely not an accident. You willingly adding yourself to admin and banning a player is definitely malice and you deserve to stay banned much longer, given you lied and did not take accountability. Also, this doesn't even use the template, which is located here.

Wurst ForceOP is for cracking AuthMe via brute force. It even says it in the Wurst GUI.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

•   Cafe72 look at the facts here.. you added yourself to the admin list as "hackedlol" then not only banned another player online but repeated the command 4 times. You don't do that by accidentally turning on hack modules, especially as forceop requires some setup.

Need I remind you the burden of proof is on you here for this story. Logs and evidence which got you banned show something differently. You have to actually prove yourself if you're doubling down here rather than just doubling down.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• what I'm saying is, if you were to use that command on a test server you would get banned for the same reason.
    now i could either back off now or someone could tell me how i could prove my claim.

Cafe72 now i could either back off now or someone could tell me how i could prove my claim.

Alright. Despite my knowledge that Wurst is incapable of breaching Telnet (see this part of the Wurst source code for how ForceOP actually works, I can provide a step-by-step explanation if necessary), I'm going to give you the opportunity to defend yourself. Could you provide your client-side logs of your session on the server from December 18, 2020? If you can provide these logs, I could then analyse them to determine their validity and then see how things went from your perspective.

image.png

•   Cafe72 Yeah, about that, you can’t use ForceOP to crack passwords outside of the Minecraft client (Wurst). You’d have to use other tools (the names of which I will not provide as you may use them in your next appeal) for that.