Posts by Cafe72

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

true, but there are certain things people with op still cant do, ie:spawn monsters, place spawners, mabye a few more things im not sure but i was looking to be able to do things I couldn't. aka I thought it would let me do more stuff.

about the authme password though, I'm still not entirely sure how that works or what happened behind the curtains but I have gotten some messages telling me my claim is impossible.

if there is something i could do to straighten things out id be glad to do so,
    otherwise im afraid i dont have much more evidence :/

its a real pickle since I dont really know how I can prove I'm telling the truth.

1. Minecraft name: Cafe72
    2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):

i dont use discord

3. Approximate date of indefinite ban:

4.Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:

5.Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above?
    yes

6. Please provide the one IP that you will be using to login to the server. If you don’t know it, visit ip4.me and cut and paste the result. All other IPs that you used to get indefinitely banned will remain indefinitely banned. Don’t provide a VPN IP.

Display Spoiler

I wanted to have op on the server so I got on the wurst client and clicked "force OP" in the cheat menu, a popup came up outside of Minecraft asking me to confirm, and it would brute force crack the password to give me OP.
    I clicked "ok" and waited.

("force op button" I'm talking about):
    https://www.wurstclient.net/wiki/Mods/Forc…thMe%20password.

https://www.wurstclient.net/updates/wurst-7-8/

if I find any useful screenshots / evidence from my old pc ill put it here.

at the time I didn't know what telnet was so... I plead stupidity.
    this was a couple years back now, I'd be happy to at least get something non-permanent.

I'm really, really sorry for what I did, I love playing on total freedom I wish I could take back my actions. the thought process behind what I did was:
    "oh cool those admins can do more stuff than I can I wanna do what they can too!"

what I'm saying is, if you were to use that command on a test server you would get banned for the same reason.
    now i could either back off now or someone could tell me how i could prove my claim.

okay so i had turned on every wurst button and one of them is called forceOP and its used to crack authme passwords I didn't exactly know what it meant at the time and there was no malicious intent behind this action, simply curiosity.
    i have waited a long time now and i think its a good time to re appeal my ban also if you get on wurst and search forceOP it does exist, just clarifying because someone on my first appeal said otherwise.
    thanks for taking my appeal into consideration -Cafe72

UPDATED VERSION:

time since ban: a little over a year.

update: found what the thing was, "force OP" uses the same telnet thing i was talking about.

1. Minecraft name:Sliggs_

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):disc username Coz, id:#9390

3. Approximate date of indefinite ban:2019 maybe march.

4. Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: i used the 'force OP' command on wurst and got banned. apparently it uses telnet stuff to get its job done.
    i have and still do respect the server rules and don't intend on breaking them again.

6. Please provide the one IP that you will be using to login to the server. If you don't know it, visit ip4.me and cut and paste the result. All other IPs that you used to get indefinitely banned will remain indefinitely banned. Don't provide a VPN IP. ip4 107.202.82.186