RexousLad Reinstatement

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • If you were a former Total Freedom staff member (of any rank) and you wish to be reinstated, please apply using this template and place your application in the admin application section with the subject Application for Reinstatement and your Minecraft name.

Your Minecraft name: RexousLad

Are you using the same forum & Minecraft account that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you're not an imposter. Yes, this is the same MC Account.

Same minecraft account, different name. https://namemc.com/profile/RexousLad.1

Note: Reinstatements will not be approved until the EAO can positively verify that the person applying for reinstatement is the same as the past admin - the burden of proof is on the person requesting reinstatement.

What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013)

I was a telnet clan admin.
    I was first admin from Febuary 2016 to October 2018.

Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

d. I was removed or suspended for misconduct (Yes or No) If yes, explain why and detail your plan to ensure it won't happen again.
    I was orginally removed in October 2018, it was only a few day suspension to which after I would have been fully reinstated to telnet clan, but then I decided to not bother reinstating.
    I was suspended for aruging with a senior I think, can't remeber.
    Since this was 3 years ago I have changed a lot and I plan to be better.

If you were removed just for long term inactivity or you resigned (yes to 4a or 4c above and no to 4b, d, e, and f), please skip to Q 6 otherwise you must answer this question: What current activities have you performed to merit reinstatement?
    a. Filed griefer reports on the forum
    b. Assisted new or existing players (explain how)
    c. Creative endeavors such as making promotional videos for TF (If Yes, give examples)
    d. Have assisted in TF development activities such as contributing to TFM (If Yes, give examples)
    e. Have assisted in improving policy or general moderation of the TF server or forum? (if Yes, give examples)
    f. Other (provide detailed explanation)

f. Other: I have helped Lyicx behind the scnes with ideas and other things for events he has hosted.

If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties? I can be able to come on at least once or twice a week to do my staff duties for at least 1-2 hours.

3-6 hours a week.

Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity? Yes I have.

Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied.

No not at all.

Note: I am coming back, because I don't wanna see the server die and I have some marketing experience as Lyicx pointed out so I would love to try help with that.

• despite his front for being an obnoxious cunt and im fairly sure the majority of you know how this geezer is like, as i said before rex is one of the longest standing friends i've had to date and i know rex talks out of his ass a lot quite well but i know him enough not to mean any of the shit he says.

he also has some interest and skill in marketing which i can vouch for when it came to my discord server i had a year ago and i can somewhat guarantee despite some exams he will be able to maintain some activity on the server. he has assisted in some events and when i was training a few admins in the recent history

vouch

edit: im understanding where a lot of people come from with rex. while im not changing my vote because its quite difficult to have a strong objection or even neutral when i've personally seen first hand how he is outside of TF and whatnot and how he is as a person but at the same time these objections are pretty well deserved and i honestly did expect them given how he is here. i do hope he actually proves its worth a damn voting positively later on but i aint holding my breath

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• I’m gonna have to object here, sorry but, from whenever I’ve been in vc with you, you always seem to be saying a bunch of dumb shit which often goes against the whole no derogatory rule and I don’t think that sets the best example for our players even if he doesn’t actually mean anything by saying what he says

• swapping to an objection after having seen the interactions that others have had, maybe it would be the best idea as of now for you to be an admin.. id work on how you talk to/behave around people here currently, first. nothing against you directly, but.. yeah.

1gaah.png

• alright time to type a full response

I object. You act like a dick overall. Yesterday you were berating me because, according to you, my dad beats me daily. he does not fwiw yet you still kept having a go. you then went on a rant about how I need to be banned/leave TF because nobody likes me. you do this to other people too.

lyicx despite his front for being an obnoxious cunt and im fairly sure the majority of you know how this geezer is like, as i said before rex is one of the longest standing friends i've had to date and i know rex talks out of his ass a lot quite well but i know him enough not to mean any of the shit he says.

yeah you know that because you know the dude but if you want him to handle marketing, people who don't know him will be having to listen & put up with that bullshit

can I also just say he was very precise & detailed with the stuff he said about me to the point where I don't feel like he was joking..?

Rex2LostOldAccount Note: I am coming back, because I don't wanna see the server die and I have some marketing experience as Lyicx pointed out so I would love to try help with that.

lol what the other day you were singing in VC about how "TF is dead" and how it deserves to be..?

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Your behavior when you were last admin wasn't great and you haven't done anything to demonstrate to the community that it has improved. I remember you constantly having issues with your conduct on TF platforms, and when you were eventually suspended for it, you proceeded to break the rules in dumb ways on the server (like setting your tag to "owner" etc.) I really just don't see how you would be able to adapt to the higher conduct standards we have now. Object.

• you'll probably read people's complaints against you with pride. you celebrated the closure announcement, and you never miss a chance to broadcast your contempt against this community, so why volunteer to administrate it?

at least since the 28th, you've lasted more than 5 mins after logging in to say something racist, sexist, or to shame someone for being some way. the other brits at least find you amusing though, so you have that going for you.

i object.

• vouch, rex is an ass but it's light work... he doesn't mean half of what he says. beyond that, he's a capable admin and knows his shit when it comes to advertising and may potentially be a good help to TF in this current struggle...

•   Panther
    Will reply to you panther as a general reply to everyone else.
    Everything I do is a piss take, and trust me I have adapted to much higher conduct standards on other things, but I wasn't thinking I ever try reinstate again, so I didn't really care here.
    But the server is dying and I want to try help save it, so now is when everything I do can no longer be a piss take.

• seem to remember rex calling me a pedophile on the forum, to which i responded that i wouldnt report him but he should not continue the joke since it would be classified as a personal attack / derogatory statement
    rex proceeded to dm me on discord asking "how are the kids"
    rex got a 2 day forum ban (would probably have been longer but i asked ryan to give rex a more lenient punishment)

for now im neutral ive read lyicx's comment and it seems that rex could be a great help to the server, however i cant ignore how he as acted to others here

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

• Object, massive cunt in vc. Not like "oh im a dick because its funny" it was just malicious without jokes, ive spent most of my life with jokes being made at my expense so I have no shortage of thick skin, can take a lot, and recognize jokes from being a dick.