Posts by FromTimeToTime

i vouch!

you’ve acted inappropriately for the sake of jokes that didn’t land, and your social skills seem below average right now. that’ll land you in situations that could be avoided, and i hope you’ll learn from those situations.

we have never been close enough to consider each other friends, but I still consider you fit for AECD.

I was very active in the TF discord when this all unfolded between late April and late May. i vividly remember that anyone with any opinion about it joked about it and did not take it seriously. people joked that it might be a diss track, an album, or some type of art project. it kept getting rescheduled due to family emergencies and health crises, and was put off for the last time because you “haven't recorded the choreographed dance scenes yet and feel to sick to do that atm”. if it were an exposé, i don’t think you’d choreograph a dance for it. at least i’d hope not. i’m saying it was clear that it was always going to be something silly and that we are all smart enough to have known that then and now. red hadn’t done anything in a long time leading up to that which would be liable to get exposed. i mention that because he explicitly said as much more than once. he was never scared, he only had a sort of “try me bitch” attitude about it. because he knew you were full of shit and he was never your friend.

so this seems like it is personal. you are not wanted in leadership positions because those above find you awkward and unconfident and so they don’t want you to hold executive power. it started with banter on both sides, you took a joke too far, and he ran with it with the enthusiasm and dedication of a footballer faking an injury. he’s just tired of your shit. my vouch and my perspective can only go so far. you will have trouble actually getting voted back into anything until you demonstrate having a lot more chill. i simply think the suspension barrier makes it needlessly harder for you to make a comeback.

@'wxtermelon' What’s the benefit of his return?

you of all people ought to sympathize with Dragon rather than fan the flames. that’s a very heartless way to ask for more info. he hurt nobody and can redeem himself. if not in this thread, eventually, and he’s gonna remember you said that about him.

vouch. the jokes were in bad taste but it wasn’t bannable. the same happened to people obviously over 20 saying they’re under 13 in response to noah’s ban. ryan is the archenemy of sarcasm.

we owe temp ban appeals the same validity as indef ban appeals. if not pardoned, this punishment may be used as ammo in the future by an admin to unfairly paint a picture of repeated abuse.

the guy could always turn around and do something actually bannable, but until then i’d give the benefit of the doubt.

objection

if it's any consolation you're not as bad of a person as pawess/B9ue/999Blue. he is one disturbed motherfucker, and your friendship says a lot about you.

as long as people remember who you are and what you've done, you and B9ue have about the same chance as Mosley of ever being welcomed here again. i think you are dangerously sheltered and desperately need more life experience and better friends. it would help you develop a sense of shame, and humanize the groups of people you think you hate so much.

@'Pau' 1. Your Minecraft Name: Haxwarz

nbd but for future applications your current IGN goes there, not whatever you’re better known as.

@'Pau' I first joined the server several weeks ago. I didn’t create a forum account just yet, I just wanted to enjoy my time on the server again. I also wanted to get the hang of the commands once again. I spent my time playing with friends and assisting them & others from playing Minecraft at its core to using the different commands that are available on the server.

records show this reinstatement was submitted at about the same time as your first time joining in however long it has been. and i mean within minutes or seconds 12 minutes (finally got around to checking it exactly) of each other. was this a lie?

your time back as Paulospqr has so far been spent doing the usual reminiscing and no more.

if you’re still eligible for reinstatement, you’re getting way too ahead of yourself. you should have waited to see if you still like the server’s culture as it has changed over time and it attracts very different people nowadays. players who only come back to revel in admin powers are very much looked down upon.

seems like an impulsive power grab.

it's not a prediction, it's fact. Clarence Thomas has clearly stated his intent to overturn Griswold (protecting contraceptives & medical privacy), Lawrence (banning sodomy), & Obergefell (protecting gay marriage).

For that reason, in future cases, we should reconsider all of this Court’s substantive due process precedents, including Griswold, Lawrence, and Obergefell.

Source: 597 U. S. ____ (2022), https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/19-1392_6j37.pdf page 119 of pdf

if Roe getting overturned doesn't affect you, or you even support it due to religious reasons or personal biases, it has still laid the groundwork for losing Griswold, which will have far-reaching implications that will be really bad for everyone.

speaking of, recall that discussions of partisan rights issues don't go well on this forum (aka get out while you can): Thread

cautious vouch. you liked to get deeply involved with events without actually planning them out much. it's not bad enough to make me want to object, i just feel like i should expect more of the same. in your defense, you're more inspired than anyone to make events a thing again. you do care and you have the skills to make quality memorable experiences if you try. i hope that you'll plan for the worst and finish what you start. i believe you can get people get excited for events again.

TF
    TotalFreedom
    ^Total Freedom
    TF
    TotalFreedom

^(A larger version is available below)
    This design uses procedural materials, so it can be rendered out at any resolution. Same goes for the original vector curves.
    To give you an idea of how it looks in other styles, I made a few more variants for fun. For official use, consider them WIP.

I'm happy to release the master files (.blend & .svg) & renders at embed-friendly size & full size to anyone that wants them if the design is selected. For now, here's compressed full size versions of the main design in RGB and RGBA.

Here are some things artists should know if the design is chosen & they want to make new variants. If that's not you, dw!

!- The alignment between the TF and the word logo in this post aren't centered. When I had the file aligned to render out the variations, the meshes were centered to their centers of mass, not the center of the image. It's fixed in the gif at the top and in my latest version of the main blend file. Crop the icon/word apart if you must use this post's images.

• In the master files, you'll notice the rendered output is semi-transparent. To be entirely honest I have no idea why Cryptomatte does this. You may use the mattes (see full renders) to do FX wizard shit or to key out the RGB renders.
    • The front face material uses fragile node setups to get the edges and AO which only work properly in Cycles.
    • The outline is projected from the camera to the Line Art object (a grease pencil object) over any object in the V4 collection. It may look wrong in your viewport, but it will update in-camera for every frame your camera updates. All freestyle edges were manually set. You can change settings for the outline in the Line Art object's modifier settings.
    • To maintain symmetry, try to keep the camera type orthographic unless you know what you're doing and why.
    • UVs should be reprojected if you use bitmap textures. Procedural materials will look infinitely better than bitmap.
    • The topology was displaced (aka rather screwed up) when insetting. If you find it difficult to work with, you can use the assigned vertex groups to affect vertices. I don't recommend making a wireframe. Holograms would look sexy tho.

RedEastWood I sure hope you're right about Claymorie. I looked into them and saw that in the past 6 months they've only ever sent one message, "hey readeastwood". i have high confidence about most users i listed.

RedEastWood what did MGamer actually tangibly do?

don't tell me you actually believe someone with no Minecraft account and no references here will try this hard to participate.

Yurni
    Operation Log In To TotalFreedom. Video and Luke have more details, but as far as people know publicly it's coronaiscool, Akefu, Mosley, Sperience's group of friends, & possibly the temporarily suspended admins.

/u/Mahmoud (Mgamer223) ≈ u/Claymorie ≈ /u/DreamyBull (Dreamy Bull) ≈ /u/JustinianI (Justinian I) ≈ /u/NewGame (Gammne) ≈ /u/Kronnenberg ≈ /u/John-Bon (John Bon) & countless others. basically most of
    https://forum.totalfreedom.me/users?sort=newest

the goal of the operation is to make everyone here feel unable to trust one another. as i said when Pace was banned:

!- we already don’t

• we see low enough activity that all [their] new accounts stand out and will for the foreseeable future
    • nobody joins the forum having never played TF
    • [their] MO is obvious to anyone familiar with eso. [their] characters too quickly devolve into insults or melodrama because [they] are impatient to see reactions
    • assuming one of [their] characters lasts long enough to be embraced by the community, [they'd] make friends and regret that it happened under false pretenses (and now that Sperience is gone, I don't think he regrets what he did but I would still bet he'll miss some friends he made here)
    • [their] actions are not hurting anyone

Noah Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, You are granted a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to prepare Derivative Works of, publicly display, publicly perform, inspect and redistribute the Work and such Derivative Works as long as the following conditions are met:

1. Redistributions of This Software must solely occur in Source form. Redistribution in Object form is prohibited without prior written permission from the Licensor.

2. Neither the names of the copyright holders nor the names this software's contributors may be removed from This Software's source code.

3. Neither the names of the copyright holders nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from This Software without specific prior written permission.

4. Accreditations referencing This Software's copyright holders or contributors may neither be altered or removed from source code nor withheld from reproduction in Object form whatsoever.

5. Any conditions specified by this license may be temporarily or permanently waived by any the aforementioned copyright holders.

6. Redistributions of This Software must retain this License document in its exact form.

7. Sub licensing of This Software is prohibited without prior written permission from the Licensor.

big object. i have no faith in your judgement.

i consider noah impulsive. he is motivated, but doesn't think through his actions. in ashaz's earlier days, ashaz had the same problem until being humbled a few times. noah has never been humbled. he has a more grandiose personality than ashaz. i believe this could lead to ego-driven ignorance as an admin. someday he might have great judgement, but not yet.

noah does not understand the rules he will be trusted to enforce. he recently tried to make yurni disable teleportation while near an NSFW build, because he seemed to think it was policy that since yurni was attracting attention, players should not be able to easily find NSFW builds by teleporting to them. yurni had done nothing wrong by existing near an NSFW build. admins must be trusted to make the right judgement calls informed by policy. administrating his way would be chaotic.

noah's shop exploit abuse was kinda funny ngl. however, he never expressed any remorse about exploiting, and chose to apply for admin soon after getting punished for it. after video called him out about it in this thread, he didn't address it.

noah is inclined to talk shit behind people's backs. noah, i saw your “forum dweller” message in chat, i just didn't want to fight about it. i made my original reasoning in this thread short because i did not want you to feel bullied by a bulleted list of reasons, like many people get on their admin applications. you repaid that with aggression towards me behind my back.

all i said was "big object. i have no faith in your judgement." i now have less faith than that. i don't have to be your enemy. i want you to be more ethical and responsible, and to make better choices.

shrimp & speed aren't in the server anymore so there might have been some serious intent despite the shitposting.

every couple of weeks the boys roll up & hold a meaningless conversation for 30 mins to an hour. it's totally harmless, but tonight it got pretty vulgar pretty quickly & nick thought there was an actual fight happening. so, nick warned them, and they kept going. i think they were punished over the vulgarity, not the fake fighting. i'm neutral.