Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • It's 8 PM. I'm out downtown, walking down the sidewalk back to my car, after hanging out with some friends. It's cool out, but not chilly. There's a sight breeze, the rustling of some leaves dropped by trees every few yards. It's a nice night to be out. I'm strolling down the sidewalk and turn a corner. And that's when I see him. My heart stops. He's just standing there, arms by his side, staring at me. He leans slightly forward, and I see his eyes glint, his irises yellow with flecks of red. He smiles, almost drunkenly, and he tilts his head. And that is when I hear his voice. The voice of my nightmare. Ryan Wild. He begins to speak, his voice scraping through my ears, slithering into my skull, a thorny vine wrapped around my head. "It's a nice night isn't it?" I gulp, and a drop of sweat drips off my nose and down onto the sidewalk in front of me. My hands begin to shake. "W-what are you d-doing here?" I stutter out. He tilts his head to the side, and his smile disappears. "What do you mean? Do you not want your owner here?" My lungs collapse, my breath escapes me. The vine of thorns has slipped down from my head to around my neck, and the noose tightens, constricting my throat like a boa, a serpent flicking its tongue out at my chin as it trembles in fear. "I was just here to check on your suggestion. Don't you want an answer?" My mind is screaming, my hearing possessed by that voice, that unforgettable voice, impossible to ignore or stand strong against. I try to open my mouth to respond but my voice fails me. The vine has lifted slightly from around my throat but the thorns still stick in, and every part of my body feels rubbed raw, my face burnt from the presence of Ryan Wild, the owner of my soul. He laughs slightly, seeing me squirm, he knows my thoughts, he can see my mind, he controls me, and I am powerless to resist. He begins to speak again. "Unfortunately, your suggestion has been marked low priority." And for the second time in one night, my heart stops. I drop to my knees. An electric shock runs through my limbs, lightning runs in my veins. My whole being buzzes with fear and despair. And then, nothing. I have been drained, I look down and see nothing, just sidewalk. I have ceased to exist, he has taken everything from me and I am now his completely, his slave to command. I look back up and see for the last time Ryan Wild standing over me, his gaze like a sword piercing my chest. He grins, and then walks away. Not even a word comes from him after what he has done to me. I cry out in anger, and he ignores me. He walks down the sidewalk, turns a corner, and disappears. I try to stand up and chase him, but I cannot move. My vision blurs and fades to black, and I fall unconscious. What seems like an eternity later, I wake up, in a pool of sweat on the sidewalk. I hear footsteps approaching me, then whispering, and the footsteps retreat. I roll onto my stomach and use my hands to push myself up, getting onto one knee. I look and see a few people glance back at me as they walk away. I can tell that I probably look like I've seen a ghost. I think I have. I get up and stumble down the sidewalk, and finally make it to my car. I get in, and, hands shaking, I put in the key and start the car. I pull out of my parking spot and drive away. By some miracle I make it home without crashing. I get out of my car and walk to my door, open it, and step inside. I immediately turn off all the lights and go to my room and get in bed. I try to sleep but I know that I will never be able to drift away into sleep ever again. Every night, Ryan Wild will haunt me in my dreams. I will never be free of him. He has marked me as low priority, but for me, he is my highest priority. He is all I can think about. He controls my thoughts, my body, everything. There is no escape.

2021-09-26_17.01.50.png

• how do you abort a fully grown human being?

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.