Indefinite Ban Request - Araki the Screaming Wojak

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • This guy's family tree must be a branch.

1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender.

YAML
    FrosteeFreeze:  
      uuid: '132d97c4-1a4c-4c05-9cd1-53e48c9ccd77'  
      reason: 'Ban bypassing'  
    YAML
    RBNegao:  
      uuid: '88164ca5-2f85-4be1-96a2-f30af830f5eb'  
      ips:  
    YAML
    hnnaV12:  
      uuid: 'f2a8ec95-1292-46a7-a39a-a6442058c8ee'  
      ips:  

2. What did they do?
    These accounts belong to Araki_Hirohiko, an indefinitely banned user associated with esoTalk. Araki in the past has been and continues to be involved in raids on the server. He continues to bypass his bans to this very day under numerous alts to spam obscene messages and crash the server. These are just some of the alts he has used.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the conduct policy?

1a. Attempts at harming the server.
    1b. Repeated rule-breaking (recurring category 2 & 3 offenses or punishment bypassing).
    1i. Threatening to commit/committing illegal activities that violate US Law, UK Law or French Law on any official TotalFreedom platform. The list of countries is not the only countries where we will enforce this rule but should be treated as a general rule of thumb, illegal behaviour in general is not acceptable.

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.
    Witnesses:
    @"mattlawn"#266

Code
    [16:57:57] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [OP] Braginhoo » uwu andy sixx shit  
    [16:58:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [OP] Braginhoo » g e t e s o  
    [16:58:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [OP] Braginhoo » ANDY 6  
    [16:58:33] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [OP] Braginhoo » COMES IN WITH A STEAMING LOG OF SHIT  
    [16:58:36] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [OP] Braginhoo » DOWN YOUR THROATS!  
    [16:58:37] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Braginhoo has been a VERY naughty, naughty boy.  
    [16:58:37] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Braginhoo has been banned and IP is: 18.185.116.99  
    [16:58:37] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] videogamesm12 - Banning: Braginhoo - Reason: fuck out of here ya bootleg 4chan user @videogamesm12  
    [16:58:37] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Braginhoo left the game.  

Code
    [17:12:44] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] RBNegao » JUSTIN  
    [17:12:45] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] RBNegao » YOU  
    [17:12:48] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] RBNegao » when i get back  
    [17:12:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] RBNegao » im gonna kill you  
    [17:12:54] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] RBNegao » and your familty  
    [17:12:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] RBNegao » family  

Code
    [17:14:16] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] RBNegao » BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA  
    [17:14:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] RBNegao » this isnt over  
    [17:14:25] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] RBNegao » we will crash your server to deeath  
    [17:14:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] justin0526 » yes it is dumdass  
    [17:14:32] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Player] RBNegao » we will fuck up your discord!  

https://i.imgur.com/BAxQyUh.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.
    Yes. Here are their currently active indefinite ban entries:

image.png

• Please consider this my unwavering blessing to yeet these sorts of mother fuckers from my server and from my network.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK